Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Search on Coruscant

A few hours after departing from Laphisto on his cruiser, Jacen takes his time to prepare for his mission to gather intel on The Jedi Temple, setting coordinates to points of interest and downloading new data schematics of anything that would prove useful to him. He reads up on any current or old information that would help him navigate through the streets of the planet.

His ships computer chimes alerting him that he has finally reached inputted coordinates.

Entering Coruscant's system, Jacen begins his approach to orbit in his upgraded
starfighter, turning on his transponder code. "This is the Evaar'la Goten, seeking permission to land on the surface? Over." He sits back into his chair waiting for acknowledgement and clearance for entry. Looking around he sees the vast amount of starships entering and leaving the atmosphere, traffic constantly floating.

Sometime later he hears a voice come in through the comms.
"This is Control, You are approved for landing." Comms go silent, and Jacen uses the time to drop into Orbit finding a platform to land near the Jedi Temple. He lands his vessel and walks out making sure everything of importance to this mission is secure on him. He begins to work his way through the streets, seeing the Galactic Senate building a few blocks away, he continues to tred on his way till he eventually gets to the base of the Temple.

He stands and admires the area for a bit, while also mapping out good vantage points for him.

Last edited:
Captain of the Final Dawn
After a couple hour in hyperspace, Varos and two other tie fighters leave hyperspace and arrive at Coruscant. "Sir, we're about to break the atmoshpere, where would you like to land?" Looking down into the city below, "Lets go land down in that commercial sector over there, see if we can get any more leads." Sounding concerned, one of the pilots say, "Hey, I heard there was apparently a Jedi temple somewhere here, you think we should be worried about that?" At ease Varos says, "Nahhh, even if there are some kind of Jedi here, I doubt they'd be too numerous."

The group then lands at the landing site in the area and begins their exploration. Varos asks the landingpad technician if there's a nearby bar. "Yeah yeah, if you head left from the general store right there you'll run into the cantina." "Alright thanks," Varos exclaimed. The squad marched onwards in the direction of the cantina, eventually arriving. As soon as they got there, they began questioning people on the whereabouts of the Mandalorian. After struggling for an hour, they came accross a Rodian who may know of his whereabouts. "I happened to see an Omnicron Attack Shuttle fly in earlier towards the east, towards the direction of the Jedi Temple, the only ones that I know that still have ahold of those ships are the people from Mandalore. You should go look that way." "Alright, thanks," Varos said as he handed the Ronian a few useless Imperial credits.

The group then travels back to their fighters and take off, heading towards the Jedi Temple. Upon arrival, the are asked their intentions, in which they state, "We are on a business venture, here to see one of your personnel." On que they gain access to the landing pad and land.

(key note: Jacen actually replaced his old Omnicron for a Kom'rk-class Gauntlet now named The Evaar'la Goten)

Jacen continues to walk around the base of the giant temple, admiring the design of what it used to be, being a historic fanatic he tried his best not to have his curiosity take over and completely forget his mission. He looks around and finds some tall structures next to him

"If I go into the alley way I can use my jetpack to get up, it'll make this somewhat easier." He moves into position and activates his jetpack propelling him into the air and landing onto the roof of the building. He puts down his rangefinder and slowly scans the area, keeping track of any and all entry points that he could utilize for any situation. He takes a close look at the people around the point of Interest, watching the way they walk, talk and dress.

"
These people really don't look like anything special to me." He says with a slight grunt and chuckle behind his words.

Upon entering the facility, the crew felt something was off, "There's no commotion whatsoever here, I'm sure the Mandalorian would cause some sort of stir." They take a second to look around more, not spotting anything of significance, "You really think he's here?" One of the troopers says. "He's got to be," Varos replies. They go floor by floor talking to people of intereset, but with no luck. Eventually reaching the roof.

"We gotta take a break cap, I don't got the cardio for this," he says jokingly out of breath. "Fine," he says as they take a seat at a seating area on the roof. Still on high alert.

Jacen, after taking awhile to scan most points of interests that were obvious, figures that he should go closer to investigate more. He proceeds to leap from roof to roof, making his way to the other side to lookout from there.

"
You figured this would be easy but I guess that's not how things work." He says to himself while climbing up onto a ledge.

Admiring the new view that his is faced, he again pulls down his range finder, scanning for small little hidden details in the architecture of the Temple.

"Hey what was that?!" one of his comrades exclaimed. "Could that be him?" Varos nodded, "Lets take after them." They made a steady advance on the figure getting to a point where he was nowhere in sight. Varos knowing exactly what to do launched his portable probe droid to seach for the Mandalorian. "Hey buddy," he says as the droid comes to life off of his back, "Go search for that mandalorian." The droid then starts searching around the complex.

Unknowing of the people currently looking for him, He'd proceed to carry on his way. Leaving little beacons near by, in which he'd use as markers, they were also purposed to notify him if someone or something is on his trail.

He makes his way through the roof tops till suddenly he is faced with the end off the skyline, Having a giant gap in between him and the next building he'd casually stopped and found more information on the temple. He looked around and noticed that the roof he was on would make a very ideal location for a stake out if need be to monitor all vehicle traffic and civilian traffic around the temple. Marking down what times the security changes out, and when the patrols were light.

Through the drones built in camera, the squad can see what it's seeing. Swiftly moving through the Coruscant sky, the drone continues searching for the Mandalorian. "Nothing yet... wait, there he is!" The drone pursues after the Mandalorian tripping the beacons coincidentally. Before the Mandalorian could do anything the drone placed a secret tracker on him before escaping away.

Seeing the drone fly away, he stops what he's doing to look around. "What the hell was that?!"
He checks to see if he has any blaster shots on him or if anything was left as a surprise to him that could cause some damage to himself. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary, He wraps up what he's doing for the day and makes his way to a cheap Hotel for him to stay the night. Finding a bar/hotel was something he was more keen on, especially when trying to gather information.

He walks through the streets of Coruscant again and finds what he is looking for, and walks inside.

The group of troopers, after the close run-in with the mandalorian, regroup outside of the temple back at the commercial district of Coruscant, "It says he's not to far from here, looks like he bunkered down at some hotel." Varos then thinks, "Why would he not flee already? We have him caught." After filling up at a nearby cantina the group walks on foot towards the hotel.

Upon arrival, they check in, acting as if they were booking a room, after they head upstairs, arriving at the room where their scanners say the mandalorian is in. Clearing the way, the stormtroopers make an entrance blowing open the door, startling the bounty hunter. "Well if you look who it is... our little friend from earlier."

You look in front of you, sitting in a chair a dummy, branding the same piece of armor that was hit with the tracker. In the dummy's hand you see a holocomm flashing while making a slight chirp beckoning you to pick it up.

While that goes on, Jacen walking into the cantina that's connected to the same building as the hotel, he walks up to a booth and picks up a datapad, ordering some drinks. He sits back and waits for his order while cleaning some scuffs on his armor.

The holocomm projects a recording of Jacen. "I hear you're looking for me, well kinda guessed it from the tracker in my armor. Probably wasn't expecting me to find it, at least before you bombarded and possibly captured me for who knows whatever reason. So if you want to find me I'll make it easy, I'm in the cantina next door. Come on stop buy, I'll order us a few drinks." The comm then turns off but sends a notification that it has been seen

"I wonder how long it takes, and how dramatic they'll be walking in" He thinks to himself as the drinks he ordered arrive at the table, and also some food as well.

"Guess he's tryna take the peaceful option, I guess I'll play along for now." Walking out of the room and making his way to the cantina next door, telling his group to stay behind.

"I mean free drinks, I'll take it,"
the tired trooper says, soon arriving at the bar. As he walks in, it wasn't hard to spot the crimson attired man out. "So we finally meet," he says confidentally. "Say what you want to say," he says picking up a drink.

Jacen moved his head to face the direction of the man. "Well, you're the one looking for me, I figured you have something you'd like to say."

He makes a gesture towards the booth. "Sit down, let's talk, like civilized people shall we. I did order enough food and drinks for us right?" He turns his head towards the rest of the men.

P.S It's just me now lol, they were left behind.

"Well, I guess you have a point," he sits down taking of his helmet and taking a swig of his drink, "This whole chase, everything, it's all a lie, we may or may not have came off as if we were after your head, but were actually here for your recruitment."

"I'd like to invite you to The Final Dawn, were a Neo-Imperial Military Junta and your help is of great value."
He takes another drink, "Me personally, I think I'm enough for them, but hey, you never know when you might need more help."

Jacen removes his helmet, showing his tan colored face. Some of the people in the bar somewhat holt like they had seen a ghost, however Jacen didn't pay much attention to it, thinking it was just because of his eye.

"
So this Final Dawn, Is that what it's called, what's it's mission? What do you stand for and believe, and how are your beliefs towards the Sith and the Jedi"

He finally takes a swig of his own drink, still wondering why people are looking at him.

"It's simple, our goal is to create a Pure Order across the galaxy in the midst of this Second Great Hyperspace War, and regarding the Sith and Jedi, many previous Sith have joined our cause due to similar beliefs," he says in ease.

"And how many Mandalorians have joined you? From what I hear some people say that your Final Dawn is much similar to the Galactic Empire for long ago. I assume you know what happened then when they resisted."

He pulls out his saber and ignites it, everyone stopping in their tracks wondering if a fight was about to happen. The deep crimson glow of the blade illuminates the room, overpowering most other colors, only for the middle to be a pitch black void.

"
This saber, is designed from a blade similar to this, the Darksaber, first wielded by the first known Jedi Mandalorian and my ancestor. The Darksaber was a symbol for our kind, a symbol of power and leadership and was earned through combat for only the strongest would survive it was the symbol that brought peace to our system during the end of the Clone Wars. Funny to see that the very weapon hidden from us by the Republic was turned against them. However it was soon lost years later and then found it's way into the hands of the Empire, The new power made from the ashes of what was the Republic, once filled with thousands of Jedi only to be wiped out and the very same people who bombed the homeworld. So, for your sake.."

He retracts the blade and puts the hilt down, staring into the man's eyes. "Mind enlightening me on what exactly The Final Dawn has to offer for me, and what they expect in return?"

Somewhat startled from the monologue the man had just gone on. "We can offer you power that you have never experienced in any enclave, organization, that you've previously been in." "We don't expect anything from you except your total cooperation and loyalty to our group, nothing else. That saber you have, has so much more power, just waiting to be tapped into it with the right help. We can provide you his help." He says while surveying the room, almost anxious.

After he finishes speaking he extends his hand out for a hand shake. "So, you in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom