Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rising Blood, Falling Flesh, and Enduring Soul (Critique version)

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

No rush, boss.

I typically copy my post before hitting submit just before. I'd use microsoft word, but I can't ever get the formatting not to get messed up.

Ugh finally.

I apologize if that particular post isn't fantastic, as you know I had a bit of technical difficulties that caused me to rewrite and recreate what I had written. Had I been able to post the original, I would have been much more pleased, but it is what it is.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade

I think there are some very minor technical details that we didn't get connected on, but the general idea is there. Great post.

The whip would have to be coming down on Piraiba's face rather than the back of his head. He can't roll into Zambrano and then stop on his stomach and face. He wouldn't be able to pull out the saber to extend it properly. Therefore he'll be on his back, but i'll handle that. Don't worry about your post.

I'm gonna give another day before I post just in case anyone wants to get their post in.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade

I had waited a while thinking someone else in the fight was going to post. When no one else intervened I wasn't sure how to continue without killing you. Went ahead and retreated instead. You have enough people trying to beat you up anyway since no allies joined the thread. XD

I would like to just notify everyone that the thread is now officially over, and it would be prefered that the thread be locked from posting now! I apologize to anyone who might have wanted to post again, but the time has passed unfortunately, Zambrano escaped and I want the thread's first and last posts to end in Zambrano for stylistic effect :p

Thank you for RPing with me! I had a great time, and was probably one of the best threads I've started ever! :D

[member="Digo Odel"], [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Armand Temi"], [member="Alisa Kalor"], [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Zaren Bouqi"], [member="Piraiba"]

Aw, I was going to post Gorg returning tomorrow after getting distracted devouring a food stand left unattended when civilians ran. :p

Was a fun thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom