Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Train

Denon/Seven Corners District
Evening/Light Rain

zbekK6M.jpg

This was going to be a fun job for Xan. CorpSec had some sort of issue with a new shipment of weapons which forced them to resort to transporting the crates to the HQ via train. Little did they know that their issue was caused by her having a ton of fun scrambling up the schedules, arrivals and even the dock number. This entire job was going to be very lucrative but she couldn't deny that it also had a great pinch of spite sprinkled over after Kadora's refusal for paying out the damages CorpSec dealt to her apartment. She was definitely going to make sure that little Farghul knew about this.

The magenta-haired Shadowrunner sat on wall overlooking a train track. It would only be a few minutes before it arrived and she knew that CorpSec wouldn't be messing up with their time this round. Her mission was simple. Get on the train, stop it at a certain point and let the people she hired offload the cargo. It was a smooth plan with little room for error... aside from the resistance. From what she gathered, there would be a healthy complement of security as well as a few of those nasty droids they love to use. There might even be a merc or two but that wasn't something she could confirm. Regardless, she had the element of surprise. And with smoke grenades and flashbangs, dispatching of them would be pretty easy. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the rumbling of the train approaching. A smirk spread across her lips as she tossed the wrapper of a chocolate aside and slipped her mask back on. One hand came up to hold onto her cap when the train zoomed past and the other pushed her off the ledge. With a bit of a grunt she landed on the train and quickly found her footing. Her golden eyes darted around and quickly found a hatch where she could get in.

Carefully she moved backwards, opened up the hatch and dropped inside. She was a bit taken back when she landed right next to a guard but she managed to knock him out before he could even register what was happening. Time to move in...

Zenric Salyn

Zenric Salyn

Z
Messing with a train wasn't business as usual. The shipments before or after they were dropped off? Sure, he'd be more than willing to snatch what was on board when the train stopped. But for some reason the trains weren't running on time. All the scheduling was off by such an enormous amount that any planning he had went out the window. Only a couple days of this before he changed his strategy. If he couldn't trust the schedules, he'd just take the train while it was running.

Easier said than done.

He waited by the tracks, up high in a hopes to avoid detection. Unknowing that it was someone in this Darkwire group that'd been messing with the schedules he assumed Corpo had beefed up their security. He was perched on the roof of one of the shorter apartment buildings in a silver jacket. Hood up for the rain. It covered most of the armored suit he wore that was integrated into the cybernetics that let him move, run, and well. Live. And it had killer surround sound in the helmet. This time around he was listening to some chill beats to keep calm and prepare himself. Plan was simple. Hop onto the train, get inside, take out the guards, nab the shipment.

Course, before he could another seemed to have the same idea. He couldn't miss the glowing form of Xan Deesa Xan Deesa as she slipped inside. He had no idea who she was, but just watching her nearly made him miss his own jump. Cursing under his breath he sprang from the rooftop to land on the train and slip in after the glowing figure he'd seen. He'd be quiet as a ghost as he slipped into the train, watching her dispatch the guard herself. "Uh, yo." Given how easily she knocked the dude out, probably best to say something instead of just appearing.

"You on for the express or..?"

Wenn Bugra

W
Wenn had gotten word just earlier today that there was a lucrative shipment worth more than the usual amount of credits moving via train. Initially, he hadn’t been interested. He wasn’t the type to do easy smash and grab jobs. However, once his source had told him how much money certain buyers were willing to pay for the shipment, his interest had been piqued. He was in between jobs anyways so a little bit of extra credit wouldn’t hurt. Nothing wrong with taking a little easy-peasy side job, right?

He hadn’t made any plans for how he would get on the train, he had just gotten on at an early stop. He figured he would just make up the rest of the plan on the way. To his immense surprise, the train had been full of guards. Oops.

A little bit of quick thinking, some elbow rubbing, a whole lot of acting like he belonged, and he was all set. Had them convinced that he was an engineer on a routine inspection. He was heading back to the last car, idly listening to one of the guards he had conned chatter next to him, when to his shock someone dropped out of the ceiling and immediately took out his new friend.

Well great. So much for that plan. He was about to interject and ask the glowing figure what was up when some guy in a silver jacket crawled in through the roof. Wenn didn’t know that this was going to be a party. He hated competition.

But wait, if these were friendlies that could actually work out for the best. There were more guards than he had expected. He hated sharing profits too but considering his options here, and how battle ready the other two looked, he decided to play nice. He held up a hand in a friendly greeting, seemingly completely at ease despite the fact that he was noticeably somewhere that he didn’t belong.

“Hey.” He said with a smile. “Y’all here for the shipment too huh. Looks like someone might’ve double booked.”

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Zenric Salyn

As the guard slumped down onto the ground, Xan spun around and drew her blaster to level it at the new arrival's face. Though she blinked in surprise when she recognized the face. "No, just hitching a ride for shits and giggles. What the hell are you..." she started, but was cut off when another person entered through the door of the cart. Her blaster shifted to aim at the Nautolan as she let out an annoyed sigh. "What the kriff is this?" she asked rhetorically as she flung up her arms in defeat. "I made damn sure I kept this job quiet. Did someone post a karking ad on the holonet while I was out or something?" she complained to the two as she glared at them.

Her attention was caught when another guard entered the cart to see what all the ruckus was about, but a vibroblade tore through his chest before he could even make a sound. Xan walked over and retrieved the vibroblade from his chest while she kept her blaster aimed at the other two.

She wiped the blood off her blade onto his clothes as she glared at the other two. "Okay so how are we gonna play this out? Am I gonna have to kill the two of you or are we gonna share the profits for this round. I'm cool either way." she asked as her holographic mask curled into a demonic grin. Her golden eyes jumped from one to the other, her body ready to react if they tried to make a move on her.

Zenric Salyn Wenn Bugra

Last edited:

Zenric Salyn

Z
Ah crap. Gun. In the face. At least Xan Deesa Xan Deesa didn't immediately shoot. That was a good sign. There was a couple quips that came to mind as she started to speak, though he wouldn't get the chance as another entered the room. His gaze shifted to Wenn Bugra from behind his mask. There was a job on this? Wait, wasn't the glowing chick part of Darkwire or something? Darkwire was here?

Good thing he had a mask to hide his confusion.

"You guys can split the profits if ya want. Didn't realize this was a paid gig and I don't really care for the credits." His hands, which had been up the whole time, now lowered as he looked about. There was movement ahead. "Either way, decide real quick." The radio in the dead guys jacket went off. Asking for a report. Well. If she wanted to start blasting he wouldn't argue, but he rushed right by Xan to get by the door. His hand separated, the cybernetics getting to work to put some shurikens between his fingers. The vibro engines hummed to life as he peeked through the window.

"They're getting ready for a fight over there. So much for a quiet ride through the city."

Wenn Bugra

W
Wow, the woman in the glowing mask was scary. She just cut down that guy like it was nothing. He held up his hands in mock surrender. “I’m down to share the credits if you are. Don’t know why this guy…” He nodded his head towards the guy in the silver jacket. “Is gonna pass, but hey, more for us!” He said with a cheery smile.

The radio in the dead guy’s jacket erupted into static and a grainy voice came through.

“Report. What’s going on?”

Wenn started inching towards the radio, keeping his hands up so that the glowing woman wouldn’t shoot him. “I’m gonna try and make them go away. Don’t shoot me.” He said as he bent down and scooped up the radio. He cleared his throat and gave his best hired goon impression.

“Uh. Nothing’s wrong. There’s nothing here.”

There was a pause on the other end. “Are you sure? What happened to Ryan?”

Wenn looked down at the first guy who the glowing girl had shanked. “...he tripped…”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“He had a little tumble.”

There was another pause. “Who is this? We’re coming in.”

Wenn tossed the radio to the side and gave the other two a shrug as if to say ‘hey, I tried’. The sound of fists banging on the door suddenly began echoing through the cart. He immediately moved further into the cart and put himself behind the other two. “Well looks like you guys are going to have to deal with that.” Technically, Wenn has a blaster on him but he figured the other two looked better equipped to deal with this sort of thing. “Go crazy.”

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Zenric Salyn

The banging from the mixed security detail of CorpSec guards, droids and one or two hierd guns became louder and louder. They were determined to keep the train safe and have its precious cargo arrive at its final destination. The silence of their colleague and the locked door almost fully confirmed that the terrorists were behind that door. They would not let the same humiliation take place as the one from Belazura, and now they had reinforcements.

Knocking down the metal door from its frame, the first enemy that entered was a mercenary in an armor resembling the one of a mandalorian. The next person entering the cabin was a CorpSec sergeant holding a golden ponytail in his rough hands and brandishing a blaster at the owners, a teenage girls head. He held her tight and she could feel the cold muzzle of the blaster press onto the area just above her ear. Wearing her black Phase I Haywire Armor Brie flicked a stressed and uncomfortable gaze at Xan and her companions. She had realy kriffed up now.

''Umpfh... I-I said I'm alone...! I don't know who they are!'' Brie uttered and tried to resist the mans tightening and painful grip onto her hair.

''Drop your weapons - or I promise you, the girl will die and you'll be next in line!'' the sergeant shouted plainly at the three intruders.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Zenric Salyn Wenn Bugra

Zenric decided on not taking any of the cash and naturally the other guy was completely onboard with that plan. She couldn't deny it either. She had a plan with this money. The two went on to do their own thing. The Nautolan beefcake tried to stall them while Zenric peered through the window in the door. She blinked in surprise and checked her gun. With ow these blockheads were behaving she was going to need it any moment now.

But when the door opened, she was met with a sight she didn't expect to see at all. The one soldier held none other than Brie by her hair, a pistol shoved against her head. Xan looked at him with a bored and disappointed expression as he started to monologue. But Xan didn't have time for a speech.

Mid-sentence a shot went off and slammed right into his shoulder to throw off his aim, then another shot hit him in the head. Xan turned her gun on the armoured figure and let loose until he stopped moving on the ground. "Brie, what the kriff are you doing here?!" she scolded the girl as she grabbed her arm and pushed her into cover. In no time at all the train became a warzone as several troopers fired at the train car and two droids joined in with light repeaters. Xan quickly tossed out a smoke grenade into the other car as she crouched down by Brie. "Zen, make yourself useful for once." she quipped over her shoulder at him with a smirk on her mask.

"I'm just gonna take a guess and say you're here for the weapons too, right?" she asked Brie with an annoyed stare. "You hang back, we'll deal with this mess. Nautolan, what's your name... and more importantly, what are you good at?" she asked the stranger as she rose to her feet, looking down at Brie.

Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Wenn Bugra Zenric Salyn

Zenric Salyn

Z
He was all prepared to spring into action. He'd already put in the necessary calculations to begin his assault on the next train. Only to have to trash the whole process when a hostage was brought into view. It made it that much worse when Xan Deesa Xan Deesa seemed to know Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx , and for a moment he actually thought this was going to go completely south.

Only for the neon clad woman to casually and effectively rescue the hostage and get her back into their train. He laughed behind his helmet, his grin hidden but pretty clear by how he spoke. "I'll get right on it then, boss." He quipped before his cybernetic mind went into overdrive. A new battleplan was formed, taking into account the spoke and enemy fire. And droids. Those would be the biggest problem.

Then, as soon as they were done, he dove out of the nearby window. Glass shattered around him as his magnetic feet caught onto the side of the train as he rushed right past the windows of the next cart. They were so busy trying to catch the group inside they didn't think someone would be coming from the outside. Especially with how fast the train was going. They'd realize only too late as he broke through the window behind the last soldier in the room.

His jaw was met with a metallic foot, shattering it immediately and sending him flying into another across from him. The rest turned to try and catch him, but he was already moving. The algorithm proved flawless. Every time they tried to aim at him he was already gone, his vibroblade ripping through droid and flesh alike. Panic set in as he ripped through the first droid in a single slash to decapitate it. As the head fell he ducked low from a blast from the other droid, sending several of the shuriken style vibrodaggers into it's body. Just before the head of the first droid hit the ground he ducked low to dodge some blaster fire.

And sent the head of the droid at the man shooting with a swift kick.

The gun was knocked right from his hands as Zenric closed in on another, blade thrusting through their chest. He systematically brought down every single soldier with the efficiency and speed one could expect from a droid. Until the last guy. The poor guy hit with the droid head. He was left to last, and when he finally recovered he found Zenric crouched on a seat above him and wave. "Y'know, probably best you play dead." The guy nodded quickly, and Zenric knocked him out with a swift kick.

He hopped down from his perch to click open the door, offering a wave to the trio. "We're clear, for now. Dunno how many more are on this train."

Wenn Bugra

Wenn Bugra

W
Wenn was definitely surprised to see a teenager here. If she was here for the shipment as well… he mourned the loss of some more of the paycut. He respected her hustle though, it reminded him a bit of himself. He had probably been around her age when he had started robbing trains and doing big jobs. Good times. However it seemed she might not be around for much longer as a gun was suddenly pointed at her head. He might be a little low on morals but he was definitely uncomfortable with the thought of letting her die.

Thankfully, he didn’t have to do anything. The masked lady one again proved just how scary she was and handled the situation quickly. Wenn stepped further back to make room as she grabbed the teenager and began tp scold her. Then, neon lady turned to him and asked what he was good at. Well, he was about to enthrall her when he was interrupted by the cyborg diving out the window. Wenn blinked slowly. Okay then. Even though she wasn’t necessarily looking, he recomposed himself and put on his best smile.

“Name’s Wenn. And a better question would be what am I not good at?” He said in introduction.

He had to raise his voice a little to cover the sound of fighting that had broken out in the next car.
“If you ever need someone to smuggle a little contraband material… I’m your guy. Of course, I prefer to use my own ship, but I can fly anything really. And when I say fly, I mean really fly.” He boosted proudly. “There’s no better pilot for er, let’s say sticky situations, on the planet.”

“Besides that, I can get you places you’re not supposed to be. Can whip up the good ol’ five finger discount too. Got some hacking and crafting experience, and if the opportunity ever presents itself, you’ll find that I play a mean game of Sabacc.”
He ended with a wink.

Just in time for their cyborg friend to finish up it seemed. He peered over the girl’s shoulders and into the next car. He let out a low whistle at the bodies laying on the floor. “Well would you look at that. Between the two of you this’ll be no problem.” He pointed over his shoulder towards the back of the train. “Intel I got earlier says the goods are that way. Which one of you is taking the lead?” He asked with another charming smile. There was no way he was leading, not if there were still armed guards loitering about. He’d let his new, highly-capable teammates do what they seemed to do best, and he would handle the merchandise.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Zenric Salyn Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

A shot went off that made Brie slam her eyes shut and threw the officer out of balance and lost his grip on her. Of course, a very small part of Brie doubted that Xan would take a chance firing if she weren't absolutely sure that she couldn't hit the right person, or even just sacrificing her for a mission like this one. Maybe she had proven the older girl wrong after the mission to Denon and their business on the derelict spaceship lost in the far reaches of the galaxy.

"Brie, what the kriff are you doing here?!"

Uh oh, that was not a happy-to-see-you sentence!

The next thing the blonde teen knew was brusquely being grabbed and pushed down and into cover, a firestorm erupting between the trio and the squad of guards that desperately tried to gain control over the car. The tall cyborg of them made an exit through one of the windows, ambushing the bad guys from the exterior of the fast moving train.

''Uh... Yeah?'' Brie begun and avoided meeting with the annoyed stare and less impressive expression of Xan. ''I-I heard you were going, and you had left base before I could join up with you... So, I... I decided I would meet up with you here...'' she continued, looking rather ashamed from the scolding and the kind of way she had ''met them up'' in. She had stood up to the magenta haired girl before, but with two whole new faces and after an enterance like that still feeling the blaster against her head, that was a bit too much for the teen.

As the fighting subsided and the coast was clear enough to stand up, she did so gently, silently hoping that Xan was finished with the scolding and would let her come along. The would be rather hilarious introduction of the nautolan were left for later.

''Sorry...'' she said and carefully glanced at Xan before giving the others each glance.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Wenn Bugra Zenric Salyn

Zenric agreed and got to work. She was about to say something when the sound of glass breaking caught her attention. Her head whipped around to look at what happened, only to see Zenric doing his own thing outside. She shot the Nautolan and Brie a confused look and shrugged as she focused on Brie again. The girl explained her situation and the more she spoke, the more Xan's annoyance faded. She couldn't stay mad at the girl. She knew that Brie also had to make money somehow... the only odd part was that she wanted to tag along with her. When she apologized, Xan's mask projected a smile as she gave her shoulder a light bump. "No need to say sorry. Not like we can just drop you off at the next stop." she joked softly as she shot her a wink.

As the fighting went on outside, the Nautolan introduced himself and gave a "little" rundown of what he could do. She glanced at him with a raised eyebrow for a long while before glancing at Brie. She shot her an amused wink before looking back to Wenn to hear the rest of his tale. He made some bold claims, especially about his piloting, but Xan kept quiet about it. She wasn't going to argue over stuff now, they had a job to do. Like clockwork, Zenric wrapped up his business just as Wenn finally finished with his grand and elaborate introduction. She rose to her feet and held a hand out to Brie to help her up as well. "Well nice to meet you Wenn." she quipped as she exited the car and looked around. "Not bad at all, Zen. Remind me to stick you for a drink after this." she commented as she passed through the carnage.

Wenn spoke up again and asked about who was taking the lead. Xan turned to face him with a hand on her hip, her eyes locked onto his with a look that explained quite clearly who she thought would take point. "Why don't you take point next?" she suggested with a tone that indicated that she wasn't asking. "There's definitely people in that other car getting ready for us. We need to know what we're going up against." she commented, glancing between the three companions. Of course there was the more secret reason of her not trusting him at all, but she kept that to herself.

"You're hanging back. This is a serious job, I ain't letting you rush into a gunfight." she said to Brie with a serious voice. She didn't want to be responsible if Brie got hurt and it showed in her eyes for a moment.

While they were discussing their next plan, the rest of the train was getting ready. Guards were taking position behind improvised cover while a heavy repeater was set up on a tripod, ready to blow away anything that went through that door. Others were getting on the roof to try and ambush the team of misfits from above in the ruined car they occupied.

Zenric Salyn Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Wenn Bugra

Zenric Salyn

Z
The helmet receded as he grinned wide to Xan Deesa Xan Deesa . He'd step up beside her, hands behind his head in a pretty lax way as he winked. "Sounds like a date. Count me in." His masked closed once more as he glanced to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and Wenn Bugra. So this was the team now? Hopefully it'd work out, though the kid didn't look like she'd be too much use without getting hurt. Well. He'd go through his playlist for now, finding something to grove to.

Wenn Bugra

W
“What? Me?! I don’t think now’s the time for jokes.” Wenn’s expression morphed into one of comical disbelief. He held eye contact with the neon lady but it quickly became apparent that she was not, in fact, joking. His face fell into something akin to a pouty scowl and he mumbled under his breath. “So she’s not joking. Great. I’ll just go and take point than.” He began inching towards the door. “Even though there’s WAY better qualified people in this cart that could do this job.” That part was said a little louder with a pointed look at the neon lady and the cyborg, Zen, apparently. “But it’s fine, send the defenseless guy. I see how it is. I’ll just risk my life to go and take a little look…”

He continued to play up the dramatics, gesturing as if he was being sent to his doom, as he headed over to the door separating their cart from the next. As he got close he moved his hand over the concealed blaster he kept in his jacket and peered through the tiny window into the next train car. His tone abruptly turned serious as he took in what was awaiting them. “Uh guys, I think we might need to look for another way. They’ve got a heavy repeater in there.” He crept backwards from the door as quick as he could but suddenly froze when he heard the muffled sounds of boots stomping above them. He swiveled on his heel and in one smooth motion drew his blaster and fired into the ceiling above him. His shot was met with a muffled grunt and then a crash. Well shit.

“Hey, looks like they’re above us too.” He said helpfully, flashing his teammates a sheepish smile.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zenric Salyn

"No need to say sorry. Not like we can just drop you off at the next stop."

Like they would dare?!

Brie thought of it and gave Xan an eye saying it wasn't funny, feeling a little better after Xan's bump and at least slight show of regret from the scolding. The older magenta girl was likeable in someway, and Brie eventually shot her a faint smile back. Even if she had the bad habit of belittleing her occasionally, there was no evil behind it. It resembled part and a relation from a holobook she had read. Maybe it was just her imagination talking, but she reminded Brie of her lost big sister. The sister she have never had through the majority of her teen years.

Not being born yesterday, despite some people thinking so, she somehow knew that the disbelief would greet her like a duracrete slug would if you dug to deep in the dumps of Coruscant, when popping up from practically nowhere. If not from Xan, who she had at least worked with before, it would be from the two new faces that seemingly were a part of the team. Stoic and brave that she was, Brie would not let them have it that way.

Xan then spoke to the jittery nautolan, convincing him very quickly to take point just by looking at him and speaking to him in a particular way. A task he did not seem to fond of. The armored guy was slightly more difficult to get a hold of, beside the fact that he seemed pretty cocky and well, not the happiest that she turned up looking for Xan.

"You're hanging back. This is a serious job, I ain't letting you rush into a gunfight." Xan said after turning to Brie while the team prepared for the next phase of the operation.

She was the one that should hang back?!

A loud and disgruntled snort left her, as she haphazardly motioned with a hand to the nautolan making his way to the door going to the next cart. She didn't say anything though, but let her body language do the talking. It turned out that there was no time for anything else either, as the nautolan announced the presence of a heavy repeater behind that door. Next thing they knew he drew the blaster and fired through the ceiling of the cart, apparently hitting something or someone that was making a move on them from above.

Something suddenly dropped to the floor in front of Brie and Xan. With a swift look at it, Brie's eyes grew wide as she saw it was a grenade of sorts. She spared not a second before she threw herself to the knees and picked it up, tossing it out of the window from which it supposedly came from. A dull blast could be heard in the distance.

''Wherever you go, I'll go.'' she snapped and drew her blaster holding it at the headlevel pointing upwards.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Wenn Bugra Zenric Salyn

With a chuckle Xan turned to glance at him, her mask showing a demonic smirk. "Careful, Zen. If it's a date, the guy needs to pay." she teased him before moving on. Wenn's protests earned an annoyed glare from Xan as she watched him move towards the door. "If you want your cut, you'll pull your weight. Otherwise I'll take it and split it how I see fir." she warned him with her hands on her hips. Her gaze then turned to the glare Brie was giving her. Without hesitation she closed the distance and grabbed onto her shoulder to pull her closer. "Difference is I actually give a shit abo-" she was cut off when Wenn announced that they had a repeater waiting for them on the other side. Xan' eyes went wide as she looked at him, then her attention was drawn above them as Wenn shot a guy through the roof.

"Get down!" she shouted before the cart was lit up with blasterfire. The heavy repeater effortlessly tore through the walls and door while the guys on the roof tried to take aim at them. Xan drew her pistol and shot a soldier lining up at her. The woman grunted and stumbled off the roof before even being able to fire a shot. She barely had time to register the grenade dropping by them before Brie threw it out. She gave her an appreciative nod before glancing around to figure out a plan.

She crawled towards Zen and tapped his shoulder. "Take them from the side. I'll go above." she commented before looking at Brie. "You wanna help? Take this." she spoke over the blasterfire as she rolled a smoke grenade to her. She then slid a rifle at Wenn to get his attention. "Yo get ready. Once that repeater goes quiet you'll need to provide supporting fire." she instructed. With that set, she nodded at Zen and got ready to move. "Crawl closer and throw the 'nade into the car. We'll wait on you." she said to Brie before launching herself onto the roof once the repeater moved to another part of the car.

With quiet steps she walked over to the next car and peered into one of the windows. The repeater was getting hot and the soldiers were ready to breach. It was only a matter of time before that weapon will go quiet to cool down. That would be their window.

Sure enough, the repeater went quiet as the man angled it down. The other troopers stacked up and waited for one of them to plant a breaching charge. She hoped Wenn and Brie were ready...

Zenric Salyn Wenn Bugra Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Zenric Salyn

Z
Zen was all grins behind his helm. Which was thankfully behind the helm. Last thing he needed to do was look like more of a goofball in this kind of situation. "We'll say my share goes to the date, then." He winked. Right. Helm. Thankfully no one would know of the fail this was. Wait. His gaze flicked to Wenn Bugra as he mentioned a heavy repeater. What the kark was on this train that they felt they needed that kind of firepower to protect it!? And they were coming above? He found a spot to hide, trying to get his program to figure out some way to get out of this.

Seems he didn't need to worry too much. Xan Deesa Xan Deesa tapped his shoulder and gave him a plan. Similar to what he did before. Crawl across the side, destroy the repeater.

No need to try and plan then. He gave a nod before glancing to the sliding door beside him. A quick kick ripped the whole thing from it's frame, sending it somewhere onto the street they were passing over. Hopefully it didn't hurt anyone, but he didn't have time to care. The maggrip of his feet had him easily running across the side. Running. Not walking. They'd be wise to his tricks this time. Sure enough he heard the heavy repeater kick up as someone alerted the gunner. Laser erupted from just behind him, shredding the metal he was walking on.

If not for his cybernetics, he'd of been too slow. He wasn't. With the focus on him as he charged across the others wouldn't have to be too worried about the turret at least.

Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Wenn Bugra

W
Blasts ripped through the cart and Wenn quickly dove behind cover, where he stayed, trying to avoid the additional blasts coming from the ceiling until Xan slid a blaster rifle over to him. Once again, he looked at her with a semi-incredulous look that she didn’t see. What was he supposed to do with this? Oh. Provide cover. He could do that. Just had to wait until the repeater went out, which he assumed was probably one of their jobs, cause he certainly couldn’t do it.

And just as he thought, when he peeked out he saw the cyborg guy dash in. As soon as the repeater was down, he popped out of cover and began firing. One shot, one kill. Another shot, oops well that one missed. Two more shots...damn he was good.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zenric Salyn

Brie expected to be met with something sharp in response to her clearly annoyed and quite defiant behavior. What she did not expect once Xan grabbed her shoulder, was the unvarnished yet considerate statement that the older girl cared what happened to her.

"Difference is I actually give a shit abo-" Xan started while Brie stoically stood her ground glancing at the older one, before they were cut off by a call from the nautolan.

“Uh guys, I think we might need to look for another way. They’ve got a heavy repeater in there.”

Soon after the warning, they all had to take cover for the repeater opening fire through the car. Brie hit the floor and stayed close to the wall to avoid the merciless volleys of blaster bolts. She was not late to grab the smoke grenade that was rolled over to her by Xan. Looking over to Wenn, she waited for him to get ready while Xan and the other guy went up and out onto the roof. When the nautolan looked ready, she gave him a nod to open fire before she rather swiftly crawled closer to the shredded door and threw the smoke grenade in. Some of the guards noticed it but didn't have time to react before it went off and Brie and Wenn also could head for the roof and rejoin with their mission partners. They had to be quick about it though, and Brie nimbly climbed up onto a couple of crates and out through the hole in the roof.

The speed of the train took her by slight surprise and she had to gain her balance for a short moment before proceeding over to the other car, joining Xan by her side. She threw a curious glance down the hole. The room was still filled with the grey smoke, but out of it one of the guards peaked out and locked glances with Brie. Who ever was most surprised, Brie for being caught and having to act in the next second or the guard for spotting a young teen among the thieves, was unclear. Despite the sudden surprise and shock, Brie acted with her survival instinct and threw a slapdash pointed shot at the guard who got hit and fell.

Brie turned her head and with big eyes looked at Xan. They had to do what they planned to do. Now!

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Zenric Salyn Wenn Bugra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom