Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sanguinity

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Do you want to create an evil character?
One which is not simply evil, but cruel?
And savage? Barbarian? Unreasonable and mad?
Ever desired to do what nobody allows you to do?
Murder, Raid, Loot, Plunder, Raze, Torture and be awarded for it ... or not.
You say Sith? I say kindergarten. Following a code? Pah.
Follow the right of the strongest, the fittest, the best. Or rather not.
The Sanguinity is cruel because it is funny.
The Sanguinity spills blood because it is pretty and tasty.
The Sanguinity flays because it is fashionable.
The Sanguinity goes to war because we don´t do other sports.
The Sanguinity murders because our law enforcement kills us otherwise.
Be the monster you never wanted to find in your wardrobe.
Join the culture of the Sanguine Worlds.
[SIZE=10.5pt]☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸[/SIZE]​
Hello!​
This is my faction ad for the Sanguinity, a minor faction of special magnificence. One might notice the relation to the forces of the Ruinous Powers from Warhammer 40.000 and that was actually my inspiration for it. Though my main interest was to play something which is absolutely the opposite of what I ever played before and ever wanted to play. Something uncivilised, butch and absolutely barbaric. So I created the Sanguinity ...​
I could try to sum-up the culture of this faction once more, but just imagine something nightmarish, cruel and bloody and we got it. Unlike the Sith, there is no real connection to the Force and the Sith follow some civilisation habits. Sanguine culture does not.​
Be a demon, a monster, a psychopath, a drug-addicted or a gladiator and you will fit in perfectly well.​
The faction has no serious interest in going major or being taken absolutely serious. It is to have fun in a very pervert way. I personally want to create the possibility of having entertainment inside a very unusual kind of roleplay environment. Even while not attempting to run for the map game, it does not exclude the possibility for military commanders to have fun. We want to engage in campaigns with major or minor factions, offering an adversary or to develop our own characters. There are plenty of possibilities to explore, plenty of villages to pillage and plenty of people to murder.​
The culture features a strong interest in arena and gladiatorial fights, survival games and to simply survive the current day.​
I can tell, as someone who likes and lives civilisation, progress and good manners - it is funny to play the opposite. Lets be the third party in the conflict between Light and Dark. The unreasonable, the mad, the bloodstained warmongers.​
My Discord: Varro Valyus#1870​

dbqjh2o-e61575af-8339-4625-bc27-88e77934ead7.png
We should fight some time​
[member="The Anarch"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom