Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Sale.

Michael was amused by this little game of cat and mouse but it was time to end it "20000 credits for the lightsaber" He was near his limit for the saber
[member="Al Gorlock"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Michael Steelfang"]

Infuriating. Maria tried to think realistically. Did she really want to spend that much on a simple lightsaber? "A DX-2 Disruptor Pistol, a SIW "Imperator" Blaster Pistol, 17,000 credits, and one personal favour for the lightsaber." A Jedi shouldn't have bid a personal favour, but that's how she felt like she could be better than the other person who wanted the saber.

Matreya

(Whoa. Man, 3 pages worth of bids raising higher and higher. At 200 posts I could hardly afford what your claiming, and my alt was a count! You have to think about all of this man. I could just create a character and some ancient order that left him everything, but thats a cheap way. You get much better respect when you RP gaining the cash rather than hand wave it in. And plus, then that means your giving away all of your fortune on one lowely person. Which is illogical. Its not like you got a whole Major Faction worth of ships etc, so having just a few and a couple mill in creds, wont last long at this rate.

Just my two cents. Basically no one (there are a few but there far and in between) at 200 posts can outbid a Tier 4 company owner)

"2 million credits and a rassilon class fighter for the Acolyte." Damien sent yet another bid. Letting them wear themselves out, and keeping their focuses on the saber, he hoped to gain the slave. He had plans.

[member="Al Gorlock"] [member="Michael Steelfang"]

"Too rich for my blood"
(And actually I was at about my limit anyway I wouldn't have gone any higher as is as for the wealth most of it basically for bartering at this point since I lack the man power to even fully man my own ship also there is a deeper meaning to it this character is showing that it's the people and not land ,ships etc that make up the strength of an empire or country etc.)
[member="D-Man"]
[member="Al Gorlock"]

sabrina

ooc Seriously [member="D-Man"] [member="Michael Steelfang"] @maria nataja what are you bidding on, me and [member="Al Gorlock"] are in a duel

Matreya

[member="sabrina"] the acolyte. Duel or not, [member="Al Gorlock"] started auction so its continuing until he finishes it or closes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom