Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tiger Stalks The Jackal(s)

Vual

Vual makes his way towards his ship that was hidden beneath leaves deep in the forest of a tropical planet. A couple thoughts are running through his mind as he opens his datapad and begins to track the recent tracer that he had placed upon a ship that so openly attacked him whilst in mid-fight with a wannabe assassin. Once tapped onto it, he noticed that the tracer has been relaying the same location for the past couple hours and came to the conclusion that they were at their base and wrote down the coordinates to the planet, dialing them into his ship.

Once that was done Vual would send a message to his master, [member="Darth Ferus"] .

"Master, I was shot at during a fight with someone I have decided to force apart of our group. I placed a tracer on the ship that did so and am on my way to their location, I am sending this to you in case I do not relay any information in the coming days. The location will be read off after this. Transmission over."

Soon after the message would relay the planet's coordinates that Vual was heading, after the message was securely sent, the pureblood made his way to the planet that The Jackal's happily call home.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Cadan would be still in the ship, cleaning and inspecting his weapons. "Blasted sand from that blasted Tatooine!" He'd say as he hears the slight crunch of the small particles caught in his DL-18. "No amount of dead moisture farmers is worth the effort of cleaning out this sand!"

Scene
It started with a slight shimmer, as if the space was being warped and twisted. Then, in a flash of pale silvery light a ship bursts from hyper space its dark expanse of grey hull can be see as it approaches Tund, contrasting with the black of space, and the occasional white ray of dull light leaking from a distant star. On closer inspection you would note that it is a BT-7 Thunderclap, a re-purposed Republic assault ship, armour plating flecked with the refuse of aged paint.​
Character
"Godamn Nar Shanda, that hurt our reputation and on top of it all we only made a handful of cred off the locals, we were ment to take their biggest bounties not get involved with another Red v Jed war." he'd say his fingers running the length of his beard, Thin wisps of hair straggled up his sunken cheeks like etiolated vines desperately seeking daylight. "Ain't something we wanna get into, I don't mind the lone caster, but three we'd be counting our luck and something that's never smart to do. The solar winds don't appricate that, and we don't wanna loose its support, mark me words."

"Well, maybe if we stopped hoarding all our creds, maybe spend it to get some better equipment we might have done better, like maybe a actual collar? Or something, I don't care what, just some sorta strategy to deal with them force users!" Thraxis would bellow, growing angry that he didn't get to kill his prey.

Character
"I see what you mean, once we're home we'll pick some stuff up, I've got some connections on Tund." he'd say setting in the coordinates for auto pilot with a melotic 'click' and 'clack'. "Only connection worth having on tund, we can get ourselves some weps, a blast cannon would be good, fires multiple shots no way a Jed could block it."

"I don't know, every damn jedi I have encountered have pulled off some crazy antics, the only real way to kill em in my mnd would be to blow up their planet." Thraxis would respond, with a disgruntled look on his face. "Of course, we cant just go blowing up every planet with jedis, other wise their would be nill a planet left."

Cadan would come to the small group, holding his DL-18, he seemed to be shining it. "Well we don't have to blow up the planet, just scorch the first layer off." A smirk would creep over his face. "Cap'n let's stay away from Tatooine. Sand does no good to me blasters, 'ave to spend hours cleaning the blasted tiny, rocks out! I can handle Nar Shaada though, apart from all the Jeds and Reds." He'd holster his DL-18 after giving it one last little shine.

"Yeah, we can just engulf the upmost layer of the planet in searing agonising flames, that would slowly engulf the planet and slowly sear the people alive." he would say, a menacing grin rolling from ear to ear, "Captain, I think we have discovered our next best plan at ridding us of them."

Character
"Yeah. I'll be honest only thing Tatooines, got for it is its slave trade, the bounties are pitiful and the huts have the monopoly on crime, ain't a free market, doesn't do us any good." He stare at his cigarette between his fingers, It was almost short enough to burn him. With an effort, he leaned forward to crush it out. "Anyway it'll be good to be back on Tund, havin' our own rooms again, this ship ain't one for sleeping in."
Scene
A low heavy hum can be heard, breaking from the receding gray atmosphere a rotund expanse of dented metal, a mechanical groan that resonates deep within the bowels of the ship, as it lands near the Jackal HQ in a cloud of sineway dust. A metallic walking platform extends out and in a shower of piston induced steam the hatch opens up a group of strange men walk out.​

Cadan would step down onto Tund, his large, red eyes fixed upon a small space near the HQ. "Can wait to be meself and arena! Make some Jed's fight each other." He'd say letting out a loud bark of laughter. "Who wants to come find me a Twi'lek!?"
[member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Vual

On his way tracking the ship, Vual would be toying with ideas going through his mind of how he will go about once at the planet. It wasn't entirely clear to the pureblood what he wanted with them but he was certain that the answer will come swiftly and with that he approached the planet, being sure to not land in the vicinity of their ship, Vual would land and slowly make his way towards them. Actively making sure that his presence was unseen, the pureblood makes his way to an offshoot of bush lining near the ship and remained there a moment, choosing to observe for the time being.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"]

"Well, you seem to forget, there aren't no anything but Tund people, I don't know about you, but I don't want to go near them." Thraxis would respond, looking at him concerned as to his response.

"Your right. Damn you Thraxis! Cap'n we need to go off this planet to get me a Twi'lek!" He'd say as he kicked dirt in an almost child lke manner.
[member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Character
"Alright, join me in my quarters we'll crank open a bottle and celebrate our future victories, cause we have none to celebrate now." he'd walk into the base, the doors would slide open with a heavy offset of pistons and mechanical components, settling himself into one of the neighbouring chairs once inside. "Where's that blasted servo Droid." he'd shout before the click and static of a small humanoid Droid can be heard, as it comes scurrying out, a bottle placed upon its tray.​

"Took you long enough." he'd say pushing the Droid back to fall over with a 'thud'. Uncorking the bottle with a 'pop' settling it into four mugs.​

"Fine. This better be some good alchohol!" He'd follow Flannigan towards the doors. "Would have been better with some Twi'leks, or maybe a Togruta or two." He'd say under his breathe.

Vual

Vual quickly makes his way to the ship, manipulating the force to jump onto the cockpit window and without a moment's thought, he has his saber's hilt in his hand and the saber flicked out. Slowly he inserts the blade into the window, cutting open a size-able hole for him to fit in before slipping in and once inside he would recon the rooms, going to destroy any droid or equipment that may send a distress signal to the group that went into their headquarters. After he makes his way to the controls of the ship, pulling out a small device before opening the panel of the controls and placing it as hidden as possible before replacing the panel. Once this was done he would begin to trash the rooms, break boards and then leave through the entrance he made.

Vual then began to recon the headquarters, taking his time to skulk around the edges to get a feel of the size.

Character
"To future victories!" he'd say raising his arm towards the air, the perspiration forms and trickles down the glass. The colourless liquid quivers slightly in its container. "Cause we ain't won anything yet." pulling his cigar from his mouth settling it on the table, letting the mugs contents slide down his throat in a fleshy gurgle. "Good to be 'ome it is."

"Here here! Well said Cap'n. But me still thinks we need to get us some girls!" He'd lift his mug up and clash it into Flannigan's and Thraxis'
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"]

"Yes! To more girls!" Thraxis would say, lifting his empty mug in the air, pretending he had any drink in his mug. "Also to futher victories! But more to the point to women!" he would bellow.

Vual

Vual makes his way to the entrance of the Jackal's headquarters and keeps himself at the ready, it wasn't hard to notice the mounted weaponry and as such, he prepared to have to augment his speed at a moments notice. The pureblood clears his throat before shouting out, in a commanding tone.

"Jackals, you made a mistake of shooting towards me and as such, are currently out manned. Though let it be known that I am merciful, send out your leader so that we may discuss the situation you are in."

The pureblood's shouting comes to an end, he simply stands outside the entrance but is at the ready for any split second derision makings. It was clear that Vual had a steady grip of his saber, and that his posture was leaning towards action.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom