Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sin and The Hybrid

[member="Katar"]

"Close your eyes, relax, and clear your mind." He said softly, sitting himself next to her. This would be the last thing he would have to teach her, following her heart, that meant knowing what she wanted from life, and where she wanted her path to lead to. "Let the force flow through you, let it envelope you, and carry you. Let your heart guide you actions." That was what he truly thought made one make the right decisions, the heart. He placed both hands on her shoulders, and began to gently massage them. "You will know if you are ready to take this relationship we have built to the next step. I will not force you into it, nor will I make you do something ever, against your will."

Romeo's massaging coaxed Katar's eyes to close. She let her mind become lost within the Force. She delved deep into her emotions, searching for the answer. She relived a lifetime of memories in seconds. Of everything she saw, she knew that for the first time in her life, she felt something real. Something that she couldn't deny, even if she wanted to. This Vahla sitting beside her was important to her. He was the brightest star in the darkest corners of her mind. She loved him fully, and completely. With this certainty, she knew then that she was ready to be with him forever and always. Without opening her eyes, Katar reached out to Romeo's mind and gave him her answer. "Make me yours..."
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

(XD YES MA"AM!!)

Romeo nuzzled her neck, letting his hands fall down her arms, and to her hands, interlocking their fingers together. He pulled her into his lap, inched his head closer to her, and let their lips touch, their presences in the force bond together, as they began to do the same physically, letting all the imagination of the world ponder exactly what was going on behind the bedroom door.

((Fade-to-blacks are so FUN!!! :D))

*A few hours later*

Katar was still breathless, though more metaphorically than literally. What Romeo had done to her..... She couldn't have imagined how good it felt beforehand. It had hurt a little bit, but it wasn't a bad pain at all. He had been so gentle and considerate with her. It was the greatest experience of her life. She was on her side underneath the sheets of Romeo's bed, their bodies lovingly entwined. She said nothing. All she could do was stare into his deep, beautiful red eyes.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo, laying on his side, facing Katar, was brushing his fingers through her hair. With sheet covering his lower half, his upper half was up for grabs for her eyes to witness all the scars, burns, and other markings on his body. His breathing was slow, but his heart pounded in his ears. When his chest rose, the pounding would get louder, then quieter when his chest would lower.
Her green eyes reminded him of jewels, precious, and one of a kind.
Romeo's mouth moved, forming words, but not sounds, which would be read as, "I love you."

She blushed again, smiling wide enough for her teeth to show. She snuggled closer to Romeo, resting her forehead next to his shoulder. Her quiet breathing grazed his skin as she began to purr. She didn't want this moment to stop. She wanted to stay here, lying within his arms forever.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo smiled as she leaned into his chest, purring softly. Yes, this woman could learn no more from him from the force, but through life, they would learn as they went on with it as not even he knew much about it. "Round two?" He said as he turned her on her back, and got on top of her.

((Lol How did I not see that coming? :p ))

Katar was a little surprised when Romeo offered to love her a second time. With big, enthusiastic eyes and a tiny grin, she nodded. And once again, they were lost to each other and the Force.

((I think this is a good stopping point. How about you? :) ))
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom