Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Search on Coruscant

"Hypothetically, say I don't join or offer my cooperation what happens then? Some people don't seen so polite when it comes to that?"

He takes a slow but long drink from his cup. Looking back at the crowd of people nodding his head at them they continue back to their own lives.

"This could prove helpful in my search, though I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this." He thinks to himself, trying to weigh the pros and possible cons about an alliance with the man. After thinking about it for a moment he puts on his helmet. "Before I make a decision, perhaps a test is in order." He stands up and faces the door "I go by way of a Warrior, it's in my blood. How about we do a demonstration, a show what each other are capable of." The onlookers in the crowd slowly be surely begin to walk out of the cantina quietly. "upon completing this challenge the outcome of my decision will be made."

He walks to the hangar bay that he is currently keeping his ship in and turns to face the man. "If you can prevent me from getting my ship, I'll join you. Though I cannot just instantly rush to my ship, I figured I'll be nice and give you 10 minutes before I start making my way. That doesn't mean you aren't able to stop me before that 10 minutes is up."

He walks a few steps towards the entrance to the hangar bay giving the man equal distance between Jacen and the Ship.
"
Do you accept?"

Captain of the Final Dawn
"Sounds like pretty good terms to me," he says preparing his "arsenal" for soon. As soon as Jacen turned his back to the trooper, he proceeds to cloak himself, to where he is nearly invisible. Waiting for Jacen to make his move.

"I do like a good vanishing act." He says in a humored tone after he turned around and saw that the man was gone without a trace. "I like seeing a person with some tricks up their sleeves, as you'll learn quickly, I have a few of my own." Having said that he presses a button on his gauntlet that activates a electric grid in the surrounding area, leaving the ship out of range to him as well. His range finder moves down to his eye level and activates to thermal imaging. He carefully looks around his surroundings.

"Sooner or later you'll show yourself." He taunts the man, while trying to find out where he is.

Mounted on a wall above him was the concealed trooper, utilizing his highly magnetic gloves he is able to manuever about through the air by the intensely strong pull. The set also allows for amped movement with the ability to repel off surfaces as well. "He's never gonna know what hit him," he says while placing in his palm something, about the size of a screw, and aiming it a open spot in the mans armor.

The projectile moves at a base speed of 90 mph, hitting him and embedding itself in his neck region, letting off a rapid beeping noise at it enters.

While continuing to look around, a display pops up over his visor inside the helmet. Telling him that his suit has been compromised. Using a pressure sensor in his helmet it activates an electric field capable of disabling most technological trinkets if they managed to slip past. "You might be surprised to hear that under this shell, and the body suit, I've integrated a third level of protection just in case something small got in." After saying that he instantly looks up, scanning everything even the walls. "When using a cloaking field, most people would thing to look for heat signatures if possible, however..." His visor lights up with a bright orange and yellow light "I don't tend to rely on that most of the time, I look for energy, and your suit has a nice little power source, well multiple little flicks of energy if we include your equipment."

"How about we come down from there, or not it doesn't matter."
He jumps up towards a wall, on the opposite side of the man and activates the armors magnetic boots, instantly sticking.

"I see you have some special equipment of your own as well," unveiling his cloak, immediately firing two more projectiles at the mandalorian. "They may be deactivated, but that doesn't mean they've lost their use." He then returns the projectiles to his hand from out of the mans body causing multiple lacerations. "These little guys are a jack of all trades, heh." Looking down at his palm and back at the mandalorian, "If I have to stop you by means of force, I can assure you I'll go to that extent."

He groans in pain, but turns it into laughter. "Alright, this will be fun."

In an instant, he leaps back into the air, throwing a detonator into the middle of the room. He makes a hand gesture and it explodes into a cloud of smoke covering the entire hangar in a dense thick cloud.

He begins to jump around, quickly and quietly, taunting the man from multiple directions. "
Surely there is more here that meets the eye, so tell me, what do you believe in. Might as well have a conversation while brawling."

"What do I believe in?" he says while repelling to the back of the hangar. "I don't know I guess that's a story for another time," letting out a laugh. He deploys his probe droid again positioning it in the center of the room and moving at of the blast radius as it lets out an E.M.P.

Seeing the droid, he quickly leaps back barely managing to avoid the EMP charge, in that moment he feels something odd about him, and without a thought vanishes from anyone's as if he developed invisibility by himself, without the use of armor.

He jumps back onto the wall and quietly makes his way towards the man leaving a comm in the smoke to fool him
"That's fair, Do you trust this group you're in?" He says into the comm

"HAH, that's a funny joke right there, good one, good one. I don't trust anybody, not after the sh*t that's gone down in the past." He dashes around the walls of the room, hunting the man down, finding him and landing a strong right hook on him, "You trust people, you get killed. That's just how the world is."

Countering most of the force from that right hook, he proceeds to grapple onto the man and throw both the man and him to the ground. Getting up his Force Stealth wears off and he runs into the smoke while producing what seems to be a mirage. As if every second more and more of him fill the hangar each of them looking like normal people to anyone's scanner. Great tactic used to fear bigger groups of people from attacking. "I can somewhat relate to what you said."

Varos picks himself up, preparing to strike again, but realizes how worked he is at the moment. He takes a couple seconds to breath, and immediately gets into his boxing stance, taking off his helmet in the process.

The mando notices something is off, Varos keeps bouncing around on his feet, almost as if he is weightless. He then motions at one of the mirages directly in front of him to come forward,
"Come at me."

Multiple mirages chase at him, some missing and hitting the ground, though not like typical holoprojections the mirages actually make an impact on the ground as if they were real. Some jump into the air and hover with a jetpack while others charge on foot surrounding the man.
"
So, I see you're a man who brings honor to the battlefield. The way you keep going, I assume a possible Mandalorian."

Dodging the mirages attempting to attack him, "Your assumption may be correct, but that was ages ago. Merely a thing in the past." As another mirage attempts to land a hit on him he swiftly dodges it, and waits for another, this time grabbing the "mirage" who happened to be Jacen, and slamming him on the ground by the arm, knocking the air out of him.

The moment, Jacen hits the ground, his armor shoots out a blast of energy temporarily leaving anything that conducts energy immobilized. As if they were frozen, in a sort of Electro Stasis. "What changed since then?" He gets up off of the ground and brushes off some debris. The hanger seals closed leaving both people and the ship inside.

Varos watches the man get up with amusement stuck in his idle stance, "Let's just say the Empire can change a man, I don't know how, it just does. I've almost forgotten my past life, almost as if it never existed." He winces a little bit, quickly looking down at the ground and back up at the Mandalorian, "It hurts me to say it, it really does."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom