Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stakeral Awakens

([member="Matsu Ike"])
xkjpDzv.jpg
The busy streets of Corzel, the capital city of the planet of Coralius were loud and bustling. Something that she never would of actually experienced since Satyana had reached the city for the first time. It was something that she usually gotten used to, but probably a bit too much for her. It was just weird exiting from primitive life to city life, and experience all of this before her very eyes. Sure, she would see cars and ships fly overhead, but never to the extent of where she would see them being used every day. She does remember seeing those occasional pods that people use to traverse the planet's land, but still. It was all quite impressive to her.
She lived with her mother, where she prepared, and chopped meat on the market in one of the poorer parts of town, which was on the outer areas of the city, where mostly, behind the grand roadway that leads into the city, has more lower class houses, and sometimes shanty houses. Conditions around were unsanitary, but it was namely due to people probably fleeing their homes from refugees like she has, or are also transitioned tribal to civilized peoples too. Either or, she did what she can to gain Credits and worked hard too. She sold whatever meats she can and other produce that she had from growing or hunting them outside of the city walls.
Something about Satyana however, was something that sort of stood out. The force was strong within her, even when she was born. She was quite profound at defeating the other warriors of her tribe, and gosh, it was something that shocked the hell out of her people. Some even called it "Instakeral" (their way of saying inhuman). She felt like she actually done something good in her life, until that was all gone from her home being torn down. She was deprived of hope, and now here she is, cutting meat, and selling it for people to buy in the local area. It's not all that bad, apart from the occasional weirdos that come to her and such... Atleast the meat is good enough and healthy, atleast she hopes it is. They claim it is, but she highly doubts it, as no meat is ever "clean" fully.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satyana Rameshai"]

There were several things you did after joining the jedi order.... first well get the initial training and second make sure you know what you are doing. Standing there in the modest and simple robes Matsu touched the short hair while stepping off of her ship. Her pale skin unblemished and more like fine china then anything while she was itching from the coarse materials. "Got to make better robes one of these days." She was looking at some of the tings and with the shorter sleeves her bare arms were showing the smallest definition of muscles for the others. Saber at her side on the belt while she was walking through the area careful with most of her attention on some of the things. "Pretty."

It was already beginning to feel hot outside as she was chopping up the meat quietly. Of course, this was probably due to the fact that the capitol would usually get like this. But it didn't really bothered the youngling. All that it matters is if the job is done, she would feel like she is actually doing something in her life. Besides, she had to support her family, as being a refugee from a tribe was not easy, and living in piss poor conditions was defiantly not a real nice thing. She really wanted to just get enough credits to leave this horrible planet and find a new home. She really one day wanted to go to Coruscant but learned that it was not really a good idea considering on how the Sith control it, and she heard around that Sith aren't really good people.
Either or, the Stakeral continued her work and as she finished her meat cutting, she glanced around. She looked at some customers coming by and well, she glanced around at the other customers looking at the produce. But it was then she accidentally bumped into a figure that was infront of her when she was trying to go out to pick something she dropped. She glanced up and frowned. "Sorry about that!" she said. The young girl glanced up at the taller figure that was before her. Apparently she was a human, but she looked a little different from others she met. Her skin looked slightly different, slightly pale if anything, but not as pale as she was, with brown hair, and very beautifully crafted eyes. "Uhh... if you want, we're selling meat at the local meat market here! I'm selling it cheap and at good prices!" Yeah, defiantly, a good way to get customers... wooonderful.
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

Matsu was looking around and she could smell the place as a swirling aroma, then there was someone bumping into her and she was careful. Looking over at her and the girl was very pale and young.... Then she was speaking and Matsu offered a smile to her while she gave a bow of her head. "Some food sound good, lead the way." Offering a look to her while she could do a few things clasping her hands in front of herself following more to go towards the stall. The jedi had her stipends for what could get some food, maybe not the finest foods and most expensive but they could work on getting some things that wouldn't be making her sick. Her voice coming out soft and she was ready for anything. "This world is an interesting place."

Hearing that food might be good, she gave a nod and lead her onwards towards her butcher stall that she already had some produce and such she was selling. She crossed her arms and glanced over at the much more taller woman. She was quite confused on what she was or what she was doing here, as she never really met a human face to face like this. Sure, she had customers that were human, but it was just so strange to still see humans and everything. She heard from her that this world is an interesting place and smiled. "Yeah, allot of this world is actually pretty nice." she said as she turned around and glanced at the taller lady's belt. She looked and noticed there was a saber on the side of her belt and gasped. "Wait... you're a Jedi?!"
The Stakeral knew what a Jedi was, but she didn't knew that the Jedi would actually just lurk around like regular people. It's impressive to even see that there was one and gosh, it made her happy to see that there IS actually a Jedi! She smiled glancing at her. She was even more reluctant to speak to her now that she noticed the saber around her belt. It HAS to be a lightsaber... a weapon of a jedi. She haven't seen it been used in action but it just looks like one. The design, everything!
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

Matsu looked at her and the girl seemed to get excited when she saw she was a jedi. Matsu offered a bow of her head and was ready for anything as she looked over some of the better things. Namely that they would be able to get some food.... and she might be able to get some information about the planet. Being outside the library was a new thing for her after all and she wanted to get the most of it. "Yes I am a jedi and I am here for a very important thing." She paused for a moment. "I am exploring and working in the worlds not as populated or known to help the people." She looked at the girl a little more though and was ready for anything they could be doing while walking and motioning for her to lead the way.

Being a Jedi was something she usually heard from people as she did had a pretty strong force presence for a Stakeral. After all, there was a large amount of Stakeral force users being born more in her generation than in previous. So it was something indeed to look out for. Jedi were usually in stories that she read and such, and heard about their many awesome things they can do, especially their lightsabers. She always wanted to use a lightsaber, since it would be so cool to even do. Just swinging it around and such. But of course, she knows that a Jedi would probably never allow her to even use it.
She heard that she is indeed a Jedi and her hype got even more real as she heard those very words escape her mouth. "Wow wow wow! An actual Jedi!" she smiled widely as she heard she had to do something very important in this world. She wondered what it was, but maybe it was not the best to ask, as she didn't want to pester the Jedi and scare her off. She heard she was here to help out those around this planet. "Well... you're kinda too late to help out with raiders that attacked my village a while back." she said softly. "But you know, you can do other stuff right? I mean..." the young girl thought for a moment, but then drifted away from the subject when she took out some slabs of meat. "How many pounds of meat do you need? They aren't that badly expensive either!". While the Stakeral was selling, something was strange about the presence with the Jedi. It was something she never really felt when she was around her mother or something, but something when she was around the human. It felt very strange, but she didn't really knew what it was. "Something feels funny..." she said glancing at the meat low in tone but shook it off. "Anyways, yeah! Pounds? Slices? All of that?"

The girl seemed to be very excitable when she learned she was a jedi while a lot of her attention was on some of the thing. Hearing what was being said about raiders well she could work with that on some of the things. Watching the girl while she was walking over to look at the meat and give the credits for enough to get some food as she spoke. "Well if they went after the village I can investigate and head out after them. There are a few skills I have been working on to become a better jedi investigator." She was all for some of the things as she went around. "So what can you tell me about this world?" She hadn't realy been here before and she could use a guide.. this girl seemed eager and ready to help out a jedi.

She always imagined what a Jedi might of been like, considering the fact that the Jedi were probably one of the more strongest of warriors, even stronger than her and her whole tribe due to them using the force. Of course, they varied, as she heard that Jedi are not only humans but every species that is force sensitive and uses the force... she never understood what the force stuff was since she was still young, and the force is probably something that probably only the gods can have. But who knows? She still did not understood fully, which is probably why she is so interested in the Jedi herself.
She heard that the Jedi was willing to go and take out the raiders and was surprised to hear that. She looked at her eyes. "Really? You'd do that...?" she said softly in shock and reached the butcher table. She glanced at her and looked very carefully at her build and frame. "I don't know... there's plenty of them, and you might get hurt if you try to take them out." she grew a bit worried for the Jedi's safety. Her fear for the Jedi grew as she didn't wanted to see this very nice lady to get killed or anything. It made her think of what might happen to her mother if she left her behind. She didn't wanted anything else to happen and well... She breathed and tried to get her mind off of that subject.
As she begun to go into the stocks, she heard the questions about this world. She didn't really knew much about what was beyond but knew enough from her mother. "Well this world is pretty nice I suppose. Get's often hot in the summer time, but you know. It's a dry planet more or less, but if you go a bit north, it's much more grassier and cooler. There's many savannas around here, and well uhh... plenty of hyenas! Gotta stay careful of them. They're pretty merciless!" she smiled widely and giggled a bit about that. She had remembered seeing one. They're pretty fierce predators, but they can be pretty cute too. "Other than that, I heard stories of a great temple that once stood somewhere... I don't remember, southwest of the world? Ehhh..." she tried to think again and looked away for a second and shrugged. "Well anyways, yeah. This planet it pretty active for someplace out here in the Outer Rim! We're right along the Corellian Run, so it's obvious that we trade allot with traders, hence why, Corzel is so busy! Haha!" she then remembered how her shop is not really visited by Jedi and such often. "Actually... come to think of it, you're probably the first Jedi I ever served. Usually, I serve the locals around here since well, as you can see, we're not all that rich around this neighbourhood." She then tilted her head as she got the samples of the types of cuts she has. "Which brings me to a question... why did you come over to this stall in particular? I mean, the meat quality around here is not as good as the main markets out there in all honesty. I mean, you're a Jedi, so I assume you'd want more fresher meat from a supermarket or somewhere more... fresher than out here? I mean, not saying that I purposefully dirtied the meat and all! It's just well... kinda weird."
In all honesty, the Stakeral did actually felt legitimate confusion on why the Jedi was out here, in a poor rundown neighbourhood. Infact, she felt that the Jedi was not actually mostly here for her meat, but there was something else she was looking for. She DID after all heard something about her being here for an important thing. Of course... since she never felt strangely tingly on the inside when she first saw the Jedi approached. It was something that was inside of her that made her feel... just something! It was just strange to the small Stakeral, and it didn't really want to come clear. She observed the tall Jedi again at her eyes, staring silently into them with her crimson red eyes. What was it?...
[member="Matsu Ike"]

This one was she listened to her talk about the planet... and her safety and then the meats and questions was going off a mile a minutes. The jedi couldn't keep track for a moment while she mind was organizing how best to answer all of the questions and provide the proper answers. Having a look over at her as she waited until she was done with wondering why she had come here. A small smile on her face. "Well that is a lot to go over and." She trailed off setting some of the credits down to get the food while holding it in her hand and convection with her skin to make it sizzle to a nice color that was juicy while she ate it. "Well as a jedi we are sworn to protect people, this includes all people not just the ones who think they are special and deserve it."

Well she at least, she knew there were jedi who played politics to curry favor as opposed to preforming their duty. Looking over the rest of the things the jedi starred at her for. Just like the girl was as she wondered things. The jedi met her eyes in turn smiling. "Well the force is something that offering guidance to those. Sometimes it leads us to interesting people and sometimes it leads us to other jedi and potential jedi." There we go she was going to master that one day, being cryptic and ready for anything as her attention went to a little of the things. "As for these raiders, I am certain they will not be a problem. Jedi have skills many do not know and training in far superior things. All comes down to what you want to believe."

So the Jedi's task was to defend the Galaxy from trouble? Sounds like something she wants to do! Of course, she never really thought about becoming a Jedi ever but you know. She heard that was allot to go over and looked down and frowned. "Sorry miss, I shouldn't of asked allot from you..." she said but glanced back up. She glanced at her with eating the meat and such and was a little surprised but not really. She heard her talk about the force and thought about it for a bit. "The force?... What... what is this force stuff? I don't understand! I thought it was some sort of fairy tale that some old guy made and spread it around through some story!" the young girl asked in wonder and intrigue. She was sort of confused of what she said about the force but who knows what she knows about it.
When she heard about how she was going to deal with the raiders, she had much more hope than she did before. "Well... if they see a Jedi, they're in big big trouble! Because Jedi are supposedly strong awesome robed people who can swing around a saber and put an end to them right?!" she was excited, but of course, she didn't really knew what it was supposedly like to be a Jedi. "Say... uhh... about the force... could you tell me more about it? Because I soooooorta don't know what it really is. I mean I try to and all..."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Looking at the girl now as she seemed to get all excited by it plus she wanted to know so. "The force is an energy field created by all living things and it touches everyone but not everyone can feel it like the jedi. Some need training and some are just deaf to it, you never know until you are tested and tried to see if you can use the force." She was looking at some of the things though and the idea of fighting raiders well scared her but she knew how to fight... She was a jedi and trained long before that as an Imperial knight. She didn't really have to fear them just be careful and remember her training. "But what about you? All of this excitement you must have thought about what your future will be. Have you ever considered the jedi?"

Hearing her talk about the force, she heard that every Jedi needs training to see if they can use the force. Satyana blinked a bit and glanced at her eyes and tilted her head. Her crimson eyes glanced upwards just thinking about it and just... well she was going to. "How can one test it?... can I try?" she said with a curious look on her face. The young Stakeral really wanted to try and see if she can use the force 100%. She heard about something considering the Jedi and now... she was really certain that she probably wanted to become one herself! She gave a nod. "Yes! I wanna be a Jedi now!" she said with a smile on her face. "I mean, my future was to become a great warrior so I can make my tribe and my mother proud at me, but I never thought about becoming a Jedi until now! You guys seem really amazing and such!"

Looking at her with a nod of her head while she gave a small nod of her head. "Well generally testing involves taking you to a watchman who will administer a series of exercises to see if you can feel the force and manipulate it. Test your ability to perceive the force with cards and images you have to try and see. Then there is usually questions as well as some of the things but I don't have any of that so we'll do this the old fashion way." And that was... she would make it up as they went along. Moving some of the things about as she was walking and she could test the girl in some ways before she left the planet. "We have all the time in the universe so when you are able to come with me we can test you."

The moment she heard the words that it takes her to a watchman and stuff, Satyana became even more and more interested in wanting to just learn what she can do with the force. Eager and happy to just wanting to do so, she tilted her head, trying to comprehend the test. "So... basically it involves something like having a fast memory?" she asked confused trying to understand what the taller woman as trying to say. She seriously wanted to learn more, and actually want to see if she could manipulate the force and such. It was hard for her to really understand what the force was... since she was still young, and immature, but she WANTED to know more about it! She just couldn't sit around and let the question flow through her head like that! It created a great deal of conflict in her head of trying to think if this is a good idea or not. OF COURSE it's a good idea! It would make her mother proud and everyone else she knew proud as well!
But she heard that she and her have all the time in the universe and such and shook her head. "There is never time for me! Usually I am busy and such with this stall but..." she thought about it for a second. "Well... I mean if a Jedi is offering to help me do something, then I suppose I could bide some time! I mean, I don't know... I don't want to leave my mother behind. She might get hurt or something. I just... I don't want to loose anymore you know?" the deal of fear begun to envelop her mind, trying to cloud her thoughts. Her mother, she didn't wanted to leave her behind because if she did, she would be the last of her tribe... and THAT is something she didn't want. She wanted to make someone proud, especially the one whom created her in the first place! She breathed a bit and looked down. "Well... I'll think about it... I mean, as much as I want to, I-- I sorta don't want to leave my number one responsibility of my mama having no one to be cared to by. I mean, this is already a hard business, trying to make credits to save up and move to somewhere more... richer you know? I mean, I love this planet, but it just makes me and my mother depressed living here. We want to move out and live somewhere safer and such." She then looked up at taller woman. "When are you leaving this planet? After you've dealt with your important task?"
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

There was a lot coming at her, the llook from the girl said she was excited at first and then depressed and then worried... then neutral again but it was a perfect way to work on things. "It is alright, the jedi do not take those who do not wish to go." She remained there and finished up while she was watching her with some of the attention. "I will be leaving when my task is done yes but I can come and see you if you would like again. It isn't often some people get a chance like this and it can help you find a different life." Not a better life, being a jedi wasn't about being better then others while she could offer it so the girl could have a different one. She was at that age where going with the jedi could teach her a lot and she could come back when she became a knight and try to help people.

But the jedi knight was taking up a great deal of time and she raised her eyebrows. "Do not worry yourself though. we will be able to see what happens when the time comes." She prepared and stepped back a little ways taking a moment to check her robes, hands going to her sides and the force flowing as she winked letting it roll off of her body before she launched into the air letting telekinetic's to move and lift her body mix with speed so she could move quickly off into the air and the distance as she was going towards the outer areas she would be searching and handling things. Her thoughts on the girl and well coming back to show that she was alright with hopefully the good news that the problems would be handled and they could all go back to some semblance of being normal on the world.

Several days later after she had been out there working and enjoying some of it, other parts had proven strange before the jedi brushed herself off and was walking with the line and shackled prisoners. Raiders, thieves anyone who had been out there targeting people were fair game before she finished up and had gotten enough cuffs to handle the really big things. Her robes was a little mussed up from blades and some blasters but over all she was looking just fine given the situation while the Republic transport for taking them into custody came leaving her there for a time. Matsu just walked getting some looks and thanks from other people while she bowed her head in appreciation as well as respect. There were some who were dead and they would send people to check them but she did have to show the girl she wasn't dead.

Hearing what the taller woman has to say, she was a bit confused of what might happen to her at this point. Considering the fact that she really wanted to become a Jedi, the young Stakeral looked down and sighed. Maybe the whole thing that made her depressed was that once she leaves, she'd leave her mother, and leave her only family member behind. And that there, makes her dead sick worried. She wanted to make enough credits to just move her mother out of this planet to a safer one where she can survive and stay healthy. But the Stakeral heard that she'll be going to complete her task. This would give her time to think indeed, and soon, she could come up with a proper answer for this.
With a nod, the young Stakeral gained some confidence to glance back up at the taller woman's face. "Alright... I'll give some time to consider this offer." she said softly as she turned away, not observing her leaving. When she turned around, the Jedi was gone, atleast for now. Satyana then looked at the credits that she had gained from the sale to the Jedi. Satyana grasped them and bit her lip and clenching her fist, angry at herself just trying to just... she hated this situation. Her damned mother prevented her from doing anything SHE wanted to do. She breathed and proceeded to go and see her to talk about the situation that just happened. But that one question remains... was that weird presence she felt was this... force thing she was talking about? Was it the fact that she actually FELT the force coming from her? Because she still felt kind of funny, as if, a piece of her was still with her, even when she was far from her... Hm. Weird. Either or.
A few days had gone by, and the young Stakeral was just finishing selling more of her stock to the locals. She didn't really earned that much as per expected. Again, it was not a very good paying job she had, but it was something to help keep her mother and herself alive to atleast buy other basic stuff such as medical things and such. Even if she had to travel far outside of this poor neighbourhood, and occasionally meet the regular thugs that try to rob her, it was still something. Satyana though, felt that familiar feeling again... was she back? She didn't knew where the hell she was, but gosh, it was just a REALLY strong feeling, and it just made her want to throw up. The force was a really strange thing when you first feel the presence of another force sensitive user... Especially a Jedi.
The young Stakeral stepped back a bit as it just felt like it was a headache, but breathed a bit. She didn't knew why the force did that to her... Perhaps that offer from the Jedi is coming to her once more, and maybe she is considering it. After all, after talking to her Mother about it, her mother seems to be in great approval, and as such, she begun to pack for a few days just incase if the Jedi ever returned. It was confirmed now, she wanted to learn how to even use the force. The question is, if the Stakeral knows somewhat that the Jedi has the force strong within her, would the Jedi also know and feel the presence of Satyana's? Maybe... she didn't knew how strong the force was in her anyways. But if anything, she was finally back at her stall still recovering from that headache. That was... a bit weird. Maybe just an accidental use of it without her knowing what it does.
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

There was a great many things that seemed to be different now when she was arriving and feeling out where the girl was being careful with a small smirk on her face when she stopped. Clasping her hands behind her back as she stood there for a moment arriving quickly to see the girl who was going around. It gave her some approval and interest now as she seemed to have been finding her way. She wasn't certain what had been happening while she was away handling the mission but she was certain that there was more to this girl then jut a small one selling meats in the markets. She hoped the young girl would be wanting to come with her so they could have a lot of fun and interesting times across the universe. "I do hope everything have been going well for you?"

As soon as she gave a slight recovery from that surge through her head, she felt that presence getting closer a bit but it didn't felt as heavy as before. Maybe because she was resting her head down trying not to think too hard. Maybe it had something to do with some unknown power she probably did? Meh, it could of just been raw force energy. That type of stuff happens... right? Forcefizzles, just like how brainfarts happen? Yeah... yeah maybe it was just that. She got up a bit as she stretched a bit and suddenly, she noticed the human after opening her eyes again to see her walking close towards her stall, actually remembering which one it was. She got out of the area a bit and smiled looking up at the taller lady. "You're back!" she said with a smile on her face. "Yes! Yes, everything has been going well!" she smiled softly.
She looked down a bit and got a bit serious but still had her smile. "Hey uhh, listen, about coming with you. Mama said it would actually be an experience for me, and perhaps something that would be an experience that no other might have in their life time!" she said. "So... I've decided that yes, I will come with you! Besides, I always wanted to explore the galaxy, and see what else is out there! I wanna go to those cool planets like Coruscant or Byblos, or those other adventurous planets like Tatooine and Geonisis... I-I just want to go on the greatest adventure of my life! And we can do that together! Me and you, we'd both kick bad guy butt, and mash em' up! Show them they they shouldn't mess with us! Save people, all of that!" Her childishness got into her as she wanted to go on these adventures with her new friend.
[member="Matsu Ike"]​

Standing there as she heard the girl mention what she was planning to do brought her eyes to meet hers and a small smile to her face. She had wanted to come with her and that went a long way towards seeing what she can do. "Well I will welcome the company and you'll find the time with training and learning will drift by." She didn't know if she had her things but offering a hand to her. "Whenever you are ready, I'll be right here to take you on the ship, we can start there and have you learn things." She was all for many of the things that they could do it while moving with attention on more of the stuff there. If the girls mother wanted her to go well that was always a very helpful stance when it came to things so they could do a whole lot of fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom