Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Sale.

"5000 credits for the lightsaber " Michael was annoyed he didn't want to spend too much on a lightsaber but if he wanted the pair a sith and the sith's lightsaberas a pair it would cost it seems
[member="Al Gorlock"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Michael Steelfang"]

I believe my previous bid was already worth more than 5000 credits as I believe the Imperator Blaster Pistol's value is a lot more than 498 credits:

3001 cr + DX-2 Disruptor Pistol [1,500 cr (3,000 cr in canon)] + the Imperator Blaster Pistol [unknown value] = 4501 cr + ?

---

IC:

Maria took a deep breath and then changed her bid once again, even though she was rather unsure whether she should stop bidding or raise the stakes. "A DX-2 Disruptor Pistol, a SIW "Imperator" Blaster Pistol, and 5,001 credits for the lightsaber."

(Well damn ok then)

"Make it 7500 credits for the lightsaber" He grew more and more tense he was not going to loose this war.

[member="Al Gorlock"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Maria really started to worry about the bidding and getting the lightsaber. Was the lightsaber really worth everything she had bid by so far? Maybe she should have stopped? Yet the other part of her told her to continue until she had the saber.

"A DX-2 Disruptor Pistol, a SIW "Imperator" Blaster Pistol, and 8,000 credits for the lightsaber."

[member="Al Gorlock"] I bid your lungs remaining intact, as well any external parts remaining in working order. He is member of the one sith, and we are family. Mess with one, we all come to kill you!
It our job to punish acolytes, not yours!

She then produced a holodisk of him on coruscant, and where he went. She smiled at the man, as she then prepared to press enter on bounty on him, hundred thousand alive fifty thousand dead.

Do I press the button? She asked him.

"Wait, wait, wait! Ya ain't gettin' nothin' if ya don't place a bid. Your threats do not frighten me, Sith", He quickly messaged the Sith knight back.

(The Broorn Sabor one was by accident, replied on my other character, just RP as if it was this one.)

"Wait, wait, wait! Ya ain't gettin' nothin' if ya don't place a bid. Your threats do not frighten me, Sith", He quickly messaged the Sith knight back.

sabrina

Darth Banshee smiled, and then pressed the button. [member="Al Gorlock"] know had bounty on his head. She then showed the room where he went with the acolyte, from security footage so if anyone wanted to collect the bounty they could. Oh the bounty will be extend to anyone bidding on him, as you would not see your brother a slave would you? She smiled as she got out of her chair, to head down their herself. With full company of sith marines, of course.

ooc would you like to take this to a duel

He sighed, knowing that the bounty was...probably, placed on him. However, that could just be a bluff but Al doubted it. However, the bidders would not be able to harm Al or @Toxarian, at the moment, due to him being in his personal shuttle. "C'mon people, who is fethin' lettin' them Sithspawns fething bid! Get 'em outta 'ere, they either pay or ya leave", He sent this message to [member="sabrina"], moments after her message.

As Darth Banshee head towards the den, she had dragons breath ready in orbit, The ship was designed to make other vessel inoperative, rather than destroy them. It also had cloaking device, so he would not know about it till it was too late. [member="Al Gorlock"] had his chance, know it was time to pay!

sabrina

ooc yes, we can`t have people thinking they can sell our family. If he was mandalorian don`t you think it would happen.

sabrina

Michael Steelfang said:
OOC I would bid on him if he was a mando but I wouldn't try a stunt like this if you get caught you learn your lesson not expect someone to bail you out everytime.
may be the sith are even a tighter nit family then

sabrina said:
may be the sith are even a tighter nit family then
Then why are you the only one here if you were such a tight family why is not more of your family here to free him and you do know this means you are dueling at least 4 people plus npcs

sabrina

You do know I have a full company of sith troops out side, that 150 men all armed [member="Michael Steelfang"]. Plus I am sure if more join so will more my team, we have an ooc on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom