Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave and the Droid

Zerrene followed with Draco in tow, holding a blaster to his head.
"Where to?" She growled.
The slaver meekly led them through the tunnels, glancing towards [member="Sally Brooks"].
"Hey, droid, do you even know who you're traveling with? What she's done? Who she's betrayed?"

"Shut up!" Zerrene snarled.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

As they went on and Draco tried to talk to her Sally leaned in front of him so they could eye-to-eye. {I suggest you listen to her, Mr. Draco. Frankly I've had enough of your crap for today. And do you really think anything you have to say now will change that? Now think carefully before you try to answer, or you might have any teeth after this!} This more violent side to her wasn't something Sally used very often; if ever. It would've been suprising to [member="Zerrene Torran"] for sure.

Draco whimpered and looked forward.
Zerrene blinked in surprise. She wasn't used to this side of [member="Sally Brooks"], and wasn't sure how to feel about it.
Draco finally led them to a door that went to the streets outside.
"Ok, I led you here. Now what?"

The Chiss looked at her partner.
"What do you think? Kill him, or turn him in? I'm a bit too frazzled to think right now."

Looking to [member="Zerrene Torran"] when she gave the choice Sally was a bit suprised. This was a man who'd caused her a lot of harm and yet the desicion of his life was left in her hands. She didn't know how to feel or say, mainly because she was still a little frazzled from what had happened with the gamorrean. {I...think you should decide. You know him far better than I do, so you know what he should get.}

She stared at the whimpering Draco for a long time in silence. Zerrene finally stared into his eyes.
"Draco. Of all my tormentors, I hold onto your name. Were you Hordan? No. Were you Syreen? No. Were you Gortug? No. Did you rip the memories from my mind? No. But what you did was unforgivable."
She took a deep breath.
"You made me kill her. You knew what she. . .what we. . ." She stopped.
The Chiss stood up and pointed her blaster at his head.
"Goodbye, Draco."
She pulled the trigger.

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Sally looked away when the shot was pulled. She didn't look back until the sound of the body dropping could be heard. Seeing the look on her face, and hearing what she'd said, Sally could tell [member="Zerrene Torran"] needed to do this over some vendetta. She took her arm and said {Come on. Befre they catch up. We have to go, now!}

Zerrene snapped out of her thoughts and shouldered through the door, blinking furiously as the light hit her eyes.
"They'll be looking for us. We should find a place to lay low."

[member="Sally Brooks"]

Exiting the secret passage Sally looked about, her eyes not aflicted by the light as [member="Zerrene Torran"] was. She looked bout before taking her friend's arm and pulling her along as she hurried over to an alleyway and brought her inside. Once they we she helped slapp her onto the wall to keep her flat againt it as they hide from any of Draco's men coming after them.

"What are you-" The Chiss was cut off by [member="Sally Brooks"] slamming her into the wall, catching the hint.
"Good idea. I don't know how far we are from the compound, or how hard they're looking for us."
Her face fell as she remembered something.
"Sithspit! One of the other slaver bosses, Syreen, operates on the planet; we need a hiding place, now!"

{Where?} she adked, looking around. {We're about to be public enemy number one and two and I don't have any idea around this place.} She tried looking around more before asking {Is there anyway off of this place without using the shuttles?}

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom