Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stakeral Awakens

The Sith couldn't just hold Coruscant like that for that much longer! The Stakeral knows it! She wants to make sure that the Republic has back it's power as it once was, and well... the Sith just grow stronger! "That is true..." she said thinking and well... yeah. "You said we can go anywhere we want, so, why not Courscant? Sure it might not be a great place to start, but why not? I mean... of course, I have to finish my training too... so you'll probably take me to a boring planet to do that, right?" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes as she stopped in her tracks. "Damn another dead end..."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satyana Rameshai"]

"Hmm." Matsu looked at her while she continued to take them in and thread the training area. "We could but you would have to be very very careful and follow what I say. It isn't something I would do lightly and even with my skills and talents in the force it is still a tricky move to pull off but.." She let it trail off as well she knew how to sneak herself onto enemy occupied planets easily enough and it wasn't that hard to take someone. Aside from a hiccup or two she had done it with Willow on Tython. "After you have worked your training though, we'll think of it like a reward for a job well done." There that could work and motivate her as the jedi master stood there ready. "Should you wish to be excited I will allow one hug."

Satyana rolled her eyes and sighed as she heard that and crossed her arms. "Hmph... fine." she said softly as she heard her speak. She never really seen enemy occupied planets and would know how it would be like on one of these planets considering that. She glanced at her master a bit more as she heard that she would allow one hug... hm... She laughed a bit. "One hug? Pretty funny if you ask me." she said to her with a smile on her face. She stretched a bit and glanced around. She hope she didn't missed anything. She groaned softly and felt a bit tired from doing this trial.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I try to be." Matsu looked at her and brought her hand up as she moved it over a wall that disabled showing the rest of the way back up into the citadel. "Come on you can rest." She was moving and waited for her a little as the black stone held golden weaved crystal veins. The metal built into it as well as more of the area for living quarters changed the higher into the citadel got up. Matsu opened one of the doors to the living modules that functions throughout. "Rest and rejoin me in the courtyard when you have the chance there is a couple of things you might like." She didn't say what but reconstruction of the temple was a big thing, something that took time over just being there and they were making it into a simple but big place.

Hearing that she can rest, Satyania was appleased. It wasn't very hard today, but she knows that it will go downhill from there, as, knowing her master, will have many more curveballs coming her way. She took a look at her masters face in wonder, what she was doing here and such. "Master, what is our goal here anyways? I feel its much more than just gathering crystals. You seem so keen about this place than anyone else here. I mean, you bought me here, and the light side of the force surrounds this place." She said as she looking around at the area as she went up to the living quarters with her. "I mean... The catacombs look to be that of a former Jedi Temple. What happened to it anyways?"

Matsu looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She was perceptive but also not wrong. There was a great deal here as Matsu was walking and looking over the reconstruction reports. The droids had been working to gather the materials needed, to get things like plants, animals and materials to really improve it. "Perceptive padawan, you are correct. I enjoy this world, this Citadel. I was raised and trained on Rhen Var then taken to the other temples. So seeing this place in such a state of disrepair when I came back here after the fall of the sith empire... I took it upon myself to rebuild the Citadel and the surrounding structures. We are designing plans to reconstruct and develop the fortress in the mountain as well as construct a second one that is in the mountains to the north." She stayed with it as they were using the crete in the small gaps of the jarna stone and the golden veins of solari crystal making it a beacon of the lightside of the force.

Satyania heard that she was raised on this planet and well... She never really knew that. The young Jedi brushed her sleeves and hears that it was in disrepair since the fall of the Sith Empire... Hmm... She glanced at her master a bit as she kept thinking about what was there to come for this place. "If I may ask, master, does the Dark Side surround this place? Because I don't know why, but I feel some of its presence. Maybe its from the remenents from the Sith whom were here. No doubt they probably destroyed it and such." She looked around af the area and such. She groaned softly as she felt her neck starting to hurt. "say master, there's something I wanted to ask you... It was about that day when you first met me... It's been bugging me for quite a while." She asked as she glanced at the hilt of her saber.

"It does, the darkside infects, it worms its way into places and causes rot choking it out like an old gnarled root where as the lightside of the force brings life and wants to thrive." She continued to work with some of the things. "Though we have been working and harvesting the crystals like the naturally growing solari to weave into the walls of the Citadel. it will protect from the darkside with one of the strongest building materials as well as the lightside of the force to keep influence out. Nullification resin will also be around to help with that same feeling while we slowly work to make a network on the planet that hasn't been seen since before it was in an ice age most likely."

So it truly does rot and such... She could of figured. Satyania crossed her arms listening and nodded softly as she glanced at her master. She really wanted to feel like she was worthy to the cause and help restore the temple. She glanced at her. "Is this why we were on Tython?" She asked wondering about that. "I mean... There and the area of the ruins of the ancient Jedi Templen in Coruscant held allot of light side energy and such... Though Coruscant had allot of dark side energy surrounding it since it was destroyed over years before the Battle of Yarvin." She looked down and then tried to ask her question. "That presence I felt when you were in Corzel... What was that? It was a strange surge then my head felt horrible..."

"Yes and no, Tython is balanced, it is a world almost created with the force in each molecule of its being compared to some and it is temperamental. Once one side light or dark comes to it, it will create storms to try and become a very dangerous place." She stayed with it though and her padawan was perceptive while going over some of the things with her attention when she showed one of the labs. "You have done very well and we will be able to work with many of the things." Travel wa sa key as one of the defenders were being set up for them to travel on for a small trip and reward. Just first thing was first. "Now you rest up and come find me in my lab when you are ready."

"But wait master, what about that question I had?-" Giving a soft groan as she saw her master leave, maybe it was something that she had to learn about it herself at a later date. She breathed softly and glanced around at her quarters. She took out her light saber and begun to swing around her blade like her master taught her too. She felt her anger come into her as she bit her lip just having thoughts that her master was not trusting her or something like that. She shook her head and breathed softly. She kept practicing a bit more.

Matsu bowed her head going out towards the padawan leaving her to rest and find some meditation on what she had learned. The jedi master heading into her room with her desk and lab as she went over all of the things they had. "Bring me the construction reports please." She was watching most of it and tapped her finger on the desk sitting down. The droids were working tirelessly to ensure the gaps and stone work was clean and handled. The training halls to do trials, the crystal caves along with all of the store rooms they were making. She moved her hand to her chin and tapped it leaning back a little as she continued to work with them on the design showing the hardlight how she wanted them to work it. The supplies they were getting from offworld, the resources of Sasori backing and building everything they needed at the Citadel.

Eventually, Satyania sheathed her saber and begun to get into position and started to meditate out any hatred in her system. As she meditated, Satyania thought about her mother and her home planet. She always wondered how her mother was doing since she took her place in the market. She hoped she at least a new assistant was there. She breathed softly and tried to stop her feelings from conflicting. She found it had to meditate with that weird dark side presence around the temple. She knew her master wanted to restore this place but... She then remembered she could someday walk into Courscant as its liberator. After a few minutes of meditation, she went to rest. She knew that the times to come would be great.

Eventually, when Satyania gained enough rest, she opened her eyes and glanced at her light saber that was right next to her. She tapped the hilt a bit and suddenly, she heard something. Getting up quickly, she grasped her hilt and pressed the button and unsheathed her light saber. She quietly wandered around the corridor as she went down to meet her master in the lab. Pointing the saber around, she was ready to strike at whatever that was. It might be a rat or some other creature, but it could of been anything. She glared around as she entered the lab and pointed her saber upfront, only seeing droids and her master. She reacted to that, but they were friendlies. She unsheathed her saber and placed it back in as she observed the lab. "Never thought Jedi would do this..." She said interested.

Matsu looked up at her padawan when she arrived and the jakobeast pups that were moving around she could see. They were collecting the shed fur of the creatures and seeing what they could make with it while her hand came out. Feeding the pup while he rubbed against her hand with his mouth and tin tusks. "Would do what?" She looked around the research labs while there was sabers they had worked on for different jedi on the wall, robes and armor they were constructing as well as some of the other stuff like training ships or the fireglass that could keep people warm here on Rhen Var while not running out of power or being actual fire. "My lab is what a good researcher of force and history needs."

Glancing around at her stuff in the lab, she was researching the force and such. She crossed her arms and glanced around. Her master was one interesting person. She closed her eyes and tapped her shoulders. "So what do ya need, master?" She said looking at her eyes and then around the area. So... This is where she made equipment and such? She was pretty much to have a master whom is a great engineer. She walked around a bit and closed her eyes thinking softly. She looked at the sabers and equipment that she produced. It looks pretty cool and all. She looked at the armoir and came close to it. "Interesting armour. It looks like what the ancient Galactic Empire used." She said running her hand around the armour. "Of course, more updated to our times."

There was a look at her while she was looking at the armor and gave a nod of her head. "Yes, it is somewhat like old model stormtrooper armor with anti energy fields but the plating is far superior. THe plates are made to resist blaster, saber, ion weapons and emp's." She had worked on many of the things and they built the power cell in the knee, the coating on the armor giving it an optical camo effect so they could moved around. Built in flight systems as well as some of the bigger things. "We have been working on improvements to the gear and equipment. Some of the jedi gear we have made has been used by the enclave with the republic, the jedi order and the silver sanctum."

Hearing its an old model of the Stormtrooper armoir, she looked at it carefully and looked at the plating. "Will it sport the logo of the Republic?" She said feeling the surface of it. "And is this finished by any chance? I might want to use this." She heaes that and was shocked. "So basically, its close to Mandalorian iron level or..." She wondered what its power really was in the armoir. It's probably pretty strong and such. She heard something about them being produced for Jedi and such. She nodded as she took the armoir. "I see..." She said looking at it.

Matsu looked at her with a nod. "It can, or the emblem of the silver sanctum, the jedi order. Whichever wishes to use it, we've made the colors as well as the emblem able to be custom however they want." She raised an eyebrow and the suts were done the heavy armor variant far more compacted then mandalroian or stormtrooper armor and offering more protection. "Stronger with some of the work we have been doing for it. Mandalroian iron is strong but it can't absorb kinetic impact, these armors can and emp, sonic attacks will also be protected from. We finished the different armor types awhile ago and have been sending them to those who made contracts to have access to some of our more practical equipment."

Giving a nod, she glanced at it and thought. "I see... Well, to me, heavy armour like this is clunky and doesn't give enough mobility..." She said looking st it. "Do you have any modified armour mixed with robes for those who prefer lighter armour? I mean, I would enjoy that, master. It would help protect me while providing me mobility." She heard about the Mandelorian iron and nodded. "Agreed. It's tough but its not fully effective all the time. It's pretty hard to find it too. But its pretty damn strong." She glanced around a bit more and thought about asking her master to maybe make her a stronger light saber too and such. She heard her master and nodded. "Mmm... I see."

"Yes I do." She looked at her and showed the lighter version of it, same plating of duraplast and wearing some of the robes over it. "Form fitted to your body so you can wear robes over it and it will provide just as much protection as the heavy and medium but also increase your mobility." She had worked on several of the robes and suits with a small nod of her head to her padawans answer. "We have a lot of things here on Rhen Var that can be used to test more things and we've worked up the Citadel to help produce many of the things we like to use." She rose up placing a hand on her padawans shoulders. "If you need to I am certain we can fit you up for the armor and robes, the silks we use for the surface lets us make whatever colors we need or designs and emblems."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom