Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Relentless Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="War Hydra"] This blade, should now conform to most if not all of your edit requests and complaints.

Although I am expectant that there may likely be a problem (given that this was incepted at 4:30 AM, and completed half an hour afterwards) somewhere present in the submission, we should have no more problems of infeasibility or un-star wars like concepts, as far as I am made aware.

First, I would like to thank 10,000 times over for your Second Chance review, and being over all helpful, kind, and understanding of my wishes!

Even if this should be in the end denied ( D: ), I know that you've given it the fairest shot it could receive.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Triam Akovin said:
Description: In the most layman of terms, the Relentless Blade is a lightfoil which has been ionized into a melee weapon that can numb contacted targets past conventional armors and shields not attuned to defend against ion energy, and eventually cause temporary paralysis after repeated strikes, or unconsciousness directly to the head or upper spine. Additionally, the blade comes with a switch, that when activated upon contact with a lightsaber will automatically rapidly deactivate and reactive the blade in a Tràkata fashion.

Ok... I'd like to see a few small tweaks to the wording of the description so that it reads a little easier/clearer.

*is a lightfoil with an ionized plasma blade that can numb a struck target, even through conventional armors. The weapon can quickly deplete shields and cause extensive damage to electronics, like any other ion weapon. Repeated blows by this weapon can eventually cause temporary paralysis and a direct blow to the head or upper spine can cause unconsciousness.

*comes with a switch that causes the blade of this weapon to automatically deactivate and reactivate when it comes into contact with a lightsaber blade, in the Tràkata fashion. This switch can be enabled or disabled.

Triam Akovin said:
Cannot Deflect Blasters: Given that it is attuned to its own ionized plasma, it is incapable of deflecting blaster bolts if it was ever used for such purpose in the hands of a force sensitive.
I'm actually ok with this thing deflecting blaster bolts if you want to remove this weakness.

As it stands, once the final few tweaks I just mentioned are worked into the submission (or if you choose to leave in the weakness about blasters), it will be ready for approval.

It is a fairly blinged out lightsaber analog though, so I'm going to have to double check with a few other judges to see if the amount of development is currently acceptable for it, or if you'll need to do an additional thread.

Just let me know when you've made your final edits and I'll get back to you once I find out if this thing needs any more development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom