Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sorcerers of Rhand [Invite Only]

The words of the woman before him were no different now than they were on Tund. Within the confines of the Library, she spoke of the Dark Side's truth. It would mean shunning all - severing every bond - in favor of one's self. In that moment, Malok thought of his men...of ApeX. Ever since his fledgling exposure to the Darkness, he thought his exodus from home had been enough. He deluded himself into believing that the loss of his comforts and identity as prince were enough foundation for him to walk the Path. However, he was not the Sun of his System: Malok cared. In battle, he did not recklessly order his men to their demise. During peace, he saw to their comforts.

Despite the self-centeredness that had commenced his journey, Malok's perception had changed. It was no longer about him, it was about ApeX. His nostrils flared at the realisation. A light huff escaped them. It was good that he realized this now...for as his mentor said, misuse of the Darkness could prove terrible.

"Do we have any intel regarding Rhand in the modern era?" he began. "Any inkling from the Fringe Confederation or other occupants of this sector?"

His inquiry was tactical in nature. His employer sensed danger. They were currently going in blind, and any shred of information could prevent them from meeting an untimely demise.

[member="Avedia Lacroix"]

The Pantoran perked up when the giant... fluffy thing came and stood by him.

...and he got a thumbs up! From the giant killer ape-monster-behemoth dude!

Or, at least, he thought it was a dude. He wasn't entirely positive on that front. But the behemoth scary motiff seemed to support a conclusion that was very dude leaning or dude friendly. Definitely not a girl, in any case.

In case Malok had not realized it, the fan club was real.

And also blue. Very, very blue.

The lady who'd put this whole show together was talking, and making even less sense than when they'd started. So, he stayed quiet. He really didn't have any questions. They were looking for something about these sorcerer guys. And he'd pretend for a moment that it wasn't totally crazy that they were looking for sorcerer guys.

Sorcerers. Like, what? Magic? Bith, please.

There was more cryptic commentary about the Dark Side. Which, he still wasn't certain he knew what that was about.

Pretty much, he just stayed quiet and admired the behemoth monster dude next to him. And imagined what a Malok versus Wookiee fight would look like.

[member="Malok"] | [member="Avedia Lacroix"]​

| [member="Malok"] |

Avedia averted her gaze from Zmej to Malok. Shaking her head, the Sith Lord replied: "No. I do not know much about the Sorcerers of Rhand. From what I have studied about them, I have deduced that they were extremely powerful in the dark side of the Force. But anything useful about them, such as their number, defences, or abilities are not known to me. I do not even know if the Fringe ever made contact with them."

Falling silent, Avedia waited for anymore questions from Zmej, Malok or the others.

Alana didn't spent much time with the others in the ship, she was here for the knowledge not for making friends even though it might be useful have at least one ally in this kinds of trip, after a few weeks later [member="Avedia Lacroix"] summon the group and wait to see if anyone had questions, after the sith lady answer to the Ape man, Alana speak

​"What kind of power this Sorcerers had?"

Alana was interested in what she could learn from them, but more than knowledge she wanted power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom