Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Song of Ran Ep. IV - Return to the Core

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Ran Serys, Jedi Knight, has spent the last two years of her life traveling the edges of wild space, and the uncharted territories beyond, but now she is back. Dropped off on the edge of civilized space. Her mind is foggy and her memory of the past two years obfuscated by who or what she does not know. The force tells her it is all for the best and now pulls her back toward the Galactic Alliance and her duty as a Knight in the New Jedi Order.

While the mystery of her memories maintains a hold on her psyche. Her mind and heart are fixed on home, but home is not as it once was. Ran left for the uncharted territories in the midst of the Second Great Hyperspace War and has returned to a time of relative peace. A soldier by design with a lifetime of experience in war, Ran will follow the force into the calm and also the core. Coruscant calls, but she is many worlds away. How will she make it home? Who will she meet along the way? Will her lost memories come back? And will they be welcome when revealed?

Hey Y'all. I have returned and will continue the Song of Ran. Ran is my best girl, former sith experiment, and current Jedi Knight. If anybody wants to have some galaxy hopping adventures helping Ran race back to Coruscant let me know. I’m down for all types of stories, and would love to write any genre. We can get spooky. We can go 80’s action movie. Heck we can even go Rom-com. And darn if I ain’t down for a heist style romp. Let me know if y’all are interested and we can brainstorm something fun and/or important. Look forward to hearing from y’all.

Feel free to reach out on Discord or here. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Ran Serys Ran Serys

Heyo! Not a part of the Jedi or GA, but Solan actually has been making a new government in the outer fringes of Wild Space if you would be interested in an RP with him. Not sure how much more time you would be around wild space but though the two might meet once or twice considering how active solan will be out in that area.

Valery Noble Valery Noble We write. But what do we write? I'm thinking Ran would've told Valery, and others, that she was leaving for Wild Space and the Uncharted territories and her reasons for it before she actually left. Then once she's made her return close enough for Valery to sense her presence through the force they'd have a reunion. Maybe on a planet with a close bond to the force. Maybe there is a question of safety for or against anything Ran might have met or brought back in her travels, after all the uncharted territories hold so much unknown dangers. Or maybe just to make sure an old friend was okay and succeeded in finding whatever they were looking for. Just ideas. What do you think?

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol Thanks for the welcome!! Also Of Course! I'm assuming the trip from wildspace to coruscant might take her through Mando territories if you'd like these two to meet?

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Let the bonding commence. Where and when? Any ideas?

Solan Charr Solan Charr Intriguing! Ran traveled the planets of wildspace and beyond to help and learn more about people outside of the core and the rims, among other reasons. I think Kesh would've been somewhere she stayed for a bit and maybe came to and from on her travels through uncharted space. She would not pass up on audience with a King whether she was order to or not.

Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Same! Any ideas or stories you'd want to write with these two?

Lol, dont think he could order that kind of thing on a Jedi, not without other jedi getting all annoyed considering hes a Dark Jedi :D

But ya, would love to have him meet her while hes busy helping rebuild some stuff or busy hunting down some Brynadul remnants on the planet.

Ran Serys Ran Serys

Valery Noble Valery Noble We write. But what do we write? I'm thinking Ran would've told Valery, and others, that she was leaving for Wild Space and the Uncharted territories and her reasons for it before she actually left. Then once she's made her return close enough for Valery to sense her presence through the force they'd have a reunion. Maybe on a planet with a close bond to the force. Maybe there is a question of safety for or against anything Ran might have met or brought back in her travels, after all the uncharted territories hold so much unknown dangers. Or maybe just to make sure an old friend was okay and succeeded in finding whatever they were looking for. Just ideas. What do you think?
I love it :D

Gonna be fun for them to meet again \o/

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Ran Serys Ran Serys Well Shuk is going to to be in the Mandalore Sector for a bit, discussing some things with the Mandalorian Protectors.

I know we did a thread with your other character Rinoi Ssiv with my character Saram Kote and a few others where we tried to bust some people out of an Imperial prison. Could also do one with the Fleet Admiral and PMC of the same PMC that the above character worked for, or a Colonel from the same PMC, both fresh out of the battle with the DE at Empress Teta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom