Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Joza Perl"]

He said nothing in response to her, though the way that he looked at her was more than a clue of exactly what he was thinking.

Slevin had never really tried to hide his emotions, at least not the ones that Joza would find agreeable. It was so much easier to mask all those violent little impulses when they could be simply replaced with palpable and sheer lust, something he'd felt for her almost since their first meeting. He couldn't quite help himself with that, and it was easier to play off of it than show what was really hiding beneath. It also helped of course that she seemed to enjoy it.

"Here we are." He said quietly as they wandered across the great room and entered another one of the side-chambers.

This one was decorated with an odd, almost electronic look, as though it had been designed with droids in mind. He smiled slightly, and then gently pressed his hand against the small of her back once more, stopping her from venturing too far into the room.

"Your hand." He asked, offering his own as they stopped in front of what appeared to be a simple wall."I'll only need it for a moment."

He gave her a disarming smile.

She’d expected something more club-oriented waiting in the next room, or at the very least something dedicated to the more carnal aspect of Dusk. The almost clinical environment she’d stepped into was unanticipated, but also curious. Where was the luxurious furniture and where were bright lights?

The hand at the small of her back gave her pause, red waves shifting over her shoulder as she half-turned to look at him. Her eyes had brightened with interest the moment she’d laid eyes on the room’s interior, eager to know its purpose.

Green eyes drifted down to the proffered hand before slipping her own organic one into his. The Zeltron’s hand was noticeably more lithe and feminine, though it fit well in Slevin’s larger hand.

“This had better not hurt.” Amusement wove its way into what could be considered a mock warning as she glanced between their hands and the wall.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"I wouldn't dream of harming you." He told her with a smile, well knowing that the both of them had more than clawed at one another already.

His fingers laced around hers for a moment, a gentle grip followed by a squeeze until his palm drifted over hers and slowly down her wrist. He grasped her gently there, pulling her forward just slightly until her outstretched hand was placed against the side of the wall. For a moment, nothing happened, then an odd sort of line flowed from just beneath where Slevin had placed her hand. The scanner quickly did its work, flowing over her palm before letting out a muted beep.

A moment later and the wall depressed into itself.

A door sized piece of the flat surface shifted, moving back and then slowly sliding towards the right. Slevin let go of Joza's wrists, a small smile perking on his lips as the dark hallway ahead of them was revealed. It seemed to wind on for some time, though where it lead was yet to be revealed. "After you."

He gestured to her, the slight scent of something sweet entering the air from within the hall.

Joza’s hand kept steady as it was placed against the wall, some sort of scanner sliding up her palm. An opening appeared, dim to the point where she couldn’t see where it lead to. Slowly, the Zeltron’s head turned to face Slevin with a quirked brow.

“Does this,” She pointed with one finger to the dark path, the faintest of faint sweet scents drifting into the space they were in. It caught Joza off guard for just a moment, leaving her to wonder if it was really there. “Lead to your sex dungeon or something?”

While the question was meant to be in jest, her tone was flat and her face held noticeable traces of amusement. More or less, she was prompting him to reveal the true nature of this mystery place.

That, and she was unsure of his motives. Though he’d been good to her so far, paranoia kept her alive and out of certain sticky situations for this long. That was, once she’d learned to listen to it.

Still, Joza did not budge, gaze dropping down to her hand before moving back up to his face. “It doesn’t open for just anyone, does it?” Her head lifted a little higher. “How’d you get it to recognize me?”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Not a dungeon, no." He told her with a smile.

If he was going to build one of those, it certainly wouldn't be on Coruscant. This place was going to be for all intense and purposes...clean, so to speak. The only major crimes that would run through Dusk was the sale of spice and other illicit substances. None of the other businesses that Slevin and Natalia ran would go through this place. Not because of some sense of morality of course, but because of necessity. The entertainment district was a distraction.

It was a show. Something that screamed to the world about how legitimate SIN was. "Though, I can make you one of those if you like."

He gave her an amused smile, then gently pressed her forward again, his hand lingering at the small of her back as they wandered forward.

"It opens for you." He began as they stepped into the hallway, walking for just a few moments. "Me, and Natalia."

The Crime Lord finished as they found their way to the end of the hall. Pale red and blue lights flickered just up ahead, and as they wandered forward Joza would be able to see a pleasantly lit room just ahead. A soft warm glow came from it, that sweet scent lingering in the air as they stepped into an incredibly luxurious living space.

“Did you get my handprint while I wasn’t looking?”

Amusement crept into her tone but she was serious, keenly aware of his deflection to her previous question. A handprint would be easy to replicate, maybe it had something to do with genetics? Joza wasn’t familiar enough with how this sort of technology worked to venture with a more educated guess.

She did relent as he pressed her forward, always gentle. He’d hadn’t been particularly aggressive with her outside of the bedroom, and she had to admit that there was a part of her that like it. Men in particular tended to treat her with a rougher affection, and even though the abusive days of slavery were behind her and finding their place in the past, their effects still lingered to this day.

Maybe Joza didn’t even realize it completely, but she wanted to feel loved and cared for. Slevin had picked up on that like a shark following blood, doting softly on the Zeltron women. It was somewhat foreign and admittedly a little suspicious to her, but she couldn’t deny her instinct.

Even if it wasn’t real, it was still nice.

When they stepped into a lavishly decorated room, Joza’s eyes widened a notch in surprise. “This is nice,” She affirmed, stepping deeper into and temporarily away from his touch to inspect things. “I don’t remember discussing anything like this on the final draft, though.” Partially turning towards him, a scarlet brow slipped upwards.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"No." He admitted to her. "But I thought I would surprise you."

The small bundle of rooms were tucked away deep within thick duracrete wall, shrouded enough that none of the music from the club would echo within. The rooms themselves were decorated in a rich fashion, lush carpets and marbled floors stretching in every direction. If Joza looked closely she would find three rooms, a living room of sorts with a holo-screen and a large jacuuzi tub, marble floors rolling from one end to the other. A doorway at the far stretch of the room lead to a bedroom, a large lavish bed decked out with pillows and blankets.

Attached to that was an ornate bathroom, with yet another tub, shower, and every other thing a refresher needed.

Clearly this place was made as a getaway, a place for them to wander when they grew tired of the booming music and bustling crowds. "Show you a glimpse..."

He came up behind her, arms slowly wrapping around her as he spoke.

"Of how I live." His fingers ran over her belly, his lips pressing against her. "Of how I'll treat you."

She surveyed the area first in a clinical manner—taking stock of the rooms, the material used, the display of wealth. In the back of her mind she ran an estimate on how much this would have cost.

Then, she looked with a more appreciative eye. Joza certainly wished that there had been a place like this back when she’d worked as a waitress and dancer at Blush—doubtful she’d find her way into any sort of VIP area without being on the arm of someone influential. Still, it would be a nice retreat from the aggressive club scene. Balancing family and work often left her running on fumes and caf.

The Zeltron did not flinch or stiffen as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, but rather let herself enjoy the sensation of being held, leaning into Slevin. “How you’ll treat me?” She mused lowly, shoulders shifting in moderate relaxation. “You’ve shown me that back in your lounge.”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Did I?" He mused for a moment.

The Lounge had been a rather exciting moment, but hardly that he would call all encompassing. Despite his nature, the need and lust that seemed to drive him, he was far more. He and Natalia were creatures who did not mind their more base natures, but with every layer there was something else, something more. Describing it would have been impossible, and in truth Joza very likely wouldn't have enjoyed what she found at the core of him, but right now that didn't matter.

Not yet.

"I Assure you, Miss Perl." Amusement clung to his tongue. "I've not shown you the half of what I have to offer."

He couldn't hide the small grin on his face.

“Mm?” Shifting in his arms, Joza turned so that she was now facing Slevin. Green eyes swept over the barely contained grin, her own lips pursing mildly in thought.

Zeltrons were physically affectionate creatures by nature, and in that regard Joza was no exception despite her mixed blood. Genetics worked in a funny way, causing her to lean pinker in some directions than other. The fact that she’d been raised on Zeltros with a prostitute (and very loving) mother had only encouraged the Zeltron view of a freer lifestyle. It was that very same view that had skewed her perception of monogamy, landing her in trouble with her first off-world lover. The first man she’d ever felt a connection with, the man she’d cut out of her life the moment she found herself pregnant with his child.

Things had changed, of course. She had to change. But there were some things that didn’t have to change. Joza reveled in the way Slevin looked at her with a restrained hunger, the way he touched her before unleashing himself at her. It was exciting, and played on a primal instinct she had to control in measures.

“In time I think you’ll show me more.” Her head cocked to the side, one hand coming up to run her fingers through his hair before brushing it back in place. “You’re pretty good at keeping my interest.”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Am I?" He mused out loud to her.

Slevin of course wasn't usually this affectionate, at least not with anyone but Natalia. Yet he could see the slight pangs on joy on Joza's face when he held her. He could feel her body press into him, hear the soothing rapture of her voice as his fingers floated over her skin. She enjoyed this, the odd sort of love that he was showing.

Perhaps that's what all women wanted, or perhaps it was just Joza. Slevin honestly didn't know. He had no great insight into her or any others, all he knew was that she responded to him best when he pushed those little buttons. It was something he enjoyed doing, so he would keep doing it as long as he could. "Then I'll have to make sure to keep doing it."

His lips brushed against hers for a moment.

"Perhaps I'll start..." He trailed off as his fingers slowly trailed over the small of her back. "By letting you enjoy the pleasure of this room."

His hand slipped beneath her blouse, slowly beginning to pull it up to reveal her belly, his eyes briefly wandering towards the hot tub to their side.

The fingers brushing against the lower part of her back sent a pleasant shiver up and down her spine, a sensation she let herself enjoy rather than pull away from. At her core, she was a Zeltron.

“Oh-“ Mauve lips parted gently, eyes following his gaze to the hot tub. It looked inviting, especially as the delicate fabric of her shirt brushed against her skin on the way up. Her stomach was largely unscathed, save for the lone thin mark that scored from her left hip and tapered off near her ribs. It was raised slightly, a bit rippled now after the expansion of her stomach during pregnancy. As Zeltrons were biologically revered to be aesthetically pleasing, bearing a child hadn't taken much of a toll on her body.

She didn’t stop him, but fixed him with a passive, almost light-hearted stare as a hand idly curled into his lapel. “Promise you won’t rip my clothes off this time?”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

He smiled.

”Oh, I suppose I could do that.” Slevin mused with a smile on his face. Their past adventures had been enjoyable, but there was still so much for them to do.

He had plans for her, pure and simple, but before half of them could come to fruition she would have to take a tumble. Joza would need to fall and fall, screaming until she called out to be saved. Then he would be standing there, open arms and waiting for her.

Simple. "But best you do it for me in that case.”

His hands slowly fell from her skin.

“Good,” Already she’d taken a half step away, fingers drifting away from his shirt and settling at the hem of her own. Joza pulled the fitted cloth over her head slowly, careful not to tear the fabric given that it was a cute top—and as much as she enjoyed being pampered with new clothes, she still liked the ones she already had.

Next came the skirt until she was in naught but lacy undergarments, taking the proper care to fold the discarded items of clothing before setting them aside and away from the hot tub. There was no coy undertone to her movements, no little hints of shyness as she went about her business…not that it was something you’d expect to see in a Zeltron. Like most of her pink brethren, Joza was proud of her body and viewed nudity through a freer, more casual lens than most humanoids. Besides, they were in a more private area and it wasn’t as if they hadn’t seen eachother nude before.

What was there to hide?

The heels were last, a bit tricky with the straps and angle but she managed to get them off in decent time and place them neatly next to the discarded clothing. Walking over to the hot tub, she dipped a toe in to test the water, finding a pleasant warmth bubble against her foot.

Half-turning, she extended a finger towards Slevin and curled it in a come-hither gesture.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Sleivn watched her with unabashed hunger in his eyes.

He made no move to hide what he wanted, the way he looked at her. There was no subtlety to his gaze as he followed the traces of her curves, no, instead Slevin showed his intent, his wants, his very needs. Perhaps it was a complement in it of itself, or perhaps he saw no point in restricting something that they both already knew.

As she slowly wandered towards the tub Slevin stood. Before she could even signal to him his hands were already undoing the buttons at his neck. Slowly he pulled them free, letting his jacket drop to the floor a moment before his shirt. All the while his eyes did not leave her, as she turned and stood within the bubbling waters, slowly edging herself backwards as he gracefully removed the rest of his clothes. It was tossed in a pile behind him, not a care given for creases or folds.

He stepped into the waters a moment later, closing the distance between them in a heart beat.

His fingers floated over her. One hand slid onto her hip, the other across her cheek. His fingers gently folded over her skin and swept into her hair. He pulled her close, his lips just an inch away from hers.

A bemused smile curled her lips when she saw that Slevin had already been disrobing before her signal, hand drifting back down to her side.

One of the things she liked about Slevin is that he did not hide his interest in her—well, he did, to a degree. Being an empath meant that she could naturally glean surface thoughts, giving her an insight to his restraint when they were in a more public venue. Of course, she liked that sort of attention. Who didn’t want to feel desired?

“This is nice,” She murmured, taking a small step forward beneath the water to compensate for the closeness and rest more comfortably in his arms. Hands slid up his side and rested onto his broad shoulders, humming in approval at the muscle layered beneath his organic limb. Her lips were a centimeter from his, and for a moment it looked as if she were about to close the gap.

With unprecedented strength, both hands would press down heavily onto his shoulders in an attempt to force him beneath the water only for a second. A childish grin spread across her face, unable to help herself.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Slevin managed a gasp of breath just as his head disappeared beneath the heat of the water. A small splash jumped up from where he went under, droplets spraying out as he was pushed back and beneath.

His arms were wrapped tight around her, his fingers latching into place on her hip. Slevin pulled her with, his mechanical fingers quickly warming against her as the heat of the water conducted through it. He held her close as he pulled himself back and further beneath the waves, The Crime Lord grinning as he played along with her games. They settled there for a moment, the heat of the tub spreading across their skin until finally Slevin pulled himself up and onto one of the sprawling recliner like seats.

With a press of his hand he ensured Joza followed, pulling her so that she floated just atop him in the recliner like seat. "Tsk tsk."

She would feel the metallic bite of his fingers on her rear.

"You're getting water everywhere, Miss Perl." Before she could say a thing his other hand suddenly came up, fingertips rippling just above the water to send a tiny playful splash towards her face. "Bad."

He admonished her with a grin.

A small bit of mirth fluttered through his tone, though it was more her reactions than this little game itself. He didn't even do these sorts of things with Natalia, but he knew that she would approve. Slevin saw the way that Joza looked at him, the smile on her face, the joy in her eyes. He knew it for what it was progress.

Joza’s accomplished grin quickly turned sour as Slevin managed to pull her under the water with him on his way down. Not that she didn’t expect it or understand that she deserved it—she did—but was still upset nonetheless as the pair surfaced once more.

The Zeltron only grimaced at the tsk, her distraught largely fabricated and meant to tease, but there was a kernel of truth there. Long ago, she’d pushed her good friend and fellow Padawan Nikias into the water on the shores of a tropical world. She’d stopped laughing once the Hellyni dragged her into the water as well, almost taking it as a personal affront.

She pushed the wet hair out of her face with a barely contained scowl, over her shoulder before wringing gently with both hands. “That wasn’t necessary, you kn—hey!” The inorganic digits on her behind caused her to start, lips twisting into a pout. “My hair is going to dry all frizzy and awful now.”

Her face scrunched up momentarily as he sent a little splash her way. “Really, now. How old are you?”

Never mind the fact that she was the one who’d started it.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Then truthful answer to that quesiton would very likely come as a great surprise to her.

By his and Natali's estimation they were about a year and a half old, much of that time being spent within a laboratory. It had only been six months since they had escaped their birth place, and before that their lives had mostly consisted of experiments and tests. They had no actual idea of how old they were meant to be, though chronologically they had settled it on late twenties early thirties. It was difficult to tell, being a clone, but the guess seemed well enough.

Not that Joza was looking for a real answer. "Don't dish it out if you can't take it."

His inorganic hand gave her rear another squeeze.

"It's a motto of mine." Slevin grinned at her, the words having more than a small bit of insinuation to them. The Crime Lord couldn't help but be amused at her reaction, the slight affront that she was showing. Part of him wondered if he could turn that annoyance into something, perhaps anger, and if he could have her turn that anger to him in a fun way.

The idea excited him, though he wouldn't push it.

Instead his hand came up from the water, organic fingers gently rushing through her hair to pull it back. "I'm sure it will look beautiful anyway."

He assured her, no mockery in his tone.

“It’s easier to complain.” Rather, it was more fun to complain. It certainly took more energy than being passive about getting your hair wet, which was not happen in Joza Perl World.

Her irritation was a playful exaggeration.

“It won’t.” A scarlet brow arched, turning her head slightly to look at him. Joza’s hair was thick and unruly, requiring a myriad of hair care products and too much time to maintain. As a Padawan, she tried to eschew typical Zeltron behavior and wear her red mane in a plain bun, complete with clips and hair pins to catch the many flyaways. “And that’s not me fishing for compliments. My hair has a temperament of its own.” At least she sounded a bit more amused now. Joza liked talking about her hair.

“This is nice, though.” Organic hand came up to wipe some stray liner that had pooled at the corners of her eyes. ‘Waterproof’ makeup did not necessarily mean that said cosmetic could withstand full submersion in water. It could hold up decently against rain, and that was it. Of course, this only inspired a line of truly waterproof cosmetics—perhaps sweat and transfer proof as well. Gotta look glamorous on the battlefield.

“I do expect you to buy me a mansion next time.”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom