Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Seven Great Wonders Of The NJO

It was talked about in the NJO chat, and now I'm here to put up the official lfg to get this going. The idea is simple, seven great wonders that a group of Padawan's go to explore. It's a common trope you can find in games and shows (most notably the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2) where they're mystical, unbelievable legends that a group of kids go to investigate and see if they're actually true or utterly false. Or just some misunderstanding of how things worked. Naturally, this is Star Wars and the Force is a thing, so more often than not they'll be real.

It's not combat. It's not violent or dangerous. The idea is full on mystery themes and wholesome fun. Gotta make that part clear.

There's also a couple ideas I've already got (thanks to Loomi Loomi ) but more are always welcome. It's seven after all. And four isn't seven I think.

1. Alderaan's Mirrored Lake: There's a pond somewhere deep in the Isatabith Rain Forest that when looked into shows your reflection. Of an older version of you.

2. Giju's Breathing Ocean: The water's of the Speaker's Reef are said to be breathable. By anyone.

3. Wroona's Floating Forest: It's said that on the 5th of every month, a section of the Beautou Forest looses it's gravity, leaving those who walk and jump there floating until the morning sun rises.

4. Jakku's Blizzard: One day out of the planet's full year rotation, when the sun is the brightest and the air is the hottest, a blizzard kicks up in the Goazon Badlands. Witnesses say they see a towering figure walking through it, but there's no trace of them on inspection, or after the storm dissipates.
And that's the four we got so far. So, looking for folks interested in joining this little series of threads, and suggestions for the last three wonders. Remember, this isn't meant to be a violent or dangerous series. These are Padawan's. The most danger they're going to get in is some scooby doo like hijinks if anything.

I'm hyped as always for some group threads to get the bug gorl in, and this was an awesome idea. KH2 is one of my favorite games though so maybe I'm biased, but I digress. Loomi will def be in some, and perhaps one or two may see a Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el .

So either way I'm here for Scooby Doo hijinks.

Suggestions for more wonders...

For most trains on Coruscant, if you leave a wallet or credits lying around, before the train reaches the end of the line they'll be taken. But there's one train, on level 1314, that no one touches anything left on the train. Why is that?

On the trash planet of [name here], the workers report entire hills of garbage moving between shifts. Whats causing them to move when no one is looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom