Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Request! A Signature!

Well, as the thread's title and tag states, I'm currently looking for a new Signature as well as a title to be made. The CIS' Exterminatus team currently needs a signature/title bar made. To keep it short and concise, if you have any gifs or pictures you'd like to make a title bar out of, the Exterminatus is a team comprised of entirely droids. The droids' callsigns are that of astronomical formations (The Ox, The Boar, The Horse, etc.).

As for my personal gain, I currently need a signature made, and would absolutely LOVE if any of the available artists here could make a signature for me. I had a few images and gifs in mind, if anyone is up for the task. The text could be something that fades in like "Osintrium" at the top and "Bronze Crusader" at the bottom.

13a4cad89f9aa8ec59c7587aa1c20225--concept-art-electric.jpg

tumblr_olhz9ipBQy1rj26nxo3_500.gif

tumblr_oz7vbc38oY1wsh8lxo2_1280.gif

Sorry the last image is rather large, it's very hard to find a decent sized picture of this character's species (The Vex from Destiny 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom