Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Sale.

"Ok, everybody! We're sellin' a Sith in 'ere. Anybody got any bids? The auction is startin' right now, right 'ere, alright?"

Ending date: 9/23/14

Lot A: Sith Acoylote. "Here we got a Sith, name is "Toxarian". You can use 'em as a slave or whatever ya fethin' want."

Lot B: Standard Sith Lightsaber.

Mrrew frowned at the datapad beep about the auction- being an amazon.holonet subscriber is wonderful- and checked his credit balance. Absaloutely nothing... A sith would certainly be useful to interrigate... Mrrew hoped no one else would bid.

"One Ke-Ni snugglebuddy droid, a giant lint ball, and two credits!"

[member="Al Gorlock"] (Is the sith a PC btw?)

He chuckled after seeing [member="Darth Praelior"]'s message. "I must apoligize, darlin', he's mine for the rest of this auction. Thank ya for the bid, though. Appreciate it", He would quickly send the holographic message back to the Sith lord.

It was a bit strange for a Jedi to be on an auction, especially on a one which dealt with some Sith selling. But she knew if everything went right, she and maybe others could really do some good with the products sold on the auction. Even though there were only two of them, one of them being a living being. Slavery was not a thing the Republic supported, but... if she bought the Sith, maybe she could hand him over to the Jedi Order to turn him to the Light Side?

After checking her credits, Maria thought it would cost her too much if she bought the Sith, so she had to go with the lightsaber.

"150 credits for the lightsaber," she placed her bid.

[member="Al Gorlock"]

"Lets make this quick 100000 credits for the sith and 300 for the lightsaber" Michael lurched forward in his chair his carde of battle droids at his back all well armed and all painted in tradtional black and iron grey of Michael's clan

[member="Al Gorlock"]

[member="Al Gorlock"] | [member="Michael Steelfang"] | [member="Darth Praelior"]

A bit furious that somebody had bid more for the lightsaber than she had, Maria tried to think how much she would be willing to pay for that. It was a lightsaber, after all, so it shouldn't be sold with ease. That's what she came up with. And she thought she should bid half of a thousand credits for the saber.

"I am raising the bid for the lightsaber to 500 credits," she edited her bid.

"1000 credits for the lightsaber" Michael was not phased nor amused by this increase in bid for the lightsaber he has the funds to win this bid with ease but he had no desire to overspend on it
[member="Al Gorlock"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

(You sir insult me [member="D-Man"] )

"200000 credits for the sith" Michael lounged back in his seat he had this under control he was a intent on building his clan through any means and he had the funds to do it if worst came to worst he could sell off one his ships.

[member="Michael Steelfang"] | [member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Al Gorlock"]

Maria had to raise her bid again. She really wanted to have a second lightsaber, another red one. Even though she was a Jedi, she used a red lightsaber. Was it not allowed? Whatever the answer to that question was, not a single Jedi had seen her using her lightsaber. Probably she would never actually use it in a real situation.

Then Maria remembered she has something which she shouldn't have. A Jedi's weapon was a lightsaber. But she held something a Jedi should not have in her storage.

"I am raising by bid for the lightsaber to one DX-2 Disruptor Pistol and 1001 credits."

"Alright no more games 3000 credits " Michael was halfway tempted to have his droids turn the annoying upstart into target practice
[member="Al Gorlock"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Matreya

(Well, now were getting even higher, so remember at this point you have to have RP gain.)

Damien Daemon, millenia old Anzat, owner of a multi billion credit company, smiled grandly. Typing again, the next bid consisted of 200,000 credits, a crate of 'Betty' Blasters from JAC, and a crate of 'Lola's from JAC as well.

[member="Michael Steelfang"] [member="Al Gorlock"]

(You sir again forget that as sole member of an ancient clan I have acess to quite the fortune and reasources at my beck and call including a fleet of vessels as the clan was killed off in a ground war most of the fleet is intact)

"300000 credits and a consular class light cruiser with a c70 charger retrofit package included" Michael didn't like loosing nor did he like offering up one his ships but he had many to spare.
[member="D-Man"]
[member="Al Gorlock"]

[member="Michael Steelfang"] | [member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Al Gorlock"]

It was infuriating. Now she felt like she would have to bring in more goods to get the lightsaber. As a collector, but sometimes she had to let go of something in order to get something better. Thankfully she had both of her blasters with her, connected to her belt.

"A DX-2 Disruptor Pistol, a SIW "Imperator" Blaster Pistol, and 3,001 credits for the lightsaber," she edited her bid again. Things were getting really serious now, especially if ones were willing to buy a lightsaber with such a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom