Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Romani Empire

Romani

R
factionsymbolereqx4.png
The origins of the Romani Empire go back to when the founding father, and current Emperor decided that he wanted a way to join the war without having to take any official sides, so he started his own military type operation that involved force users, pirates, mercenaries and soliders coming together to fight hand in hand, no matter what.

The Romani empire is currently led by Emperor Romani, who is also the only founder of the Romani Empire.

The rank list currently takes form under the ideas and notions of Emperor Romani, they are subject to certain changes where he might have made some mistakes, so one day a rank might be there, the next your rank might be missing, if this happens to you please tell a Admin, prefably Emperor Romani, so they can assign you a new rank equivalent to the one you previously had.

Please note, that this faction is completely original, no actual things except the Emperor rank and my image are affiliated with the real historic Roman Empire, that conquered Britain.
------------------------------------------
Basic Rank List:
Emperor - Romani

Lutenaint -

Sergeant Major -
Major -

Sergeant -

Corporal -

Elite -

Lance Corporal -

Private -
Civilian -

Now, now, let's not be harsh. @[member="Romani"] should explain more, but there's no reason to be impolite.

On the other hand, yes, there must be more explanation into what's happening and what the faction is planning to do.

Besides, that's not even the classical Roman icon, that's a Byzantine icon. Of course, the Byzantines were Roman, but most people don't think of themselves as such.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Romanii Eunt Domus

Sorry, couldn't resist a Monty Python reference. Anyways, yeah, looks a little rough around the edges, but if you can work it and get things sorted to the board's/staff's requirements, I'd do business with ya.

His avatar is also not a Roman Legionnaire, but a Greek hoplite.

Ok... done being a dick. :p

Maybe an idea for you would be to incorporate more real world influence from the Roman Empire rather than just the superficial aspects like the name and appearance. Maybe look into how Rome got started and gained power.

@[member="Count Aretine"]
What, a corrupt and schizophrenic plutocracy headed by an emperor-in-all-but-name? Wait, we have one of those already.
Maybe an expansionist oligarchy driven by religious fervor to commit great and terrible acts? Hmm, got one of those too.
How about a disintigrating Empire headed by a revolving door of weak and inefficient leaders being steadily picked off until only a rump state remains? Hmm, definitely got one of those!

So yeah...let's see what he comes up with.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Hey, @[member="Romani"]

You want, I can help out. I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Roman Empire, specifically the conquering Imperial era. If you want, PM me and we can sit down and have a chat, mate.

@[member="Tamara"] that's quite true, there are already quite a few factions that take at least nominal influence from the Roman Empire. The biggest being the Sith Empire.

It sounds like he's going for a strictly military approach. Maybe something based off the Praetorian Guard, or Varangian Guard. That might be interesting. A wandering band of pirates and soldiers-for-hire turned bodyguards or something. Just spitballing here.

Romani

R
I originally deleted this faction but I will do more research and redo EVERYTHING, also I might pm you @[member="Popo"] if what I can get is sh!t

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom