Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE TRUE EMPIRE

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Created during the ancient past of the gulag plague the True Empire rose to bring order in a dying galaxy. However, no one noticed due to next to no communication and the whole massive amounts of death thing. The true empire traveled on it's master's grand flag ship "Empire One" collecting derelict vessels and adding them to their fleet. They took over many uninhabited worlds and derelict stations until the galaxy itself lay all in the grasp of the empire. However due to unexplained reasons that can not be explained with explanations...they left. They traveled to a distant galaxy of Companion Esk for space drive through and have now returned to see the glorious empire they built carved up and abused by primatives. Now the galaxy must prepare itself for impending attack of the TRUE EMPIRE! (insert maniacal laugh here)

You know you wanna join. Click here
#StaffFaction5eva
#HaveFunForOnce

Kip Radon

I like the way you bleed, boy
[member="Darthka Helmetus"] [member="GREG"]

Oh we'll be like legion of doom. I'll be Lex Luther and you can be my two lackies.

(censored) for brains McScreams A lot

And Lord Dorkus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom