Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tiger Stalks The Jackal(s)

Character

"Understood." he'd say wetting his lips with a bridging of the upper over the bottom, looking towards his crew than back to Vaul. "He'll be dead, he's been spying into our business too. We'll keep you updated, and may the solar winds ever be in your favour." he'd move to stand walking away from him, mouthing silent insults his face contorted in rage.​

Vual

Vual's smirk returns, his arms then go apart and with a simply mocking bow, he turns and walks off, his datapad would begin to beep a bit and while he walks out yells back.

"The datapad is a communication device connected to my own personal one, it's yours to contact me."

The pureblood would leave through the entrance, it would seem that he lied regarding the datapad. He then would make his way off of the planet.

Character
"Very well. We'll be in touch." his hand sliding into his coat fingering the sonic pistol, before turning around to face Vaul. "We'll be in touch, so I don't want to see any of your kin here snooping."

Note: This takes place just before the events of the tatooine slave auction
Scene
The strobe lights flickered, casting a crepuscular glow within the confines of the screen and neighbouring dashboard, a sequence of numbers flash by in florescent green, an open com with a one Flannigan Mcnash.​
Character
"Red, we've got our differences and I don't know how the hierarchy of your kind work. But I've got a proposal, to deliver a crippling blow to the Jedi order, and the capture of many. 'The Great Jedi Hunt' a tournament for bounty hunters and criminals alike, they capture to compete for the great prize while paying a small entry fee. We've got an area on a backwater world that would allow us to host a gladiatorial arena, bring your superiors if you have any, show them you orchestrated such a blow, turn the criminal population against your foe. And if it pleases you keep and do what you wish to any captured. All we'd need is for you to sponsor and provide the prize cred."
Vual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom