Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Son also Rises

Hello all! While you may know me as writing the Father known as Kyrel Ren. While yes I enjoy writing how bloodthirsty he is. I’ve wanted to focus on his Son. Largely forgotten about due to his Father’s pursuits for destruction and power. Jin is largely an outsider. Casting off the suit that tried to keep the Sith corruption at bay. At this point I would describe him as a hobo. He is dirty, his hair has grown out. He wanders now half insane, suffering from PTSD due to killing his Imperial Knight best friend.

While he had taken his tests to become Sith. I’ve always imagined him as what Kyrel couldn’t be. Someone who has had a choice and thought the Sins of his father would be his own. That he was the same as Kyrel. That he too once fought in the name of the Empire’s Order. Only to be labeled an “Oathbreaker” Unable to atone for his sins he has been consumed by madness. Often experiencing flashes of the Third Imperial Civil War. Now he wanders often living as a beggar. He looks unfamiliar compared to the man he used to be. Once an Imperial Knight of the Empire who felt apart of something.

I want to write him as a very broken shell of a man, and the intention for him is to find a path. Be it redemption, or to embrace the pain. Hell, he could stumble upon the Empire by accident and get hunted. His family could also play a role due to the destruction his Father has caused. I wanna leave his path open for anyone to try and rehabilitate this lost soul. If not the rot that has infected his spirit and consume his body. Devouring him till nothing remains but insanity.

Amanda braska

A
Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel if you want master braska could find you and help heal your soul by slowly turning you to the light and towards the jedi. Maybe even becoming her apprentice at some point.

Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel For example, Cameron sees no point in going after Jedi / participating in Sith Politics. Instead, he aims to get himself, or whoever his apprentice will be stronger, to collect ancient knowledge, and to generally stay out of the Jedi / Sith Politics.

Kyrilu has recently accepted his place as an apprentice to his Sith master after leaving the Jedi years before, almost counter to Jin's path. Perhaps he and Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel have an encounter that forces them to both consider the paths they have taken. Could be an interesting opportunity for some philosophical "debate".

Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel

I don't often break Nol out, but I see a potential arc with him and Jin. Nol is not a Jedi, but he's a priest of the Ashla. I Ahave played him more akin to the classic DnD Cleric. He's a healer, both medically and spiritually. If you feel Jin has the potential to spiritually move beyond the darkness and the trauma, I would suggest Brother Akkos.

He's also not like his fellow Ashlan Crusaders. He believes in redemption as the first option rather than outright culling those touched by the Dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom