Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied The Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pash Tafo

P
The Skull

B7YzSBO.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Personal transport for Pash Tafo
  • Image Source: Bart Parillo (original unmodified artwork artist)
  • Canon Link: Y-Wing
  • Restricted Missions: NA
  • Primary Source: Y-Wing

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Koensayr Manufacturing
  • Model: BTL-A4 Y-wing assault starfighter/bomber
  • Affiliation: Pash Tafo
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel hull

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Assault Fighter
  • Length: 16.24 meterss
  • Width: 2.9 meters
  • Height: 2.44 meters
  • Armament: Low
    • 2 linked laser cannon
    • Dual ion cannon (turreted but can be fixed forward for pilot control)
  • Defenses: Average
    • Deflector shield generator
  • Squadron Count: Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems (no astromech, nav coordinates pre-programmed)
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: laser cannons, ion cannons
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
None

Strengths:

• Fast/maneuverable: The removal of torpedo launchers, ordinance load, nacelle plating and the astromech socket/droid makes the ship lighter and more responsive.
  • Upgraded weaponry: The laser cannons and ion cannons are more contemporary versions of the original stock.
Weaknesses:
  • No astromech droid: Without an astromech, pilot is required to pre-program or use chip-stored coordinates for predetermined destinations.
  • Old ship: Shipboard systems are susceptible to glitches.

DESCRIPTION
The Skull is by no means pristine or pretty, but has proven highly sturdy and sufficient as a basic means of travel for Pash. An antique that has been modified and updated to keep flying, it is fast enough, with sufficient armament and defenses to make quick getaways, but is at a disadvantage against modern starfighters in a true dogfight.

• 1 pilot, 1 passenger/gunner
  • Consumables: three days
  • Cargo: minimal, personal cargo only, spare seat in cockpit can also carry small cargo

Last edited by a moderator:
[member="Pash Tafo"]

Apologies for the delay on this one.

Pash Tafo said:
Manufacturer: Model: BTL-A4 Y-wing assault starfighter/bomber

Could you fix this, I think it went haywire.

Pash Tafo said:
Production: Mass-produced
The vibe I get from this starfighter, especially with it's unique, that this is more likely a customized personally for your character fighter. If that is the case unique here would make more sense. Although if there are tons of other fighters exactly like this one, this is fine.

Also, you've forgotten to add the description field which is part of the template - would you add that with a paragraph or two describing the fighter?

Thank you.

Pash Tafo

P
Thanks for the look over. I did have trouble with the template.

-The Manufacturer line has been fixed

-The Production line has been fixed

-The description was there at the bottom, but I had the formatting wrong so it was not did not stand out as a separate section. Should be more apparent now.

Thanks again

[member="Therran Graush"]

Pash Tafo

P
This is ready for re-submission. Only change was an update to the current forum coding format.

Maneuverability Rating
: Moderate

All submissions needs to conform to The Factory Starship 5.1 Template specifications.

Maneuverability Rating
: (Choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. How agile is your ship? Can it take tight turns? This is relative to the size of the vessel (e.g. a Corvette with Low Maneuverability will be more agile than a Star Destroyer with a Low rating.

Please change your maneuverability rating from moderate to one of the applicable ratings and I will be happy to approve this.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to tag me here and I will do my best to help. Thanks!

Pash Tafo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom