Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Taffing Workshop

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

charles-lin-18.jpg
You see a rather large building (In spoiler) and as you walk forward a female voice welcomes you.
"Welcome to the taffing workshop, Please come in"
charles-lin-19.jpg
You are then lead to a rather large workshop space (in second spoiler) as [member="tom"] Taff greets you.
"Well hello there, welcome to my workshop. Tell me are you after a weapon or a droid today?"
RexyDiv.png

Feel free to leave what you wish as a conversation with Tom or simply place a holostore request. Remember this workshop does personal droids and weapons only. We can't offer anything else. However anyone and everyone is welcome. Hope to do business with you all soon.
RexyDiv.png

Examples of work:
Droids:
BG-1
dragon-probe
mg-10-protection-droid
e-espo
s-espo
ka-10
kr-1
death-adders-assassins
Weapons:
the-taff-blades
staff-of-remembrance
beskarad-master-sabre
the-twin-burners
RexyDiv.png

Comes in and greets the friendly looking human.

"Excuse me, [member="Tom Taff"] isn't it? I'm looking to buy a sword. I heard you made one for my sister. Was looking for something made of Songsteel, rapier, with a piece of ionite in the pom mel?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Princess Lunafreya Solidor"]

"Greetings. Yes I probably have. A rapier of songsteel and Ionite. Shouldn't take me too long to make." He would say smiling and being his work. "Thank you for choosing to drop by and use us."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom stood looking at the woman, even if she was what he thought she was he had sold to worse.

"Thank you very much I pride myself on my cleanliness. As for what you ask for I am sure I could. An automatic laser assault rifle. Any special things added to it? Or shall I just add whatever I feel is necessary?"

[member="The Amalgam"]

Kel Novastar

K
Kel knocked lightly a few times as he entered [member=Tom Taff]'s workshop. "Evening." He'd approach the counter. "I'm in need of a custom droid. I had the idea for a small droid that's able to discreetly mount on one's wrist when inactive. It would need the capability for flight and preferably good sensors for tracking multiple targets in real time. Lastly it would need the functionality to slice into computer systems remotely, if possible."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Kel Novastar"]

Tom heard the knocks, nodding as he saw a young man standing there. "Evening to you to. You wish for a small droid that can hack, can be hidden and has good sensors. I have done something like that before. I think I could get one together soon." He looked over some old schema, "Lots I can base it off. The plan should be ready together soon."

Kel Novastar

K
Kel would nod. "Correct, and i'm glad to hear that my idea wasn't outlandish. That said, I was curious if it would be possible to also add a security function on it as well? I don't expect anything powerful, and even something non-lethal but effective would be good."

[member=Tom Taff]

"It must be ultra high capacity, with selective fire modes and highly accurized." The Amalgam specified to [member="Tom Taff"]. "Its must also have rails for mounting sights, laser modules, and underbarrel shotgun and grenade launcher accessories."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom would nod. "I can do that. It shouldn't be too hard." He would reply to [member="The Amalgam"].

Tom would think for a second. "Security function, I reckon I could. I have a few ideas that might fit the bill for such a thing." He said nodding and smiling at [member="Kel Novastar"]

Kel Novastar

K
Kel would give half a smile and a nod in reply to Tom. "I'm impressed...Tom, was it? With work like this, I believe you may have earned a returning customer."

[member=Tom Taff]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
With the new laws laid down unfortunately my workshop no longer exists. However all subs that have been requested or are being requested will now be produced by the Company Mirdirmorut. This company will make any unique subs that might be requested Thank you for your business and patience in this matter.

[member="Princess Lunafreya Solidor"] , [member="Kel Novastar"] , [member="The Amalgam"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom