Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Dynasty (Q&A, New & Improved, Recruitment)

The Shadow Dynasty

The Darkness Awaits

As the shadow Empire began to fall, the King decided it was time for a new era to begin. The Dynasty was created in response to this notion.

Three heads of state now rule, with the King as the head, and his Warden as his right hand, and the daimyo as his left. Each possessing a different style of ruling in their own likeness.

What is the Shadow Dynasty?

IC
The Shadow Dynasty is a major faction held up by a Vahla Dark Jedi Master, Zabrak a Sith Knight, and A Vahla Force User.
Along with a Zambrano tasked to clean up messes, and offer political support.
And a Hapan Grand Admiral to lead the Shadow Fleet, who is likes to party on his days off.
While the Force is taught, it isn’t taught as religion, but as weapon, and shield. It’s taught as a way of life, and a expression of one’s self.
The army of the Dynasty is a force to be reckoned with, created to be best in the Tingel Arm.
Though its methods seem extreme, the intentions are pure, and true.

OOC

We are just a bunch of people having fun, fleshing out our characters, and brainstorming ideas that are different, and unique to the board. We strive to be different then the rest of the boards major factions, and we take in everyone, be them new, or veterans to the RP world.
We are loyal to one another, and always there to have the other’s back. No question is a stupid question here, and we always take time to answer, and help out our writers, whether it be training, or to help progress their characters.
Shoot we’re still learning the ropes ourselves guys.
We like to think ourselves the anti-heros of the board.

Commonly Asked Questions!

What is the main goal of Shadow Dynasty?

Easy, to help with the defeat of the Sith, to give new writers to the board a place they can learn more about the stuff happening on it, and learn more about Star Wars. To give Darksiders a alternative then having to become a evil character.

What are the side goals of Shadow Dynasty?

Simple, grow as a faction, and as writers. To make new, and Unique things for Star Wars Chaos. To further our characters, and find friends within our fellow faction members.

Is Shadow Dynasty a Evil Faction?

No, by no means we evil. We know the dangers of the dark side, and teach our Force Users control. We only force other planets (Dominions) under our banner during an era of Crusade. Then it’s a no holds barge on how “evil” we get. I wouldn’t even call it evil, more like…demanding. Will we kick you out for doing evil things? Depends on what you did. Killed a person…well…better stay low for awhile.
Killed a child…
Yeah that’ll get you kicked out.

How Do I Know Shadow Dynasty Is Right For Me?

That’s a good question, and it can only be answered if you try it. Join us, check out our page, we don’t just let anyone in though cause sometimes we work on projects on the other pages, and thus keep it private (Shadow Dynasty, we like being private). So don’t be surprised if you join, but you arnt a full member yet, one of the admins of the group will let you in fully within seconds to a few minutes of joining. Do a few threads with us as a hired hand to help, if you like how we work, send us a PM, or add me on Skype and we can talk there if you cant reach one of us on the board.

theblackparagon
< Skype username

I agree completely I miss the darkness and the lovely lovely things it did to me. BUT We should hang out maybe have dinner or something chat about what we have been up to? [member="The Shadow King"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Izaya-Meme-1izaya-orihara-34462662-1280-720.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom