Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sin and The Hybrid

[member="Katar"]

Aboard one his new Away-Home class yachts he had taken upon himself as his new personal ship, he had brought his apprentice, and obviously something more, with him. They were flying through space at a drifting pace, testing out the ship's systems, and other works.
Today he wore a plain white shirt, and black pants, along with black shoes that resembled training boots. His hair was messy as always, and Shadow Luster clung to his belt. Red eyes observed Katar's body, and mannersm. He was truly lusting for this woman, but it was more then just that. A bond of trust was here, trust he had never felt, and one he cherished with his life. As of late he hadn't been spending much time with her, or training with her. His conscious was nagging at him to do something about it, he had declared war on his father, though the man was unaware of it. Had sent word to his uncle Deth to prepare the way, and now had free time to spare.
His eyes traced her agile curves, finding their way around her body, something his hands desperately wanted to do, and he had to work hard to resist temptation, else risk going to far.

((AWWWWW YEAH *deep voice* :D))

Katar was standing in the center of the large observation deck, her back turned to her Master as she stared into the vast expanse of the stars. She had been growing to love the orbs of gas and fire, and could never pass up the chance to watch them. She wore a dark brown sleeveless shirt and black leggings as she was becoming less and less self-conscious about the branded insignias that covered her arms and torso. She'd also been gaining a bit of meat on her bones. It was evident in the way that her body's curves were more apparent, especially with her clothing hugging so tightly to her figure. She was bare-footed. She occasionally wore shoes, but she had never quite understood why people wore them so much indoors. Romeo's presence wasn't hard to detect. It was comforting to her. She turned her head and gave him a sideways glance over her shoulder.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

He walked up behind her, and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving a strong grip, but not enough to hurt her. "Katar, you've been by my side for a very long time....you know more about me than anyone else." He looked into her eyes. He stood just a little taller than her. His muscles rippled, and flexed every time he moved. "Still you have a little more ways to go before I can approve of your training as complete." He looked out of the windows, watching the stars go by slowly, as if time had be halted to a crawl.
"By the way...we never finished what we started at the ball....and there's a pool room on this floor..." Why there was a pool room on the third floor, dont ask him, it was just how he designed the ship's basic layout.
It could be rearranged, and refitted easily though.
"Orrrrrrr....we could head to the master bedroom on the first floor....and finish that training..." he glanced back at her, and winked.

Romeo's comments made her break out in a tremendous blush. She looked down, her sharp white teeth appearing in her smile. Katar had never quite felt like this. It was strange and new, and she was loving every minute of it. She turned around so that her body was facing his. As always she spoke quiet words to him. A feat that she would only ever share with him, and him alone. "What are you saying, Master?" An innocent question that she had a hunch she already knew the answer to, but she wanted to hear him say it. She wanted to be sure that she was right.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo blinked at her words, as he knew her past enough to know that was a word she had at one point not at all felt comfortable with. "Wait...you messing with me? Master?" He said in low, and soft voice. His arm wrapped around her waste, and lifted her on her toes as he pulled her body to his. He did this jn a very fast, and fluid motion, all at once. He was precise with every touch, every angle, and how much pressure he was using on her, all to make surehe wasnt hurting her, but so that if she decided this was too much, all she would have to do was push away. He hoped that wasnt the case.
"I am saying.." his eyes were lost deep in hers, searching her emotions, and her thoughts, wondering how far he was allowed to go. He face slowly crept towards her, till their noses touch.
"I am saying....meeeooow.." [member="Katar"]

((XDDDD OH MY GOD!!! *dies*))

Katar was a bit surprised when Romeo suddenly lifted her up and pulled her to him. Her entire face was pink, her green feline eyes wide. His crimson eyes were deep and mysterious as they stared back at her. Though she was nervous and unsure, she wanted this. When he spoke to her, so temptingly, she melted in a sense. She relaxed into his hold, going a little limp. Her eyelids lowered slightly over her eyes in a dazed, dreaming sort of look. Softly, she replied with a tiny, kitten-like mew of her own.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

(Good god!!!!!)

[member="Katar"]

Romeo's arms lifted her more, making her body touch his. He brushed his nose against hers, then slipped past for a long, and passionate kiss. His free hand slid into her hair, to the back of her head. He released the kiss, and his face was entirely red. Blushing was not something Romeo did, it was as simple as that. Her little cat noise as drove his hormones to maximum overdrive, and now he was doing more learning to keep himself controlled, then teaching Katar..well...anything.

The kiss was long, and a brand new experience altogether. Katar didn't quite know what to do. She'd only kissed Romeo once, and it was small and close-lipped. As was the kiss he had given her when she was injured during an invasion. She did her best to follow his movements, her hands resting at the base of his neck. When it was over, she found her mouth slightly open, still longing for more. Her blush deepened and she noticed that he had one as well. She rested her head in the space where his neck met his left shoulder. Her heart was fluttering like a trapped bird in her rib cage. A breathless sigh allowed a single word to escape her. It was so soft that it could barely be heard. "Romeo..."
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo's eyes closed as her head rested in the space between his neck. Her word, his name, escaped just barely from her mouth, and caused warm air to brush againt his nape. This lead to goose bumps all over his body. His heartpounded in his ears like war drums. "Katar.." he replied back. "Be my lover, now, and forever, and only mine only." Romeo had the biggest problem letting go of something his eyes caught in their sight, this time it was his heart. He would certainly die for this woman.
If that wasnt bad enough, she would certanly know he was excited, cause his lightsaber wasnt on his hip anymore, it had fell as he had lifted her more.

((*blushing insanely* AWWWWWWW!!!!! :wub: ))

Katar was overwhelmed. Romeo wanted her to be his. His forever! She lifted her head slightly, eying his face from her place on his shoulder. What should she say? What should she do? Should she kiss him? Run through the halls like a mad woman out of joy? Finally, she made up her mind. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed down on them, pulling herself up a little further so that her mouth brushed against his ear. These words she was about to share were something from the very core of her being. Romeo was the only one who would ever hear them. No one else. A whisper as light as silk carried her answer. "I love you, Romeo Sin. I will be with you forever. Till the end of my days, I will be yours. And you will be mine."
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo's whole body shivered from her voice, his face went from red to tomato. Yes he was the deepest red possible. His arms now wrapped around the woman, squeezed with a little strength put behind them. Everything she did was so soft, and tender, Katar truly brought the best out of him. Her curious ways amused him, and made him smile as she tried to figure out how something worked. His smile now showed teeth.
"I love you Katar. You have brought more joy into my life than any woman could ever dream of doing." Thing was Romeo was skitish around women reallyl deep in the back of his mind, he felt he had to be on his toes, and prepared.
He didnt feel like that around Katar, and alone with her made him more open.

Katar wrapped her arms around Romeo's neck. She couldn't speak. It was too much. She began purring quietly out of sheer instinct. Normally, it would have embarrassed her, but she was too happy to think about it. She pulled her legs up to his thighs and wrapped them around his waist as well. She was clinging to him like a joyous child and she didn't care. She was in love!
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

He loved her purring, sometimes it relaxed him so much, he wanted to sleep to the sound of it,but not this time. Instead, his lips part, and his mouth moved to her neck, opened, and his teeth gently bit down on her nape.
He smirked in this extremely blunt movement, then in the back of his mind, hoped this didnt make her want to claw him to death, or something that fell under the whole very playful, but rough kitty that you see eating people alive.

Katar then began to feel something she'd only ever heard about. It was a burning sensation that spread from her head to her toes. It made her want things that she didn't quite understand, but she wanted them all the same. It was a simple little word-- Lust.

Romeo's teeth nibbled the base of her neck, and sent this Lust shooting through her body. Her hands went to his head, weaving her fingers into his hair. Her eyes were large for only a moment when it began, and her purring ceased for a moment. She tilted her head backward until her gaze rested on the ceiling window high above them. The next thing that happened was absolutely new. Her eyelids drooped low, and she let out a quiet but very audible little moan. After it escaped, intensified purring followed. It felt so good....
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo's satisfaction could be observed from the fact he was now breathing like he just fought a rancor. His eyes were closed tight, and that urge rising in the back of his skull, the one called lust, the few things that strengthed his ties to darkness, was not helping him resist acting upon said feeling.
Her hands in his hair made his skin crawl, but in a good way, not like spiders, he hated spiders. The noise she made drove him crazy inside, and there was only one thing he could do to not take it further, bite a little harder, just enough to keep him from making noises of pleasure himself.

Romeo was making it a good kind of worse. Her moans returned, becoming more frequent than her purring. She was becoming dizzy with pleasure. Her hands unintentionally began making motions known in the cat world as "making muffins" in his hair. She lowered her head to the nape of his neck once again and started to return his love bites. She didn't bite as hard because of the sharpness of her teeth, but she still massaged his skin. She knew that she was going to be driven beyond all hope of return. She was nervous of what was to come. What was going to happen next? Would it hurt? Would she know what to do? She was uncertain. But she was extremely willing to find out.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo had to take this somewhere way more comfortable then the observation deck, least someone observe the things happening with captain on deck. He let his teeth go of her nape, and could not help the tiny moan that would seak out her ear as his mouth passed by it. The biggest reasom he didnt like the deck was cause it was cold, his master bedroom was kept at a close eighty degree to seventy five degrees of the ferineight (probably was not spelt like that), for his ow personal choice of comfort. His arms tightened around the small of her back, and he let her down gently, turned her around, smacked her buttocks, and spoke. "Head off to my room, I'm turning this boat to a more safer space lane...dont need any interuptions getting in the way." He winked at her with a devilish grin that made his kanine visible.

Well... That was a bit unexpected. Did Romeo just.... smack her butt? She'd jumped a little bit in surprise when it happened. She hadn't really wanted to get off of him. She looked back at him with an innocently nervous expression, her big green eyes looking at his grin. It made her turn a little pinker, and she looked down at the ground with a timid grin. She walked to the door and left the Observation Deck. She walked passed the pool room and went to the elevator. She punched the fifth level button and waited. When she arrived, Katar stood before shiny black doors. She didn't want to go into Romeo's room without Romeo being present. It felt rude. But also because of the butterflies that refused to die in her stomach. She didn't know if she could do this...
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

Romeo would see to it that the autopilot would be coordinated to go back into Shadow Empire space, as it was a much safer place to be for private things being done. When he would finish there, he made his way to the elevator, noticing that Katar probably couldn't count, or maybe he had actually failed to mention earlier that this yacht was only three stories high. He cracked his neck, and walked down the stairs, more like jogged down the stairs, and met Katar at the door to the master bedroom. He smiled at her, and pressed the button to open the door. "When I retrofit this thing, we will have to do all our business here anyways...it's going to need a crew to pilot it later." He winked at her, and took her hand gently. Guiding her in, he sat her down on the bed.

(( Lol *facepalm* Oh well, we can just do stuff in space.... XD))

Katar sat down on the bed, looking around the room. She didn't look at Romeo. She was so nervous she was trembling slightly. What happened now? Her eyes wandered to her lap, where her hands were folded neatly over each other. Could she do this? Was she ready?
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom