Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The straw that broke the Ronto's back.

We will either find a way, or make one.
An eye for an eye only ends with the whole world blind.
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
COMPANION:
Buster
SECTOR: Vendaxa
MISSION: Fun in the sun?
TAGS: Lord Kizash Lord Kizash |

He was not quite blacked out.

Not yet.

He could not make out anything clearly, but the blur over him, in the silhouette of a person had to be Kizash standing over him.

What was he waiting for?

Why did he not simply strike Connel down?

Why draw it out?

Simple. This was not simply a victory for the Sith, this was a message. A message to Connel’s father. There was a message to Caltin through his son. He failed his father in this, making the man deal with his mistakes. Connel would survive only to relay that in his inju…

Oh no… wait… he was being hoisted…

Connel could not even muster the sounds of the jarring shock of torture he had just felt in the snapping of his spine across the knee of no doubt the Sith who had just broken him. Everything was dark, he was done…

Then…

What seemed to be only moments later… who knows how long it was, there was an incessant ring in his ears and brain. His eyes were open but he was not seeing clearly, and everything was going at a snails pace, almost as if at ¼ speed. He was looking upward, and what looked to be people were crowded around him, all appeared to be trying to secure him to something. One personal looked to be calling the shots… and then down at him… the last thing Connel would see is the individual saying the words…

“Stay… with… me…”

"Stay with me," he kept repeating whenever Connel appeared to drift into unconsciousness. "Stay with me, Brother, you'll be home in no time! Bonesaw, how are we doing?"

Balor was hard at work doing his best to stabilise the gravely wounded Jedi and Son of Caltin, applying bacta-gel and hooking him up with a blood pack. "He will make it, Chief. I haven't let you down yet and I don't plan to," the native of Kattada promised, with his commander knowing he could count on his medical expertise.

The military-issue stretcher was safely secured aboard the Shield Wall's sick bay as "Hurricane" Hak'ken blasted off, leaving the Vendaxa System far behind. Thirdas remained by Connel's side while Bonesaw worked on him, along with "Commissar" Creed keeping him company for a bit.

"Kid's pretty banged up, but if he's anything like his mountain of a father, he'll make it," he assured his nigh-two-decade younger commander, clutching his pauldron. He could tell the otherwise stoic Ironside was pained by Vanagor's broken body. "I'll get the crew sorted in the meantime. Take as much time as you need."

He'd all but exited the room when the reply came.

"Thank you, Creed."

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom