Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyards

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
16mB0yu.gif
As most of us know, there are a limited number of Shipyards in the galaxy that could be considered truly 'great'. These shipyards are capable of producing hundreds, if not thousands, of capital grade ships inside of a year. Most of these driveyards, Dac, Kuat, Copero, Corellia, etc are all owned by factions or under the influence of faction clouds.​
As of right now, the construction of an independent driveyard has not been realized.​
I seek to change this.​
For it's next major project Vanir Technologies will be embarking on the creation of the galaxies largest, most secure, and privately owned shipyard.​
In order to accomplish this I will require a massive amount of development that will include resource gathering, location scouting, the removal of pirates/raiders, contracting corporations to aid in construction, etc.​
So this thread is for one specific purpose, to start threads with people who would like to help me with my plan. I already have several people lined up, but I feel it would be cool to include others. If you would like to be involved shoot me a PM or post here :)

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Would be glad to supply resources such as food an Durasteel as well as aid through Security with my shadow legion if you so need it. Kesh is always happy to aid when it comes to trade of resources.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
First all let me thank everyone for showing such interest in this project, I think thats immensely awesome and itll be worthwile for those who participate, I promise ;)

Second, everyone who posted here can be involved in some way. Ill be sending PMs later tonight to hash out details and plan threads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom