Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith will Rise

Not really.

Darth Sidious and the Clone Wars accounted for about 95% of the Jedi Order before you decided to hack down Mace Windu to save the Chancellor. I admit you then marched over to the Temple and murdered children very efficiently, but that's not really the same thing. Then of course there was Mustafar...ho ho, what a hoot that was. Got legless fighting Obi Wan (the Jedi all the other Sith beat on) then got encased in an iron lung for 24 years. Hmm...so how'd saving Padme go anyway? Oh right....

(Naturally this is all IC)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_m00hzuIxcf1rptip6o1_500.jpg

To Tegaea,

I was the one who defeated Sidious, although he was focused upon my son. And it was me who routed the remaining Jedi. I was more powerful than Sidious and Yoda together; he stated so himself.

Darth Vandin said:
I'm not the only one who finds it amusing that the dark skinned man requested for the Slave tag, am I?

Hoho a douche bag and a racist. Nice. For someone claiming to be on of those IC types you sure are going OOC. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends.

Cardin Mal said:
Hoho a douche bag and a racist. Nice. For someone claiming to be on of those IC types you sure are going OOC. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends.
haha OOC: I'm not racist, I only found it funny. Apologies, my friend.

Excuse me, it was three.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the Bacta tank to heal all these burns. You win this time. Congratulations.

Cardin Mal said:
He beat you because you're an arrogant brat. It will, inevitably, happen again.
No it won't.

If you remember, boyo, you turned to the light side by giving into compassion and saving your son. So...why are you a Sith again magically?

I hardly thing grabbing him from behind and throwing him into a pit is a victory...especially as your own son had given you a beat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom