Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stakeral Awakens

Hearing that she was willing to train her, the Stakeral was surprised to hear of this news. Never had she heard this in her life and gosh... her smile expanded and felt her adrenaline building and begun to quickly head into her room. She then had a brief conversation with her mother about the current situations, and talked to her about the issues with trying to get the stall and such functioning, and the fact that she had to find someone to tend to the family business while she was away. The Stakeral didn't really had much friends since she was busy and such working, so she could find someone. Oh well, hopefully her mother will find someone. She quickly got out with her stuff and had her backpack with her, already ready to go. She had been packing when she was off duty and was preparign for this day. Now today was the day where she get to go with the jedi. She was so excited to begin a whole new adventure, something where she won't only have fun, but actually begin to learn more about herself. She remembered the words her mother said, and took them to consideration and begun to come outside with the Jedi all packed. "Okay! I'm all ready. Everything atleast." she said as she checked her pack if she had water and her special necklace that her mother had and placed it back in. "Yeah, everything's set. I'm ready to go!" she said with a smile after closing the stall and placing away the stock. "Well was ready, but I gotta close all of this up." She took a few minutes and eventually, she was ready to go.
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satyana Rameshai"]

Well that was good, looking at her and seeing her get everything while finally heading back to the ship the jedi knight gave the girl some space to work with things. THey would have a good amount of time to travel back to Tython from out here so as the initial training began Matsu was laying things out for her. Explaining the jedi for how and what they were with a lot of the information coming in larger clusters of information from the different holocrons she had been exploring and using in the library like the codex of tython and great holocron. Recording for herself what information she could in a datacron to have the details for when she was on long trips. Same with the Tionne holocron, Argon and Codex, just small things to keep her skills up and it waslike having them in her pack at all times.

Skip ahead several years and several incidents, Matsu stood in the main research temple on Rhen Var as the droids were at work. Harvesting crystals and bringing them to be processed with the other things as she moved. The jedi knight growing up into a long haired mother with more kills. The processing of the large amounts of information from the holocrons laid out as she had studied with many of the holocrons across the galaxy to become stronger and superior in some cases but still keep her small air of mystery and excitement. Her padawan she had hoped had learned a great deal as well, being able to move forward with some of the things they were doing before Matsu touched her twin swords. They were being weaved with the new crystal weave they were working on.

A combination of the pontite and Solari crystals they were recovering from here, the potent crystals to allow the jedi to make equipment and gear that would be useless for the darksiders and protected from them unless they used something to break them. With Mantic and Dhun she had been working on robes that would do the same but this was one of the base components of the robes being improved upon. The atrisian who spent most of her time in her youth infiltrating and taking down gangs as under the robe she was covered in tattoos leaving the kimono styled robes to cover and protect her with all of the things they got. She worked on some of the things moving around. "So have you found everything you need padawan?" Standing there with the other equipment they worked on she had the anklet for protecting from the elements."

The Stakeral was happy that she was finally going with her to indeed have something to do with her new Jedi friend! Maybe someday, she might actually make an awesome team, patrolling around the galaxy to destroy crime and fight evil! Oh, the possibilities and fun were endless! She was pretty excited on what they were going to do and well... she wanted to bond more with the taller woman! "Sooo... what is your name?" she asked as she left with the Jedi
Years had passed since they had met on Coralius, and now, the young girl Stakeral was now more older, mature and begun to train her way up to become a Padawan. It took quite a while for her to finally go up, but she still had much to learn. The Stakeral Jedi learned much more about her master, Matsu Ike, and she even had time to actually learn more things about herself through and through these incidents. The young Jedi would of learned much from Master Ike and well... yes. She was quite keen that her master was going to probably throw other challenges her way, but of course, she still had her struggles, such as her anger and her hatred. Those things were probably the most riskiest things, as she got brash on a few missions with Master Ike, but overall, she tried to manage.
The young Jedi finally emerged out with a few equipment that she had gained. Her new light brown cloak and her dark black uniform that she had put on, alongside her newly constructed lightsaber. She didn't needed that heavy armour or anything like that. She prefers to keep to her warrior roots, and keep to a more aggressive style of attack rather than a defensive one. The Stakeral considerably aged since their first meeting on Coralius. Now much older as her current age hints, and after several years passing of learning the ways of the force, she glanced at Master Ike and nodded. "Yes master, I have everything I need." she said as she came forth and looked around a bit. "It's kinda funny how you never told me how wealth you actually were." she straightened her white hair a bit and her red eyes glanced over at her master. She noticed she was working on something and glanced over. "What are you exactly doing, master?"
[member="Matsu Ike"] ((sorry if the post looks a little confusion. I saw the words "several years" so I assume by now, about five or so years passed since the two met? I don't know-- just assuming this.))​

There was everything goin on and the jedi master had to admit she was liking the dynamic with the padawan, there was anger yes from her but that was something that could happen. That was why the jedi trained for years upon years to become experienced and some even became wise in the ways. Matsu herself was usually seen as emotionless though she did have them... She just buried them under the icy expression and gaze bringing them out in private when she was training herself over expressing them. "I am working on new equipment for the jedi, we are here on Rhen Var harvesting force crystals that are stronger to create a powerful weave for synthweaving." She was looking at things as for them this world was full of caves, creatures and tombs to explore. "We have all of the work and hunting new veins of crystal we can use. Never know what secrets you might be able to uncover."

Satyania heard that they were namely here to harvest force crystals and such. She nodded looking around getting a bit nervous about the surrounding place. "I have a bad feeling about all of this..." she said softly. She always had this thing that something bad was going to happen, usually, it didn't really with her master around. She knew Master Ike was pretty aware of certain situations, but she was still cautious. Considering it was a different planet and such, she was still quite aware of her surroundings. She heard there is some other things they were looking for. Satyania nodded. "I'm looking forward to it. I just hope we don't get swarmed by some creatures that want to eat us for dinner." the amount of sass and sarcasm that was in Satyania was pretty high, so of course, she was going to act like that. Ah well, atleast she was close to her master, and was learning... but she felt that she could use this training a bit more...
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

The jedi master was looking at her padawan and had a grin on her face looking over some of the things. Turning some of her attention though while she worked to allow the girl so she wouldn't worry so much. "It will be alright, trust in the force and remember the only real danger is in your mind." Not always true but if you were going to go to places expecting there to be trouble then you were bound to find it. If you went into something careful and focused though you could see it and not jump at everything that might happen. Plus walking a little now as she came up out of the one tunnel to a ridge of the cave. The jedi master watched all of the things below while droids and researchers were in the crystal fields working with the different things. The intense crystal weave something they could use before she looked out placing a hand on the girls shoulder. "Where there is danger there is things to overcome, I don't want you to be over confident and believe you are invincible but you should not go into a situation believing you always have a chance. That you do not have reason to fear until you have been able to figure out what is happening."

Hearing her state that for as long as the force is being in trust, danger won't really arise. She was tempted to roll her eyes at that moment, but she knew that was the case. She glanced up at the cave they were supposed to be in and such and shrugged. "I guess you're right about that master." she said as she continued to walk with her. The Stakeral glanced at her as she heard that she shouldn't be overconfident and such. She looked back and didn't spoke until it finally came to her. "Well... I mean... It's a worth of try if I did do that, wouldn't it?" she asked with a slightly sarcastic yet friendly tone looking up at her master. "I mean, if it worked, then I guess I'd be invincible... for maybe five seconds or so? I mean, the force says so."
Either or, she focused on the main goal and that was the crystals and such. She looked around a bit and scratched her head. "So... master, exactly, with these crystals, how will they make some sort of impact on the equipment you have? Are they stronger than the regular crystals or something?" she said as she took out a flask of water and drank it. She still was confused about their primary mission, but she suppose she can try to follow along with it and all.​
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

She was walking while stopping for a moment looking over it. A little attention when she pointed out the golden crystals they were getting. "They are, more special then some and stronger in some cases. The golden crystals are solari and they are a jedi's crystal. Designed to channel and feel the lightside of the force. Combining it with the large adegan crystals we have been recovering and using the spindle we created we can make a very potent synthweave for materials like our robes or the harder pieces of equipment we have been making." She kept walking and the droids were working on the things. Crates of the golden crystals for padawans to use and take for themselves were being pressed with the left overs weaved into the small cords. The jedi master was letting them lead over towards the other caves with protruding crystals. "Is there anyplace in the galaxy you wish to go padawan? We can go anywere you want."

Hearing her speak talking about what they were doing, Satyana walked slowly and heard her. She pondered that thought. She never was an arms manufacturer so this was all new to her. She folded her hands behind her back and nodded when she heard that. "Interesting... how... very interesting." she said trying to take that all in, but can't think of anything else to say other than that. Her master was a pretty interesting person, having some things about her that makes her just think more about her. She felt her robe and pulled it softly. "So, basically, the crystals energy is in this robe?" she had little understanding on this, so she was probably gonna guess. "Very creative, master. Putting a bunch of crystals and now it forms a robe. Aren't you a magician." she commented sarcastically and snarky, yet teasingly. She had a slight smirk on her face and laughed a bit.​
Hearing on where she would like to go anywhere in the galaxy, she always wanted to actually see the human capital of Coruscant. "I always wanted to go to Coruscant... I heard it was the human capital and it was among the most beautiful." she said looking away as she groaned a bit. "I mean... are you SURE it's safe to go ANYWHERE in the galaxy? It can be pretty dangerous." Just like how this planet could be very dangerous. She had her hand at the handle just incease of anything bad happening... she KNEW something bad was going to happen. She just know it... she senses it.​

"Well I suppose there are some places that are dangerous and we need to be careful of but over all there are a number of worlds we could go to and work on the different things. Plenty of places that can be explored before you start really seeing parts of it." She had explored and visited some of the more dangerous places by herself able to with the stealth ships they had to work on and with. It gave the jedi master time while she heard about the clothing and gave a nod of her head. yes it would serve them well for protection but while she was getting the robes worked on for those who would want to wear them she would have to make sure they were appealing. That meant some harder things to work on that would challenge the jedi gathering parts for them as Matsu stepped into the remains of the large chamber. DIfferent tombs the padawan could explore and search through. "But first we want to make sure you are somewhat ready by exploring these less dangerous tombs of ancient jedi."

Of course, she knew that she would probably be quite aware of the dangers that they might face along the way. It's not the fact that she wanted to avoid this, but it was just making her feel worried on the inside and such about certain things like this. It was interesting how adventurous her master was. She always had this gut feeling when she met her, that she was going to be this strict person whom always tried to limit her on doing anything, and would get angry at her for such little things, but it seems that she chose wisely when she came to her planet. She crossed her arms nodding hearing that. "Well, hopefully it will be atleast interesting, master. Because you know how it is when it gets boring." she said looking slightly bored and kicked a rock as she entered into the chamber with her master. She was expecting something to happen, but something probably won't really happen until they really go somewhere. She took out her saber and went a bit away, unsheathing it and glanced at the blue blade of it. She moved it around a bit and glanced at her saber. "Master, are you sure that we're completely safe on this planet though? Because I sense something weird, but I can't tell what it is." she said. She can feel it... she can feel that something was going to break down but she just can't prove what it is.

Master was watching her while she moved and spoke with some of her attention on the things. "One is never always safe padawan, we can make plenty of the things here that are safe without incident but you should never take it for granted. Creatures can still show up, force spirits can appear and endanger you if you are unwary." For the feeling, she could sense it as well, there was something here and despite that one incident with the padawan who somehow discovered a bloodthirsty tribe of purebloods that were immortal and couldn't be killed when the jedi master dropped a mountain on them.... then vanished into never being seen by anyone again. The jako beasts were a danger after being imported to the world. THe jedi master opened the large doors into the cave as crystals were there along the walls and carved stone for the tomb. "Here you'll be able to test your skills in acrobatics, sense and your saber skills."

"Then what is the point of adventure? I mean, surely it can't be THAT bad, can't it?" she said as she looked at her saber which was still out and moved it around a bit before sheathing it. She placed the weapon back on her belt and closed her eyes softly. She rolled her eyes hearing that she can test her skills and acrobatics and sense and skills on her saber. "Convinent. Thanks master, as usual." she said in a sarcastic tone. Her master really was full of curveballs wasn't she? Everytime she just thinks of her wanting her to be patient and such. No way the Stakeral was going to listen to those words of "patience". "Patience is a virtue"... hmph. More like a complete waste of time! If anything, she wants to move on to some of the more exciting things instead of training constantly... well, it could be worse... she could be training with those stupid droid things that fire bolts towards her weapon as a way of practice. Her master did have more better and fun training methods anyways.
"How do you even know that this would help out? You've been here before or something?" she said glancing at her master. It's as if her master knew this planet of the back of her mind. Yet again, her master was in many areas of the galaxy, so it would be no surprise to her if she knew the place in the back of her head. Either or, she trusted her master's instincts, but she was still quite inclined. Was Rhen Var the planet where her master had training from her master before her?... hmm...
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

"i often come down here to work on some of the things." She looked over some of the cave seeing the ice and crystals but also the carved stonework they could walk through. The jedi master used these caves for testing but also for discovery as there was always something else you could find in the ice. With some looks over the different things the jedi opened the large doors going into some of the things there. She watched the pathway down the one into the ancient tomb and jedi statues were still covered in places with ice while their bodies stuck out. Further down the sight of large stone caskets that housed some of the more ancient jedi that few even knew the names of them. She could make it out while pointing to the different sections of the roof and where the ice kept the weights up. "Use your saber and cut out the ice so the counterweights will fall and open the doors to the next passage."

Hmm... so she does come here often. Interesting. She never knew that, since she thought Ike was pretty new to any of these planets, but hey, that's what probably made her master more interesting. Glancing around, she could already sense the light side around her. Indeed, this was some sort of Jedi training place. The statues gave it away, and the fact that it was pretty frozen. Maybe it was an ancient Jedi training place? Who knows. She went down the further hall with her master and heard that she has to cut down the ice to move her way to the next passage. She swing her lightsaber and begun to cut down the ice.
The ground shook a bit as the counterweights begun to fall and stood still and backed away to make sure it doesn't fall on her. Jeez, for something like this training, it can still be proven to be pretty dangerous. She glanced at the falling ice and was shocked. "Wow! I already feel the adventure tingling inside of me!" she said teasingly.

That was the spirit as Matsu was walking to see the doors open with a small look on her face. "Better hurry through just in case." She had a nod going through and it was a stone force illuminating the room for her padawan to be able to see. "Adventure senses are always something good and it will get the blood flowing for you." She had a small look over the things before moving with some of the attention she was able to give. Presenting the crystals that were there as well as some of the artifacts they had set in here. "Training sabers for the tombs that can be used by students, we won't need them but they are made to work with waterproof casings. From here to the next chamber focus your senses to find the direction that will take us to safety." The paths didn't really lead anywhere bad just dead end so you had to go back.

Hearing her that she should make it through quickly, Satyania begun to run through and knew this was apart of her training. Of course, this had to be! If anything, the Jedi probably had similar trials to this like her and such. She breathed slowly and saw that there was a few paths... some of them could be riddled with something dangerous. She looked at them and trusted her gut. "When in doubt master, always hug the left wall." she said as she went on the left path. "And if it splits up, keep going left. That's what I always thought would work." she always trusted her gut feeling. If anything, she would have to use the force to really trust it. She glanced around at her surroundings and proceeded to go through running trying to find the way out.

Well that was one way of going about it and had a sort of planned idea. THe jedi master bowed her head, this was after all her test, her way of showing what she could do so. "Left it is then." There was really no way to be wrong in here, it only dead ended in walls where you were wrong and one of the things they were working on designing in here once they really fixed it up was hardlight walls. So the mae could shift and move almost to be more random. Along with the rest she wanted to have a way to test students down the line. Same way they had the work for some of the things following the padawan with her attention. She clasped her hands and walked speaking a little. "After this, where would you like to go in the galaxy my padawan?"

Satyania never really though the Jedi would actually try to push her to really come this far. Sure, she knew the training was tough, but she was just thinking on how it might even be well worth it. She glanced around hearing a faint rumble. You kidding? The walls moved? She gritted her teeth. "Urgh, they move?" she groaned. She heard that question once more, and it sort of tinged her head. But either or, it really did came into her head. "I have no clue, master. Where do you think I want to go? Maybe Courscant?" she said looking at her and kept her hands at her lightsaber just incase if any training droid.

Well Coruscant was a difficult one to pull off while she was looking over some of the things with her. "Coruscant would be a hard task padawan but not overly impossible." She knew many more of the things walking and some of the walls shifted while more of the crystals were revealed getting the jedi master to remain where she was. "But do not worry, I think with the way things are going there will be a chance one day you will see Coruscant if not as a trip maybe it will be as a liberator." She could go over more of the things in the testing and trial section they had designed for this had some windows opened to show the area outside looking over the snow packed fields or the citadel's harbor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom