Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Shadow Over Kuat | GI Dominion of Kuat |

latest

Objective 1: Attend the gala, mingle with nobles, make the Imperium look good to the Kuati nobility

Objective 2: Work as security around the yards. Make sure no one with bad intentions shows their hand (reports of Vulptereen nationalists arriving on the shipyard have been received by the ministry of intelligence. Best to watch for a revenge play

Objective 3: BYOO

There was talk within the House of Lords that Kuat was poised to join the Republic. Whilst the House did not regard their more democratically minded kind unfavorably, Kuat was an important world in the Imperium's charted plan for expansion. Without her shipyards, even ruined as they might have been, the navy would be crippled for years to come. New shipyards would need to be forged within Imperium space, which was a matter that would take several years, and several billion credits. It was far cheaper and more expedient to rebuild what remained of Kuat's fabled shipyards.

Diplomatic envoys had reached out to the leadership shortly after the Vulptereens had seen reason and elected to join the Imperium. Initial talks had been frigged, given the Core Imperial Confederation's past with the planet, but the cold reception had quickly thawed as the artistocrasty of Kuat realized their way of life clicked quite well with the Essonians and their allies. Extensive talks about a partnership between Coruscant and Kuat were discussed, and the promise of rebuilding Kuat's shipyards had sealed the deal.

Now only the signing of the agreement awaited, which the Kuati seemed all too keen to postpone as long as possible. They'd been quite eager to get the best deal they could out of the agreement, and eventually the Lord-Imperator had been convinced to fund a massive gala atop one of the surviving sections of the shipyards. It was a recreational sector generally used by the workers in their off time, but now served as something akin to a convention center. Restaurants had been rented out, shops closed, and displays of mild debauchery had quickly cropped up across the district.

For Cedric's part, the Jedi Master had found himself in the 'capital building', this section of the yards' bureaucratic arm. It was a rather grand structure, and the dining hall was similarly ornate. Dozens of nobles from both the Imperium and Kuat mingled about as jazz music droned in the background. Cedric sat at a small circular table, clad in the ceremonial armor the Essonian smiths had forged for him after Vulpter, though his helmet sat upon the table. Several nobles spoke around him, and he exchanged pleasantries whenever they were required. One individual, however, had most of his attention.

"How do you like Kuat?" She asked, shadowed eyes peering up at Cedric as she cut into her steak. The Jedi Master smiled, "I don't know, I haven't left the shipyards yet."

The woman returned his look, and brushed a lock of raven hair from her face. "Perhaps we'll have to take a trip after this, then," she offered a coy smile. Cedric played along, not wishing to anger the representative from House Kuat. "Perhaps we should," he returned her grin, though there was no meaning behind it. She was of little interest beyond political importance. "But for now, let's discuss restoring the yards."

Last edited:
Head of Security. It was a fancy title, but for Alyson it was more of an excuse to not have to deal with aristocrats. She was much more at home sitting in a security room away from the main gala. This was right where she wanted to be away from the loud party floor, in a quiet room where she could handle things should they come up. Security droids were rather easy to control, and the plain clothes security guards knew what they were doing.

She didn't expect this to be a quiet night, there were always problems and there were many people who wanted them dead one way or another, but Alyson didn't actually care. She would enjoy having to do basically nothing all night while a bunch of trained guards did most of the leg work. She just had to tell people what to do.

"All stations report in." Alyson said over the security channel, she expected responses from the goons, but she hoped she would find some familiar faces over the comms, somebody noteworthy.

Clicking his walking staff against the floor as he walked, Heliobas made his way across the dining hall by moving along the edge of the crowds. Dressed in the distinct robes of a Jedi master, most of the guests were content to give him a wide berth. Others eyed him with confusion and suspicion, wondering who this old man was and why he was allowed in.

Heliobas had so far failed to ingratiate himself with the higher-ups on Coruscant. He had come to Kuat after hearing rumors of the Imperator's presence there, as part of some diplomatic negotiations. The planet was poised to join with the Imperium, having found something to gain from such a merge.

He spied the distinct form of P Placeholder 0128 seated at the table, speaking to a woman as he dined. Heliobas was not so bold as to interrupt the proceedings, but he did approach them in order to listen to what was being said, standing close enough that his presence would inevitably be noticed.

Kuat
Forests of Thila
Objective 1: Mingle and Listen

He would watch from the nearby window, sipping on a glass of Corellian Ale as people shuffled along past him. Each one would give him strange looks, seeing a member of the Grayson Imperium wearing red and black robes. He really did not look like he fit in this situation, none at all. His robes even looked weighted, his belt on the outside accented with weaponry of old with it, he had thick armor boots. As he kept looking out the window, he would give a long sigh as a person strode up right beside him, gently sipping on his Corellian Ale as he listened to whoever possibly snuck up on him from behind.

"So, you are the famed Sullustan I keep hearing about...the one with the YT Twelve Ten that docked nearby? Impressive ship, heavily modified, know it quite well even if it was not a product of Kuat."
"Indeed something to be proud of...was my wives before she passed on. She was a good mechanic and a fantastic pilot."
"I see...well...I apologize then, I was thinking of purchase but...hearing how it occurred, let me say I am sorry for your loss. I shall...leave you be."
"Wait...first, I accept your apology. You are not the first to ask and it brings me a bit of pleasure knowing people who know her handiwork. May I ask though if you can do me a favor?"
"Certainly."
"Can you tell me the specifications of the YT Twelve Ten? The good features...please?"

The Sullustan finally turned to look at the Kuat noble before him and realized his age. This man could not been above the age of sixteen yet, he had all the meaning in the world to speak with elegance and with grace. Even realizing when an item was no longer up for sale...a person slowly being wise by his years. Very slowly, the young male with jet black hair, stout but tall would stand beside the Sullustan and start talking of all the good things the YT-1210 had to offer, each one sharing bits of stories they had heard of the ship, the Sullustan giving a smile as he could forget looking out for a brief time.

Cataline Holt

C
Objective 1
Apparel

Cataline stood to the side, her blue-green eyes staring out into the emptiness of space. Kuat, the planet with it's own rings built by sentient hands. It was astounding, especially for a woman like Cataline who had rarely been on other planets. It had been destroyed and rebuilt many times, at least from what she read about the planet.

Nonetheless, her eyes focused back to the Kuati noblewoman who stood beside her - also enjoying the beautiful gaze. "I have never seen a view like this," Cataline commented quickly as she took a small sip of champagne from the long glass.

"Indeed - you simply must visit more of the galaxy, madam," the woman replied back with a light chuckle. "Life has been rough but perhaps times are changing," she said with a wink and a glance to the Lord-Imperator. Cataline nodded with a smile, "It's our hope to build a better Kuat within the Imperium," she replied confidently although her voice still quiet.

Her own eyes saw the figure of Casimir, the man who had assisted her with the other Jedi Master when the riots had almost began. "I am glad we were able to connect, Cataline, but I must be off - tata," the other noble woman replied as she moved away from her and towards another section of dining hall, seemingly aiming for where the most head hunchos existed at.

Cataline was left staring before taking a breath - and figuring out who to mingle with next.

P Placeholder 0128 | Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Salamander Salamander | Alyson Halle Alyson Halle

Kuat
Objective 1: Mingle and Listen

-- The current Kuat of Kuat was not happy with what was currently being considered by the other houses. He planned with his companions to continue the prosperity of his home with the invitation of the CIS that was meant to destabilize the New Republic that governed his world. His aunt who lead the family to greet the New Republic so openly was missing and his family cemented their ties with the Ship Yards that was left behind by Ferron Troste. He was only here because he could not allow the other houses to turn their back on House Kuat and turn the tables on their back ground take overs.

-- He walked around the meeting area just speaking with the other nobles and members of the the higher nobility of the planet. With the downfall of the New Republic, Kuat traded with all sides on the black market with hopes to continue thier neutrality.

-- "Greetings your grace," Stated one of the Nobleman of the Imperium Factions with Kuat, "It is a glorious day for our planet to join the fold again with a greater protectorate."

-- "Hold your tongue Duke Depon," Javrin shook his head and smiled at the Nobleman, "Kuat is a master of the Core and we do not require protection, for each time we have protectors it brings attention to a greater power."

-- The Nobleman put on a fasade and raised his glass to the Kuat of Kuat, "So right your liege, but it would seem even members of your family wish to side with the Imperium as well."

-- The Leader of Kuat declined the offer to celebrate, "Choosing sides is what has us attacked many times before." He smiled at other guest and nodded, "I stand by my choice, joining the League of Neutral Systems and keep out of the wars of other worlds." He nodded and walked away, "but dont let me stop you noble sir, the death of our people will only strengthen our resolve for neutrality."

Objective 1 (to start)

Pomsty sat at the opposing side of P Placeholder 0128 . She immediately deduced their host a bit on the flirtatious side, not any cause of Cyr himself.

Pomsty decided to reach out to Cyr Telepathically, "Well! Well! I am glad she isn't a darksider, for we all know where that could lead." The redeemed Nightsister smiled and pretended to be focussing her attention on the chosen decor of her surroundings, not touching the flesh of an animal for consumption. She would only be teasing him playfully. If she found herself sincerely musing over such a profound connection, she likely shall also find herself apt to chastise herself for such foolishness. She imagined settling down with someone not something she would entertain in her near future.

Pomsty smiled subtly regardless of the dead animal flesh on her plate. The Jedi always gave her cause to reflect on things of her past, just living under the guidance of his Ashla. Pomsty had been reworked in practically every aspect of her being. Her views on the worthiness of animals, and people had done a complete 180. Somehow even her opinion on men have evolved, and while she felt the need to evolve further towards the Light without being under the effect of bonding her life to any man, she also began to realize that maybe after time, she might desire to start a family of her own. These men are very different from those Darksiders she had known, in so many ways, it embarrassed her to look back on her past!

Last edited:
Objective 1
Maliphant entered the room in disguise - powerful as it was. He needed to ensure his mask was perfect - considering he had to be in front of a number of Jedi Masters, but it was no different than he had before. A thousand jedi and more had missed Maliphant - because the man was easy to miss; when he chose to be, and all the more noticeable when he wanted.​
Dorian Harper, his banking alter ego, entered the Gala with a refinement that drew eyes. Black hair, blue eyes - much the opposite of the far more corrupted Sith Lord; but with the pin of an IGBC Chairman, he was more than capable of carrying authority with him that the planet so desperately needed. Funds, more than anything, kept the planet’s economy booming - and after the damage enacted by the Mandalorians, it was more than reasonable he had to get involved.​
Afterall, Creds made the galaxy go round.​
Moving through the crowd, Dorian found his way to the table before the Masters and the Kuat nobility - a smile grew wide on his face, and he offered a small wave;​
Apologies for being late, I had to appear… fashionable.”, he said with a soft laugh.​
Undoing his coat, Maliphant crossed his legs and grabbed a drink -​
So gentleman, what’d I miss?”​

Kadius Eran

K
Objective: 1 - Attend the Gala

This was a moment the Minister of Intelligence had been eager to achieve. He had served the Alderaan sector for many years from his home planet of Espirion. He had longed for the Imperium's borders to find their way here, and the introduction of Kuat into the Imprium's fold would surely bring the neighboring systems with it.

Finally, he would see his beloved homeworld embrace a banner that stood for something he truly believe in.
But it was not all easy.

There had been a rise in resistance ever since the propaganda campaign against the Lord-Imperator. First on Vulptereen, and now his Ministry believed a similar threat could lurk in the shadows of this shipyard. For such an important objective, Kadius saw it fit to be there himself. Not as an operative, officially, but as a Minister of the Imperium and a guest of the hosted gala.

"Enjoying yourself, Minister Eran?" an unrecognized voice calls out to him as he paces the grand hall, observing the architecture with a drink in hand. Kadius turns his head, his brow cocked curiously, to see a well-groomed human man; one he had not seen in many years.

"Commander Tarsbro," a grin cracks his usual stiff expression.

"Director Tarsbro, these days. I'm not the only one who's found their way up the ladder." The man raises his drink, "How things have changed."

"So it would seem," Eran nods, lifting his own drink to his lips. The two had worked with eachother many years before as Sector Rangers for the Alderaan Sector. Both had done well for themselves, although Tarsbro did not share the Espirion's enthusiasm for the Grayson banner. If his intel had been accurate, Joran Tarsbro was his counterpart for Kuat's local government.
Not quite the prestigious rank Eran had achieved, but he would be sure to keep that as a personal thought.

Stirring his drink, the Director glances beyond the two to where the Lord-Imperator and Lady Elane can be seen dinning together. "Your Imperium has done well so far, hmm?"

Kadius follows his sight to their two leaders, his yellow pupils locked on the Lord-Imperator specifically. "Yes," he answers plainly, drawing another sip.

"Though not without conflict, I've been told." There is a sharpness in his tone with the comment.

The Espirion's cold stare returns to Joran, realizing now that their conversation was likely not one of two old friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignorance was plain on Cedric Grayson's face as one of his greatest foes took a seat at the table. The Jedi Master knew the man only as Dorian, a representative from the IGBC that had negotiated the return of the banking clan to Coruscant. Cedric had been apprehensive at first - his vision for the Imperium's economy was one of syndicalism - but the offerings from the IGBC could not be ignored. The Imperium stood alone in the galaxy, and the credits of a powerful ally were more than welcome.

Besides, if the Imperium treated the IGBC before any of the other powers, they would accrue the most favor.

"Happy to have you join us Chairman Harper," Cedric gestured for the man to take a seat.

"Is this your IGBC man?" Elane Kuat asked.

"The one and only." Cedric cracked a small smile.

It was around then that Pomsty's telepathic message reached him. He did not visibly respond, save for a slight twitch at the corner of his lips. He reached out through the bridge, speaking in her mind, "Ashla knows how weak I am when it comes to resisting the temptations of the Bogan," if good natured sarcasm could be conveyed telepathically, then Cedric's words dripped with it.

He took note of the approaching man. Whomever he was, his interest in their conversation was quite obvious. He chose not to acknowledge the man ( Salamander Salamander ) for the moment, though suspicion rose in the back of his mind.

"Miss Pomsty, Madame Kuat, and I were just discussing the future of the shipyards."

Objective 1:
As Imperator Grayson mentioned-”, the Chairman motioned;​
- I am Dorian Harper, Chairmen of the IGBC. I understand that under the cruel distress of terrorist, your planet lost one of its most iconic features; the Kuat Shipyards. I wanted to offer to you a partnership, between the Grayson Imperium and the IGBC, to help rebuild the massive yards for both our sake.”​
Harper moved to stand as he spoke, but he didn’t move from his spot near the chair. Instead, his hands waved to the Kuat nobility, and back again to Cedric as though to reinforce his proposal; but it took far too much concentration not to lash out at the Jedi. He still blamed him, in part, for the damage he took to his soul - though it was mostly healed now.​
“Would you accept, we would bring in our construction ships and meta-forges to ensure that not only are the grand shipyards recreated; but optimized for your sake and ours. Of course, we would additionally wish to discuss economic standardization, but that is par for the course of any planets we visit in the Core - as I'm sure you’ve noticed the difficulties of interplanetary trade.”​
I can have a set of holonet mail sent to you containing all the relevant information, if you need. I hope that works.”​
When he was done, the man sat back down and wiped down his suit for fashion ability sake.​

The IGBC being present would complicate matters, make security that much more important for this gala. If there were to be any problems the first priority would be ensuring the security of the political players, particularly the IGBC, the Kuati nobles, and Cedric himself, anyone else would probably have to be left to the wolves lest the political consequences be too great.

Battles could and have been fought over these shipyards, many would clamor for them once they heard that the Imperium was arrived. They had been branded as evil fascists by some, but Alyson knew better, they did what had to be done. Nobody would get in their way of spreading the light throughout the core worlds.

The Imperium would be a bulwark of the light, where for quite a few years the dark side had reigned supreme. The republic was not strong enough to stand as this bulwark, it had failed before under Alyson's watch before. It would happen again, she was sure of it. The Imperium would have to clear it anyway, it was better to do it now.

She had a bad feeling, something would happen soon.

Objective : Survey the Yards from any Terrorist Activity
Tag : P Placeholder 0128 | Alyson Halle Alyson Halle | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Kadius Eran | Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé | Javrin Kuat Javrin Kuat | Cataline Holt | Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Salamander Salamander

Maracel's Personal Ship , the Hunter Killer jumped out of hyperspace in orbit of the Kuat approaching the Kuat Drive Yards. He had once more arrived from Corellia having recently participated in a skirmish over Kalist and had opened himself up to Corellian Politics but with the Imperium on the move and the Corellians closing in on Kuat , Maracel's loyalties were at stakes given that he was at odds with the Lord Imperator following a confrontation but also under investigation by the Republic. Maracel and the Directorate needed a fresh new start and clearly the Grayson Imperium was their best option. When the DIB caught wind of ongoing negotiations on Kuat , Maracel decided to join the Grayson Imperium in those talks seeing it as a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and regain Cedric Grayson's favor. That said Maracel headed for the Main Hangar where DIB Agent Josiah Miller awaited him.

Josiah Miller was one of James Cerensp's friends and another rising star within the DIB. He had shown that there was alot of potential within him and now Josiah Miller was ready to prove himself on the field. Just like his friend James he had been recently given a post within the DIB Special Operations and now he was being sent on his first mission, to hunt down and defeat a group of Vulpter Nationalists threatening the Kuat Drive Yards. If successful the Shipyards in which were important to both the Directorate and the Grayson Imperium would be saved from any harm and the Directorate would be able to regain Cedric Grayson's Favor. After briefing Josiah Miller , Maracel sent the young Operative on board of his shuttle accompanied by 8 Supercommandos as he headed for the Kuat Drive Yards while Maracel prepared to attend the Gala soon boarding his own shuttle and making way towards the "Capital Building" of the KDY.

Soon the prestige of House Yorkell would be restored and Maracel could resume his operations as planned that is if everything went as planned. As Maracel's shuttle landed in a hangar not so far from the "Capital Building" his ship the Hunter Killer moved into proximity of Bador one of the moons of Kuat. Soon Maracel escorted by 2 Supercommandos would exit and would make way to the Gala hoping to regain the favor of Cedric Grayson.

Objective 1: Mingle

"Then, the two drive links would intercept into the hyperdrive itself, that is the secret of those Corellians on getting faster than light travel."
"You my sir are certainly a bright man. Did you know at one point I piloted that ship through an entire blockade, not once scratched? Only ones scarred was those Corellians who got their asses whipped! Maneuverability jets all across it, turns on a credit!"
"Wow! Now I need to get on this ship!"
"Hehe, tell you what, after this party, you can go on board and check it out yourself!"
"Thanks! I always won-"
"GENE!"

Came a lone cry as the Sullustan looked over towards another human that possibly had...the most plastic done on them he ever saw. While Kuats and Humans are different, he considered them still human. Before him was a woman that had more face lifts than being lifted up by a man, her hair sprayed with so much perfume and conditioner that it looked as if made of metal instead of natural hair. Even the shoes looked more real than the woman. The younger male would be looking down as the woman with silver hair strode over, ticking several times.

"GENE! Young man, do not disgrace the name of Sinta with your ramblings to a delgate. My apologizes, I am Lady Mivinta, House of Sinta."
"It is a pleasure to meet a fine Lady with such an intelligent son. He knows quite a lot about engineering, should be proud."
"Oh if he did more studying than oogling at ships, then perhaps he would be better fit around the place, why I-"
"Mamn, what if he was to produce such a fine ship that would regale all of what is good of House Sinta. Would he then be at that point, fittingly place himself well in the hall of ship makers such as the ship yards we stand in at this time?"

There was a small silence as Jegys eyes went side to side for a moment, the people around him went quiet. Genes eyes went wide as suddenly, wine was splashed directly into the Sullustans face as Lady Sinta looked infuriated, walking off in a huff as Gene merely stood there, agast at what the Sullustan just said. The others slowly went about their business as the Sullustan slowly took out a napkin from the side, dabbing his face dry as the boy tried to speak to him quickly.

"Speaking against a noble is a bad thing here...not only did you interupt, you argued over her wisdom."
"Yes and sad to say for your mother, she is lacking as such. Sorry, should not say that in front of you."

The boy now took offence as Jegys mouth did it again. Gene would then take his cup and spill it over Jegys head as he just stood there quietly, his outfit now being ruined as he coughed a few moments. Then the glass was thrown at his feet, shards of glass now littering the floor as he stormed off, the others taking notice again. In less than two minutes, he caused two different scenes due to not knowing the proper rules and opening his big fish mouth. Looking over towards a waiter, he gave a somber look as he gently grabbed a large glass of brandy and proceed to walk off along the wall, drinking it completely and then smashing it on the ground as he shook his head.

"Kriff these gatherings..."

Object 1

Pomsty sighed deeply and quietly at P Placeholder 0128 's reply. Her eyes shot upward as she pondered all the artifacts she had altered, buried, smelted and burned since, which just felt right to do; surely something of her history remained which she could use to further taunt him with. No, she would not in actuality. Besides, not one spell or incantation slipped from her memory, "I do quite fine with my mind still the devil's playground," she replied Telepathically while reaching for her wine, preferring it over the food.

Mistress, a taboo title among the regular folk? There is nothing typical about the redeemed Nightsister from the deepest backwoods covens of the notorious planet of Dathomir. She stood out physically, in her choice modest attire and demeanor, the customs of her people and her accent causing a quirk of the brow on most occasions.

Cyr introduced her to some who had approached his table, to which she nodded.

Last edited:
Heliobas noticed Cataline Holt , the young woman whom he had met in the refugee sector on Coruscant, but aside from a slight nod of recognition, he did not attempt to speak with her. His attention remained fixed on the growing gathering of Kuat nobles and Imperator lackeys at the dining table.

Closing his eyes, he stood still, both hands clutching his staff as if in meditation. Using his limited natural telepathy - not the Force - he glossed over the minds of those present, unable to read anything more than the most surface level thoughts and feelings.

P Placeholder 0128 had noticed Heliobas' presence, marked by a spike of suspicion. But his thoughts were soon clouded by annoyance and disgust with another guest, ( Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ), a banker whom he disliked and did not trust. Heliobas could pick up nothing from the Imperator's enemy - strange.

Beside the Imperator sat Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé . Heliobas was puzzled by her thoughts. He could not sense the telepathy she was using, only that she seemed to be mentally addressing the Imperator in her mind.

Elsewhere, Javrin Kuat Javrin Kuat oozed with dissatisfaction and anger. His untrained mind was open even to Heliobas' primitive methods, displaying his true feelings. He did not want this treaty, did not want to involve his homeworld with any faction, let alone one as controversial as the Imperium. Heliobas sympathized with his concerns, but they both knew there was little to be done to stop this merger. It was inevitable.

Lastly, there was a flash of unease from Alyson Halle Alyson Halle , who seemed to be acting as part of the security force. Heliobas took careful note of this, then opened his eyes. Still he remained a silent observer. If something did happen, he realized, his actions would speak far louder than his words.

Kadius Eran

K
Kadius looks over his old friend with more scrutiny. It had been years since they'd seen eachother, and although he seemed much the same he was beginning to suspect his opinions had grown. The two stand in silence, sipping their drinks, both aware that the mood had shifted.

"You must be happy to see your banners hanging here," Tarsbro adds with some bite "I know this had always been your goal."

Kadius lowers his drink, less interested in the politics of maintaining a face now that their facade had ended. "It is an accomplishment that is well deserved," his mouth tightens "and one Lady Elane clearly sees the value in."

"Yes, well," Tarsbro finishes his drink and lowers the glass to his side "there is still time for her to see reason."

Eran's yellow eyes lock with the dull brown of Tarsbro. He was beginning to have a bad feeling about this.

Objective 1:

Kuat was one of the Commodore's favorite planets. He mostly enjoyed the luxury goods and some of the women. He arrived earlier to the gala in the most expensive attire he had. Jarok owned a shipbuilding company as a side business which allowed him to grow his wealth to what it is now. For now he conversed with some of the Elites of the planet who had gathered for this gala. He went around the gala conversing with people he shared similar interests with.

The idea of rebuilding Kuat's shipyards and restoring them to their former glory had made Jarok happy. He always read the old records on Kuat and the marvelous ships they produced. From the Imperial Star Destroyer to the Executor, they definitely knew how to make a damn good warship.

There was an odd shift in the empyrean.

It was one cedric had come to associate with troubled times. Generally when the Force opted to reach out to him in such a way, the forces of destiny were at play. It was enough to bring a twinge of anxiety in his gut, though he quickly banished such mortal failings. The Ashla would guide him as she always did, and so long as he did not stray from the path, things would turn out as they were meant to.

He first responded to Pomsty's telepathic words. "I suppose it's good that you've tamed your devil then," and he followed that with a brief, knowing smile toward Pomsty.

His attentions were stolen again as he found his gaze once again traveling toward Salamander Salamander . The Jedi could not explain as to why, only that there was an inkling of knowing to this one. He would have explored his curiosity, had Dorian not spoken of the shipyards.

Lady Elane grinned with her teeth at the man, the intention behind her smile shifting from Cedric to the IGBC rep. It seemed she wasn't a veyr choosy woman. "Kuat has been left to rot for too long. There are those among us that decry joining the Imperium, and the Republic for that matter, but the enlightened understand that we cannot return to past glories on our own."

Her gaze darted between Dorian and Cedric. "What exactly did you plan on proposing regarding the yards? How would you see them restored?"

Cedric spoke, "The Imperium would fund the reconstruction of the yards, whilst IGBC would be given an exclusive contract to operate out of a small section, which they would be responsible for restoring. The IGBC's presence would bring your people a very lucrative source of income, and the Imperium stands more than ready to sacrifice for those beneath its banner."

Objective 1

-- The master of the world realized that he was not really the man of power within the planet. The actions of his previous senator during the invasion of the CIS and the disruption of the New Republic shattered any hold he held within Ten Houses. He was nothing but a figure head now with those in his family and the other houses. The Lords pushed for this alliance or joining of masters.

-- He continued to wonder the halls as he was not a man of major power now, and his wish for neutrality was lonely as the house was split between rejoining the Republic and those that wish to join the Imperium. There was some that wished to join the Silvers, but they were of a less majority that was less then his small group.

-- Kuat Drive Yards would respect the treaty, but wished to keep out of the destruction of their rings for a millionth time. Javrin noticed the Imperator Grayson talking with a member of his family, also joined by another figure that he did not know well. Interesting. He would continue to be by himself as to show his neutrality should actions happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom