Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and You - Looking for people to write with!

Hi! I’m The Slave, and I’m looking for people to write with. Something simple to begin, perhaps, but I hope to make a few friends and permanent connections with it.

So, as far as the character goes.

The Slave is a twenty something year old, with a newfound sense of freedom. While he is still a slave to a certain Imperia, the freedom he has allows him to travel where he wishes and experience everything that comes with it.

What the theme is, is someone so used to structure and order thrust out into the world with dark influences that they become obsessed with what it means to feel pleasure for the first time in their life. To have no self control, entirely engrained in the ways of someone else demanding something of them that they never learned to demand something of themselves in the way you or I consider it.

Drugs, fighting, robbery, killing, whatever it is. He’s a man that likes his cheap thrills.

More than that however, is the slowly growing god complex that comes with power. The reason he was brought out of slavery was due to his outrageous sense of the force. Although, he has no actual control over it, it is something more of a third arm that pulses around it, less than something he can physically handle as of yet.

More than any of this however, is what I want to do with them in the future. I want him to experience every aspect of the galaxy, from the good, to the bad, to the ugly, and form him around just that. I want his childish behavior challenged, his ideals formed, and connections made. He’s a man out for pleasure, and a sith that utilizes that above fear, somewhat of an oddity amongst the dark side.

Well im always looking for a drinking partner for Acaleus. The guys tends to be a bit destructive before getting knocked out. The weird thing is that he is a guy with standards and rules. If you need something to start, PM me [member='The Slave']

sxIP7CU.jpg

Lysandra can be a force of good in his life, she's a whimsical creature who also chases the better things in life, think of her as poster girl for LSD.

I think she'll provide a nice mirror to his more sinister growth as a hedonist.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

I think a little drinking would do us good. Always down for more friends. :cool:

[member="Abraxas"]

Waves - Cursed armor man with cancer? Call me intrigued. Feel free to PM me! I'd love to set up a thread with you!

[member="Vraukt"]

My kinda thread. I just happen to be in the market for some :^) I'll respond to your PM ASAP.

[member="Lysandra"]

Hedonist was the exact word I couldn't think of. He's it taken form in purity. As far as a thread with you, I'm very interested. I'd love the chance to meet your character, if you'd like to PM me :) We can brain storm something, if you didn't already have an idea.

[member="Thor"]

Psh. Heresy. You and your damn robots!

[member="Drogh"]

Sure thing! Feel free to PM me whatever idea you had. I'd love to do something with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom