Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Song of Ran Ep. II - Trials on Mirial

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

The former Sith Experiment, Ran, travels the galaxy to free her brothers and sisters in slavery, The fellow Children of Jagos. With the help of a few fast allies and friends, Ran's mission has been a resounding success, but it is far from over.

In the midst of searching the galaxy for the rest of her fellow experiments, Ran and Ran alone has taken a detour to the cold and dry desert planet Mirial, the place of her birth, to find out where she truly comes from.

Equipped with the shadow-delivered memory of her mother, her martial prowess, and her newfound connection to the force, Ran stands ready for anything the planet can throw at her. However, the danger from off world is a different story…

Hi everybody! Intro for the second episode of The Song of Ran is here. You can find the first episode on my character bio split across three threads. This one will be about the same, going along with a three thread arc, give or take a thread.

I didn't plan heavily on the first episode so I'm totally open to anything for this one as well. But I do have a few ideas. The one I am absolutely sure about is that I want Ran to undergo a Trial of the Flesh brought to her by a Bounty Hunter, Sith, or even a Dark Jedi. There is plenty potential there; from her status as a wanted women by order of the Sith, to an act of revenge for her slaying of the Sith Lord Jagos, to my plans for her to explore a ruined Mirialan Jedi Temple in search of the truth behind who she really is.

That's just one idea, and I'm open to so much more. I'd love to explore the multiple sides of Ran, whether that comes in a slice of life thread, or from some grandiose action scene. I'm here for it. Feel free to reach out here or on Discord. I'll get back to you when I can.

May the force be with you, Chaos.​

A force-sensitive mirialan recovering from a Sith-themed tragedy, and interested in reconnecting with her species' homeworld? We may or may not have something in common.

Amani could totes fit one of the less antagonistic roles in your story. However that plays out, I'm open to talking shop if you are!

Shot y'all a few messages on discord. This is great! Fellow Mirialans and Sith Experiments!

Also looking for a big bad for a thread. If anyone out there is interested, let me know. We could fight mentally, or physically. It could be a whole thing.

I prefer physically so then we can do this. Trigger Warning: Blood

5a2154d6b866ebe9fbc417f76f25846f860bc0c7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom