Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Thrill of the Chase (Malica/Siobhan)

As someone who had been born into a prole family in the worst part of town and later struggled to survive on the streets of Nar Shaddaa slums, Siobhan could sympathise when it came to feeling awed by their luxurious surroundings. Neither she nor Tegaea nor Malicia had been born with a silver spoon in their mouth or gotten life handed to them on a golden platter. They had fought to get where they were.

Even now Siobhan tended to avoid fancy restaurants and prefer common and often seedy bars. Aristos, people born to wealth and privilege in general tended to annoy her. Unless they were princess she could sweetalk!

Malica's words did not immediately resonate with Siobhan since she was busy capturing Tegaea's lips with hers. She finally broke from her when she heard Malica speak, though she showed no sign of embarrassment. How closely she worked with Tegs was hardly a secret and Siobhan was not the modest type.

"Oh, yeah, the view's. Bathtub sounds good," she winked at her. "Still seems hard to believe sometimes that we can get into swanky places like this," she said happily, indicating that in the end she was just as unused to luxury such as this as Malica. "Figure that just shows how amazing we care cause we fought our way up."

Tegaea was, for once, less philosophical. "Galaxy's full of stupid rich people. I think all of this is a bit much, even though I like the relaxation. When I retire I'm going to give most of my money away. Just think Kerri, you could start an orphanage for hot Eldorai girls," she added to Siobhan.

Going to the hot tub she started filling it, looked back at the other women. "Bubbles or no bubbles?"

"Bubbles, please." Malica chirped. It was reassuring to know that this was as much of a poor girl's fantasy for her as it was for Tegs and Siobhan. Even "fantasy" might be the wrong word for it; ten years ago if Malica was told this was her future, she would have bet her last death stick that she was being lied to.

The only thing that went better with a bath than bubbles was wine. Malica padded across the living room area to raid the bar. "I found the booze before you, Siobhan. Shouldn't I get some kind of reward?" She teased, and pulled out three wine glasses. She filled each with a sweet red Corellian, which ever bottle looked the most expensive. She carried two in one hand and sneaked a sip out of her own as she walked back to the spa. After she delivered a glass to each of the women, Malica hopped up onto the broad counter, pushing aside lotions and wrapped soaps into the sink to make room for herself.

Malica watched Tegs as she filled up the hot tub. The spa started to steam and she felt more relaxed. It was difficult not to imagine Tegs' and Siobhan's sex life as a couple; Malica was certain that she wasn't the only Omega Pyre member whose mind wandered when viewing the gorgeous women together in action. It would be a pleasure just to watch, very well participate....

"To never going to Nar Shaddaa, again," Malica toasted and took a drink, before she got too distracted. She had remembered Siobhan mentioning it on a previous mission. Malica was itching to commiserate on the tragedy of being born on the Sumggler's Moon. "Where are you from, Tegs?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at the mirror above the sink and inspected her reflection. The outline of her blue tattoo ran down her back and showed through her white undershirt. Malica took a large gulp from her glass. The mixture of wine and steam had started to make her uncomfortably warm.

Tegaea drunk her wine. She wasn't an appreciator, but she knew this one was expensive by its taste.
"Coruscant. Grew up in the worst slum possible. Thugs and gangers everywhere. Parents got killed, I escaped, joined the Republic Army, went from there. Met one of my friends from Coruscant when I went back there on official business. He was begging on the street outside the Senate. He didn't even recognise me in my fancy clothes. I gave him a thousand credits, but he didn't take it. Looked at me like I'd betrayed him somehow by succeeding. What can you do?"

Aware she was getting a bit maudlin she turned back to the bath and turned off the taps. It was bubbling nicely. "Now I ask this only to avoid awkward gizka moments...but clothes or no clothes?" she asked Malica. She didn't bother asking Siobhan since she knew her answer!

"Amen to that!" Siobhan accepted the toast, clinking their glasses together. "As a Jedi I kept popping up there somehow. The thugs and pirates must really love me by now." Considering after every visit she had left a pile of corpses of thugs behind and caused significant propery destruction!

"Nar Shaddaa isn't really my homeworld. Grew up on Minos, unimportant rim backwater," Siobhan said softly. Given that she had only mentioned Nar Shaddaa, it was reasonable for Malica to suppose the Smuggler's Moon had been her homeworld. Most of the time it was how Siobhan treated it due to the baggage. "Family were poor proles living in slums, I worked in a factory since I was a teenager. Sith invaded, started butchering people. Sister joined the rebels and was murdered by Sith. I managed to flee after they left and ended up on the Smuggler's Moon. Don't have to fill you in on its considerable charms," she said sarcastically, trying to make light of it. She took another sip from her glass. This was the truth but, as Tegaea would know, only a part and rather edited. But they were here to have fun and not for Siobhan to suddenly succumb to angst issues!

She took a large gulp from her glass. While no appreciator of wine, she could tell it was expensive. She gave Tegs a kiss. "We made it to the top and no one's taking that from us."

Then she turned her mind to the far more enticing prospect of a bubble bath, a wide grin on her face. The spa was steaming quite nicely. "Is it just me or is getting rather hot in here?" she quipped cornily, but then Tegs did not appreciate Siobhan for her wit!

"No clothes, of course." Malica scoffed playfully and hopped off the counter. As a member of Omega Pyre, Malica felt like she had never worn more clothes in her life. Malica had become desensitized to clothing, having been a dancer for years and living under the twin suns of Tatoonie for about two. She had stopped traipsing around ships and shuttles in cargo pants and dancer outfit tops because it had made some of the initiates uncomfortable. Although she regarded it as part of their training, she didn't want to get in trouble with higher-ups for the preference. In retrospect, after a few months of following the uniform policy more or less correctly, Malica realized that her tops were pretty skimpy (especially considering what she was concealing) and that's why she was wearing one on their vacation.

Malica's white undershirt and purple top hit the tile floor. She shimmied out of her cargo pants and turned to the mirror to put up her hair with a band from around her wrist. She took her time messing with her hair. Getting into the bath right away would hide the gracious view of her body from Tegs and Siobhan.

Malica was glad that Siobhan and Tegs were relaxed enough to share a quip of their pasts with her and listened. It wasn't often that they had the time simply to talk to each other. She took a final drink of her wine, set the empty glass on the counter, and entered the hot tub. Sweet mother of chaos, it felt amazing. Malica refrained from letting out a moan. "You two need to get in here." She said and smirked.

For her part Siobhan, who could certainly not be described as modest, was not big on formal clothing. She was more inclined towards the practical. Well, on occasion she did wear a slinky dress Tegs, but that was for games played behind closed doors!

Her black leather jacket had already been discarded outside, she quickly pulled her tank top over her head and let it fall to the floor with a flourish, then stripped out of her cargo pants and underwear, a wave of her hand tossing them out of the way. Her body was less well muscled than Tegaea's, but athletic in build and well-toned, though with varying scars criss-crossed over her stomach and legs. While not huge, her bust was quite considerable. She gave Malica a very appreciative look as the dancer disappeared into the hot tub, being absolutely open about the fact that she was oggling her. The girl had a body to die for but Siobhan knew from their training sessions that she was far more than just a pretty face!

"Yes, ma'am. Enjoying the view?" she purred when Malica told them to get him, sauntering towards the tub with an admittedly not particularly graceful sway of her hips, moaning slightly as she entered the tub and settled down close to Malica. "Come on, Tegs."

Tegaea could not be described as modest either. She did understand the need for formal uniforms though, and thus she wore them when needed. She personally preferred more informal, looser outfits.
So off came her shirt, pants and underwear. Her body was well toned, but the definition and sharpness had declined a little. She was still better built than the other two and had no fat on her, but she didn't have the time or attention to keeping up with the exercise needed to keep the six pack going.

Regardless, she stripped off and climbed in beside the other two. The feeling of the hot water made her sigh. "Well, this is one nice way to start a vacation!" she said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom