Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reformation of The Imperial Remnant

Viera stood nervously in her small chamber alloted to her by the King of Bastion. She couldn't beleive it, she had worked hard to get to this moment it was hard to belive it was finally upon her. The planet had What ships that any of the factions could salvage from gulag virus ridden space. The men that followed each leader were all in attendance and now they all resided on Bastion. Supreme Moff Viera Kisep was in her uniform with her honors afforded to her by her postion. She was the Highest ranking non military person they had mangaged to find. Her family use to rule over all of Sipar, but she commanded a handful of ships mostly full of refugees. It was frustrating that things were the state they were.
Viera looked at her vid screen, the ceremony was underway, everyone had gathered, the various leaders of the surviving organizations were all here. Imperial Intelligence., Imperial Security Bureau. The highest ranking members of what was left of the Military, Some moff's such. They were the ones who had hid from the Sith and their supposed Empire. This was what was left of the True Empire, and as such they would become the Imperial Remnant. She spoke for the Council of Moff's and had twarted their attempts to remove her and now represented the will of the Council. She took a deep breath as she prepared to go into the chamber where she was about to give a speech and be first to sign the accords.

Magnus Rasmussen

M
Magnus, King of Bastion and Emperor of the newly revitalized Imperial Remnant, prepared himself for the upcoming ceremony. He stood tall in his private chambers in his Citadel, completely stark nude as a team of female servants oiled and scrubbed the Emperor clean, making his body presentable for the masses that were gathering for this evening's formal gathering. His muscular chest was carved with battle wounds from the chaotic period of strife and unrest after he took the throne and unified all of Bastion into a single kingdom ruled by his Order of the Silver Blade. It had been decades since that War, and much has changed since he had first unified Bastion and unleashed his Legions into the stars to conquer the entirety of the Braxant Sector, and bring it into the fold. His people had glorified him as their undeniable leader after that, and since then things only got better with the arrival of the fleeing Imperials from the Sith Empire who ruled from sectors far from Bastion, and Magnus had welcomed these refugees with open arms and generous hospitality, for Magnus was no tyrant, but a fair and just ruler who did not oppose to use force to quell insurgents and destroy his kingdom's enemies.

The servants finished prepping the Emperor's body, and another pair of servants came in carrying his sacred battle-plate, which was forged specifically for Magnus himself. Within moments they set themselves to work, ceremoniously slipping each piece of the armor onto Magnus' body. When they had finished, Magnus walked over to the nearby elegant table, and picked up the crown his father had wore before him, and his grandfather before that, and gingerly set it upon his head before turning to his servants and dismissing them. With his armor and crown in place, his Royal Blade was brought before him. It was a lightsaber with a silver crystal with a light-blue sheen, and its hilt was designed to mimic a physical sword's of ancients past. Magnus secured the weapon to his side as he strode from his chambers and made his way to the central antechamber where the official signing of this Alliance between Magnus' people and the Imperials would begin.

Alexander Ienovo looked with an emotion bordering on parental pride at the assembled members of the Dragon's Maw standing in attention. Clad in obsidian black power armor, they smartly presented arms and stood shock still. Alexander was right to be proud of them. The Dragon's Maw was the most successful cross specie unit in Empire. Fight one, you fight the entire team. Many a battle was ended when Toluf and Mashiban, his Wookie Heavy Gunners entered the fray. They were all blessed by the Dragon, race meant nothing. They were one.

Clenching the unlit cigar between his teeth, he resisted the urge to light it up. The protocol droids were already having a fit about how he would get ash all over the furniture and that smoking was bad for the health. Bad for the health? Dying was bad for the health and he had been dying ever since he lost his wife and children. Still it paid to be polite sometimes so he was willing to make a small sacrifice.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice looked around. Everything was... fine. Maybe the reformation wasn't so interesting at all. Or maybe it just seemed too quiet. Some people talked and some of them just looked around. Still, Beatrice held her blaster in her hands and didn't even think about putting it away. It would've been too dangerous, if someone would start to riot.

Beatrice looked at the chamber, where a king and Supreme Moff Viera Kisep sat and nodded. Not because someone said something to her, but because she understood, that everything was under control. She was very nervous, because it was her first time doing this kind of job. She had skills in bounty hunting, but this situation here was completely different. Beatrice looked at her astromech droid and said to him: "Go down and look around. If something happens, contact me immediately." The droid left and Beatrice looked at the people again.

Viera took a deep breath as she walked onto the stage from the side, The crowd got silent as they saw her. She walked through the sulutes of the guards. She got to the podium and looked out to the silent crowd and bright lights. It was unreal, to be speaking to so much of the galaxy at once.

If you would of asked me last year or even a month ago on the possibliity of the Imperial Remnant forming I would of told you that you were crazy. Yet here we stand a people who want something better than what we have now. We have suffered at the hands of the Gulag virus and those who preyed upon people in our time of need. That is why we haved formed the Imperial Remnant, To reasert Order, and show the Galaxy that we are not to be treaded on.
The Imperial Remnant will always look out for its people, and ensure they are well taken care of, and thus we thank the people of Bastion, for being the first to join us. Your King is a great man and has been a key part to the formation of the Imperial Remnant. You have stood strong and let in those like me who have fled their sectors as the galaxy seems to erupt into turmoil. We have the Sith, the Republic, and the Mandolorians wrecking havoc against each other and ignoring those in their way.
We have formed the Imperial Remnant to protect you and all the people who wish to be a Imperial Citizen again. I have brought with me the refugees from Siparr, and men like the good General Alexander Ienovo have come to form the Imperial Remnant.. We are here to make a better life for all Imperial Citizens and ensure their saftey. That is why as Supreme Moff of the former Galatic Empire Sign the Accords to form the Imperial Remnant, and vow to serve as Supreme Moff to ensure that its path stays true to its people. Please watch as the remaining leaders of the various Factions sign these accords and recognize the Imperial Remnant"
With that, She left the podium and signed the accords with an elegant stroke of the pen and then she took her seat, as she awaited for the long line of generals and captains and anyone with an officer rank or above sign the accords, She had wanted to make a point to make this "for the people" and had argued for this to happen. She smiled as the heads of the Imperial Intellegence signed it, They were important if this was going to succced and she watched as the signing took place. It was going to be a long night.

Magnus Rasmussen

M
Magnus appeared from a nearby hallway, standing quietly as the Supreme Moff gave her speech to the gathered mass of both Imperials and his own loyal subjects. Once she was finished, Magnus made his way to the stand to himself say something to the combined delegates, military personal, and civilians before signing the alliance treaty between his people and the Imperials. He stood proud, erect, he beamed with pride as he saw his subjects be filled with hope and admiration for their king, and raised his armored right hand and calmed the crowd that had slightly began to murmur. "My most beloved subjects, and most respected refugees of the Empire, I welcome you to Bastion, my home. Your concerns and griefs have not fallen on deaf ears, and I personally will lead this new combined kingdom to glory and enter a new golden age of prosperity! That, there shall be no doubt about." Thunderous applause from his own people, and even some of the refugees met his ears, and he calmed them before signing his name on the accord before standing off back to the side, to let others sign it as well.

Ghosts. All I can see are ghosts of people I knew, people I loved, people who mattered. This was the thought that went through Alexander's head as he strode to the podium. How many more would need to suffer, how many more would die before this was over? It was enough to make a strong man fall on his knees and cry. But in his head, he could see his lovely wife smile and put her hand lovingly on his shoulder, the way she did when the children weren't behaving. It would be alright Alexi she would say, you would see.

Clenching the cigar between his teeth, he bit down and felt the familiar bitter taste of golden brown tabac as he signed his name with flourish on the document. Once more into the Breach. For the Empire.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice went downstairs very elegantly. Then she tried to find free space, but it was almost impossible. "G7-S6, make some free space for me." The droid came and since he was bigger than a normal astromech droid, people had to make room to him. Beatrice quickly walked in the free room to get to the podium. Droid stopped before the podium and Beatrice walked past him. Then she stepped to the stage. It was a strange feeling to be such an important person. Woman looked at people and opened her mouth... But she didn't say anything.

She joined the line of generals and commanders and other rulers. But why was Beatrice there? She wasn't a ruler. Nor was she very important to the Empire. Okay, maybe she was, but she wasn't a ruler. If Beatrice had to sign the accord, she said: "Coruscantian Bounty Hunter Guild is pleased to join your Empire." She signed the accord with a nice handwriting. Then she stepped back. There were others too, who wanted to sign the accord. Or who had to sign it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom