Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith will Rise

I would like to point out that you are pointing out all the mistakes of a young adult barely in his twenties and a senile old man. I, however, am in my prime.

Tegaea Alcori said:
On a purely OOC note I'd also like to remind people not to try and disguise personal insults by saying it's in character. It's not happened here, so let's not start. :)
Did I do that? I apologize if I did; I didn't mean to break any rules. I just found the irony of it with Cardin.

I would also like to point out that Cardin is the last name of the protagonist for the fantasy book I am writing, so that does make me respect you, Cardin.

I would like to point out to you that because Revan led the Jedi against the Mandalorians, the Jedi Order fell and the Sith dominated in the shadows for a little.

Were it not for the Mandalorians, the Jedi would not have fallen in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom