Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tree of Life OOC

Transil Gantar

T
Dear Members of Lightside/Neutral Aligned Factions,

You are cordially invited to a meeting and gala on the Republic's newly christened civilian station, The Galaxy Tree. You will be treated to pleasant accommodations, a tour of the station, food and drink, a concert by the Republic's Premier Orchestra, and a political discussion based on the current state of the Galaxy. You need not reply to this invitation, merely show up at the coordinates included. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sincerely,
Transil Gantar
Director

[Member="Lady Kay"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Tyric"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Eternal Muse"]
@Any Other Lightside/Neutral Factions That Want To Attend

Note: Any member of the faction can attend. It's an open gala for everyone. I should be starting the thread tonight or tomorrow.

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
I'm there but feel as though I'm a very young child i.e. parallel playing as opposed to interactive. So, does anyone want to engage with Lilla on any level?

1ZAJ.gif

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Would, but paralleling myself in another area of the station. Currently in the lower service bays with a Tusken Raider. Yea, tell me about it...

Let me know if you're interested. I can work around my current mischief. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom