Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tiger Stalks The Jackal(s)

Cadan would slam his cup down. "What blasted Hutt-Spawn has made their way in here now!?"

"I will go remove them for you Cap'n." Cadan would begin to rise. His had going to the SG-82 Sonic Rifle. "I will make sure I bring them to you alive." A smile would creep across his face. "I can even interrogate them for you."

[member="Vual"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"]

Character
"Let him in-" he'd say his arm wrapping around a small cage door the round bulbs of his finger's running along the bars before opening it, a small misshapen creatures move out the elongated snout and the fur of a mammal twinning around a complex pattern of scale, the Kowakian monkey lizard running along the length of his coat and sitting upon his shoulder. "-it's just one man, what can he possibly do."

Scene

The the door would slide open with a metallic creak, the hallway cuts along diagonally until you'd reach an open room, four crew sitting adjacent of each other, the largest of the four a man in a grubby corduroy cloth cap, an old dull white shirt with two buttons missing and pantaloons that had seen better days. His coat animated with the small artificial breeze that sweeps over from one of the near by vent, foul smell of cigarette smoke and stale beer hang around him in an aroma.​

Vual

Vual would take his time in walking into the headquarters, whilst doing so he would casually evaluate the area before reaching the open room, as he enters the pureblood would push his robes of his way so he was free to pace at the entrance. His blood red eyes would scan the men around the room, the side of his lips curling into a smirk and before anyone could say anything he pulls out a small datapad and presses a couple buttons.

"You all look pathetic, how low must my dignity fall."

Vual would state before tossing the datapad onto the ground infront of him, the pureblood seemed to enjoy being dramatic or perhaps stretching something that could of been finished by now.

"See that datapad? That's my-"

The pureblood stops speaking before looking towards [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] then he continues.

"My ace up my sleeve, as your kind would say. If that stops sending a signal to my headquarters, you will have the entirety of the One Sith hunting you down. Oh and, it automatically turns off in a day but my password can keep it on."

Vual would let out a devilish chuckle, feeling in power was he crosses his arms.

"Do you understand?"

Character
"Wel-" his finger's shuffling along the table picking up a cigar, his eye's would grow wide his head swiveling from one side to the next giving his crew worried looks before standing to face Vaul. "-come. The reds, I thought you were more-" he'd pause biting his tongue and reiterating his word's to something less profane. "-understanding. We couldn't of know, and we had just met you to us you were just another Jed with a grudge." beads of round tubular sweat bead down his forehead in bullets. "We meant no offence, we're just mercs." he'd swallow missing his mouth he'd push the cigar into the Kowakian monkey lizard's beak, before lighting it thin wisps of smoke escaping the creatures mouth.​

Thraxis woul look at him, crossing his arms to parody the man, "I don't think you know who WE are, you attempt to attack us, you will have the whole force of The Jackals come crashing down on you!" he would say, confidence filled in every word that he said.

Vual

Vual's smile turns into a flat line, he seems to let out a sigh. The pureblood's movements would seem quick, his right foot would twist suddenly and be used to spring himself in the direction of Thraxis as he did so, he would manipulate the force to augment is speed and leap towards the one with confidence, in his leap the pureblood's red blade would flicker alive and within a moment Vual would be by Thraxis's side, saber somewhat close to the one's throat.

"Attempt to attack you?"

Vual would seem to toy with the words as he said them, the pureblood's blood red eyes would evaluate Thraxis slowly.

"Am I to believe this one speaks on your behalf?"

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Thraxis would look at him in the eyes, being completely apathetic to the situation as it turned sour, "Be careful what you do, don't want nothing bad to happen." he would say, pulling from his back pocket a button and pressing it in secret, soon speakers would start to play, making it sound as if droids would be heading in their direction. Thraxis would then quickly place the button back into his pocket, placing the hand now on his blaster, readying for a fight to erupt.

Cadan's Sonic Rifle would come up, aimed at Vual chest. He'd hold his weapon steady, ready to fire the stunning shot at any second. "Put your lazer stick away... friend." He'd say the word 'friend' in a mocking tone.

[member="Vual"]

Character
"I said enough!" he'd shout his voice a garbled arrangement of anger, his face tightening throwing lines across his face in diagonal gashes. "Our location, even if we kill this red it's over. disengage, if you disobey this will be an act of mutiny!"

Vual

Vual takes in a deep breath, his smile returning as he lets out a sigh similar to one who just ate something that was quite delicious. The pureblood's saber would illuminate his skin a much deeper red for the remaining moments it stays out, with a flicker it retracts into the hilt and placed upon his hip.

"Priceless."

He would let the word slip out before sending a boot towards Thraxis's stomach, intending to kick him to the ground and once done, he turns towards [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and clears his throat.

"Lets speak of our recent encounter, where my dual with an Ex-Jedi turned into you lot shooting us down..."

The pureblood's tone would sour at the end of the sentence.

Character
"I don't 'ave much of a choice." he'd say settling back into his chair, he'd gesture Cadan to him his index and thumb snapping together with an audible 'click'. "Cadan, attend Jasper." handing him the reptilian mammal.​

Thraxis would cough as he was kicked, falling to the ground in pain, though his confidence still remains, he would stand back up, though take a few steps back, holding his hands on his guns, his face would start to grow livid as the pain started t subside, looking at the sith with an angry scowl.

Vual

Vual takes a couple steps to his side, though begins to pace once more with the pureblood's eyes scanning the room every now and then, even flickering towards [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] as he spoke.

"You got in my way, I intend to kill the one abandoned by the Jedi. I was close to removing his life, you got in my way."

The pureblood started to sound as if he was ever steadily getting angrier as he spoke, his voice raising as he went on.

"You claim I am more understanding, then allow my enlightened self hear your reasoning for. Getting. In. My. Way."

Cadan would put his arm out and let Jasper climb up onto his shoulder. He'd then pace towards Thraxis, grab him by the arm and would harshly whisper into his ear. "Calm the krong down. Don't do anything unless the Cap'n gives the order." He'd release his arm.

Cadan's left hand would remove a cigar from his top pocket, he'd place it in Jaspers mouth and then use is CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector to light the cigar.

Character
"It's unfortunate, we had conflicting interests." adjusting his collar with his thumb tracing the line were coat and neck meet, before settling it next to the goblet. "We wanted the Jed alive, we don't get payed for the dead." he'd raise it looking vaul, over from the rim of his cup, drinking it with a throaty 'gulp'.​

Vual

Vual's brows would dent into that of a scowl, immediately the pureblood would bring his hand towards [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and manipulate the force into pulling the cup out of his hand, intending for the contents and cup be thrown to the side. Afterwards he would adjust his robes.

"You claim to want the Jedi removed, yet you seem to have a distinct hatred for both the light and dark side of the force. What is stopping me from ending your pathetic life, is that you could be useful."

Character
"I don't hate the Jedi. Don't like them but that's not the same as hate, they're walking creds and that's all." his finger's releasing the cup the spray frothing out of its rim dotting his face in rivulets, his palm rolling down from forehead to jaw wiping sweat and wine away. " I don't like the force, don't understand it don't want to too. We get payed that's it." his eye's tracking his crew before settling on Cadans, rifle and than looking back to Vaul. "We're hands that's it, we're as useful as the amount of creds payed."

Vual

"The ex-Jedi I was fighting, you are to kill him."

Vual's voice seemed commanding, as well as not regarding [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] with much respect, the pureblood would seem to stand there a moment, as if expecting a reply.

"I do not pay those that aren't my allies, so it's his life or yours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom