Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Joza Perl"]

Amusement played on his face.

It was clear that Joza was enjoying herself beyond the simple metrics of business now, something he had been striving for. Natalia and he had schemed and plotted, thought long about just how he could ensnare her. It seem that the lighter touch was working. Slevin wouldn't force Joza into anything, he would nudge and guide, but always the decision to go further down the rabbit hole would be hers. He just had to ensure that she took it every time.

His fingers slowly strolled up from her rear, warm metal digits trailing up her spine in a soft caress. "Do you?"

He mused.

Slevin was rich, mostly due to his ill-gotten gains, but also because of the expansion of SIN. Though he and his beloved had wealth, it was something they never really showed. Most of their profits were returned straight away into their business, and their own home was but a small, windowless room within their main club on Rishi. They cared not for opulence, but instead enjoyed the embrace of experience. This set of rooms was far nicer than anything he and Natalia had before, and it was mostly built for Joza, not them.

"I could be convinced." Slevin said as he slowly drew his fingers over her back. "Though you'd have to earn it."

Slevin told her as his other hand slowly joined it's counterpart, a soft massaging touch beginning to press into her skin.

“Mmm.” A gentle murmur of thought turned quickly to one of relaxation when Slevin’s hands began to knead at her back. This was all banter, she assumed. Banter was fun, and if done right could give you little hints and insights.

“Earn it?” Eyes rolled upward towards him in curiosity. While not exactly rich, Joza was doing well for herself. Far better than the waitress living with her mother in a studio apartment, and far far better than she’d ever thought. The little dance studio was a way to assert some financial independence so that she wouldn’t have to depend on the Jedi to support her, but gradually it turned to more than that. Whoever said that money couldn’t but happiness likely lived in a comfortable situation already with their basic needs met. Money bought stability and the ability to care for your family.

Of course there were always exceptions, but Joza had been the rule in that scenario.

“What would I have to do to earn it?” Her inorganic hand rose upwards, synthflesh covered fingers trailing slowly over the side of his face and tracing the outline of his facial hair. In truth, there wasn’t much she yearned for in the way of housing. While often on the go, Joza had recently purchased a home in a more remote, coastal area of Zeltros. It wasn’t anything grand or fancy, but she didn’t want Alan calling her apartment on Lianna his home. It was a step for her, though she kept herself below her means—a good portion of her earnings went back into the company, funding clinics and some of her underground rescue operations.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

His fingers slowly continued to knead gently into Joza's back, sending her slightly below the rippling water and into him as the pressure of his fingers pushed her closer to him. Amusement floated across his features.

This was banter of course, he recognized that, but for him banter was an avenue towards what he wanted. Slevin was by no means one of the wealthiest people in the galaxy, but unlike Joza his revenue was augmented by illegal means. He had more than enough money to spend, and if a manor was one more step into getting Joza within his thrawl...well it wouldn't be difficult to convince Natalia that they needed to build one. For a moment he stayed quiet however, his fingers continuing their press.

Eventually one hand slowly dragged away from the small of her back, slowly sliding across her skin and drawing forward. "Simple, my dear."

Slevin said quietly as his hand came up between the two of them, three digits raised.

"Three little demands." He told her as two of his fingers lowered, his index still raised as he gently pressed it against her lips. "Fulfill them."

He trailed off for a moment. "And you can have whatever you want."

Mansion or otherwise.

He’d feel her lips curve into the beginnings of a smile against his index finger.

“Only three?” Voice soft and overly curious so as to continue their thematic banter. The pink hand drifting along his face paused, lingering in thought. She hadn’t been serious, the mansion was just a part of the teasing. Though he knew that, he’d piqued her interest.

Slevin was not boring, and the Zeltron was adventurous.

“What are your ‘three demands’?”

Provided they were reasonable, she saw no reason to pull away from the offer.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Oh no no." He told her, his finger slowly dragging down to her chin for just a moment before slipping beneath the water. Amusement played across his features. These little games were a joy for him, and the prospect of her actually giving in?

That was just pure fun.

"You get know one." He told her simply. "The other two will come later, whenever I choose."

Slevin didn't have to think long for what his first demand would be, mostly because he'd been considering a part of it anyway. Coruscant was a busy place, and there were many people here who had become more than a little interested in what he and Joza were doing. Natalia had urged him early on to attend all the Gala's and parties that he could, mostly so that he could introduce himself to anyone and everyone that carried weight here.

"You'll accompany on an evening to a Gala." He began with a smile.

"As my date." Natalia would of course not be jealous. "Doing everything I ask."

Joza nearly snorted.

“That’s not entirely fair if you’re not going to be transparent with the terms.”

Not that she would imagine that Slevin would do anything to hurt her—well…

She didn’t know what he was like outside of their business, which consisted mostly of sex. Not that she was opposed to that, but they were still strangers on many levels. Friendly, horny strangers who got along well in their respective roles.

The first term sounded harmless until the addendum. “Ground rule,” She held up a finger. “Nothing that would put me in harm’s way, or would otherwise damage me or my reputation.”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

The first part of her request gave him no concern what so ever. Slevin had absolutely no plans to harm Joza, ever. Perhaps if she tried to kill him, or maybe if she found out the truth, but otherwise? No. Not outside of their little...fun.

The second part however, well that proved to be more difficult. He mused for a few seconds, considering the term. Slevin didn't want to hurt Joza's reputation either, of course. She played a purpose for him and Natalia, and if she was suddenly vilifed it would harm him as much as her. Yet more than anything else Slevin liked to push buttons. He liked to see Joza squirm, he liked to watch as she fell across that line of temptation and giving in.

His fingers dragged over her spine. "I can work with that."

Was his final answer, a small smirk pulling at his lips.

He could still push those buttons, he could still have his fun, Joza would just have to exhibit a bit of control.
wVvoJkT.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom