Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Date (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Eridau
The lovely planet of Eridau,while not as bustling as Fondor or as beautiful as Naboo,one would say it was still a very nice planet to have a date at. Of course that was the spot Noah had picked for his second date with Kayla. Now he sat in front of the Flux night club waiting for her to arrive and for them to enter and have amother night of fun.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven was dressed more casually but all in black, she wore a nice form fitting dark shirt that stopped above her stomach and had one sleeve, she wore a pair of tight, form fitting black jeans with a pair of black heels that added to her height about a extra 4", she wore her hair over her shoulders and looked pretty damn good. As was here to see another for the second time, a male human by the name of @[member="Noah Corek"], he was now a fellow soldier and a rebel like her.

As she walked down the street she got whistles from passerby and even got the occasional slap against her behind by a drunken fool, as she walked up to the night club she seen Noah there and smirked as she walked up to him What do ya think? she asked as she gave him a teasing twirl and then waited for his response.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah gaped at Haven when she walked in,after a few seconds of staring,he finally got his brain working and closed his mouth. "Wow,you look uh.great! So what's up?" Noah asked as he walked up to Haven and stood in front of her,hands in his pocket,smiling at her. "I haven't seen you since.. Damn I forgot." Noah told her as he scratched his head. He still noticed the 8" height difference even with her heels.

Haven Pryde

(8" now huh? lol!)

She smirked back at him and nodded and then she looked around Just was in the neighborhood so thought I'd come here and see if you were around she replied and then looked to the booth You mind if we sit? she asked as she looked at him and put her fingers to her hair and brushed some hair from her eyes with a playful smirk.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
(Well I'm 6'6" and your 5'6" so that's a foot height distance. You take 4" away and you have 8")
"Yeah,sure. Let's take a seat." Noah said as he sat and looked at the bottle of Fondorian Ale that they club had given him on the house for being a Omega Pyre officer. "So tell me,have you ever had Fondorian Ale? Personally,I don't like it when I get benefits due to being an officer. I mean,the enlisted work as hard as me but still gets less,and-I'm sorry I'm rambling,aren't I?" Noah asked.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and adopted a more approving nature I'd love to have some Fondorian Ale, thank you she said and then seated herself and waited for glasses.
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she sat down and didn't call him on his rambling. As he sat down Noah grabbed two tumblers from a passing waiters tray and made sure they were empty and clean before he gave one to her and poured some Ale in and poured his own glass. "So what have you been doing since our last date?" Noah asked innocently.

Haven Pryde

Same ol' same ol', Kicking head in and taking numbers down she said teasingly at him and then smirked as if she remembered something funny I was actually curious as to what you have been doing as well?

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he tooka drink of his Ale. He heard Haven ask what he had been doing as well. "Well the Protectorate attacked Gehenna the Bando Gora homeworld,I spent a couple of days in the Cardea Med Center due to a broken collarbone." Noah told her as he lifted up the left side of his shirt and revealed a surgery scar.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked as he showed her the scar and then placed her hands on the table... she then looked over at the dance floor and stared for a moment in time.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah had noticed Haven staring at the dance floor and gave her a teasing smirk. "Hey,do you wanna dance?" Noah assked,still giving her that teasing smirk while he went to stand.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah still gave her that teasing smirk and took her smaller hand into one of his larger one's. "Well neither can I,I guess we'll just have to learn together." Noah said as he playfully pulleed her out of her seat.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at his statement and stood and let him drag her to the dance floor, she smirked at him and flushed when they got out there and became very nervous.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah gave Haven a playful smirk and light brushed her hair away from her eyes when he noticed she was nervous. "Hey,its easy,from what I've gathered you just move your body to the rythme. If you want I can hold your hand while we do it." Noah offered up with a teasing smirk.

Haven Pryde

She paid attention to the music and began to move her hips to it and moved her arms and legs in return, she quickly started to feel the rhythm and made for an interesting time as they dance, she smirked at him and danced with him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah started to dance alongside Haven,even getting as brave as to get up right behind and dance behind her. It was then a drunken man came and gave her a lechrous smile. "Hey baby,why don't me and you go somewhere more private." the man said,obvisouly drunk. Noah walked in front of Haven and stared the man down. "Hey,she's dancing with me,go find someone else." Noah said as he got closer to the man,who was at least and inch shorter.

Haven Pryde

Haven watched as the confrontation grew brazen and then she smirked at the new arrival and waved her hand in front of his face quickly You're tired, you want to go home and get some rest he repeated her words almost as if he was in a trance then she spoke again You wanna rethink your life, take up knitting she said and then he repeated and left... she giggled and looked at @[member="Noah Corek"] and turned to him Sometimes sublety is the best option, Dear she said and then continued to dance with her date.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah laughed as Kayla used a mind trick on the man. "Wow,this was pretty cool." Noah said,before he continued dancing,wrapping his arms around Kayla's hips as her and his hip moved to the beat.

Haven Pryde

Continuing to dance she smirked at @[member="Noah Corek"] when he commented her own abilities and then felt him wrap his arms around her waist, she then wrapped her arms around his neck and brough them in closer and continued to dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom