Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Dragon Grand Meeting at Their Base in Cloud City (The Red Dragon Faction Only)

"Cloud City was taken over by the Imperials. It was a sad world, until the Rebels saved it," Mike thought when he was landing at the spacepost.

Mike made a new Faction called The Red Dragon. The Red Dragon is comprised of Siths, Smugglers, and Bounty Hunters. They will be a new era. A strong era. Mike went into the Faction center and started to wait for the others to arrive.

Maria went to the meeting. She was ready to reveal the new plans for the faction. She was really bitter with her father Alexander Fel II. She was ready to show him that she can do real things. She sat at the table where her husband was sitting. She knew that o0ther people was going to come, so she decided to not talk, till people have arrived.

Salis was still not so sure she would join this "Red Dragon" organization that Mike had created. She'd known the boy for, well, it'd been quite awhile now. She found him a bit flip floppy but he tended to be passionate about things. She sure had an unusual life herself, but it had always followed in her interests. A sith knight, for awhile, she just thought the sith would be her route. But then she chose the route of a mercenary, mostly, as an assassin or bounty hunter. It was the enjoyable life for her, not for the money. But for the pleasure of the fight.

And so, here she was. In spite of it being Mike, a friend, it was still for herself. And so she arrived in her Astro Class LX Combat Freighter. The woman walked outside, ever so heavily armed. In her armor as always, Sith_gloves on her hands, phrik throwing knives on her belt.MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle around her back
2 Model_Kylan-3 at her side, XAD_Omnisight Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece, extra commlinks, Stun Pearls in a pouch, and around a necklace. She wasn't one for jewelry, but that's why they weren't for show. They were weapons. her Lightsaber inside her suit, inside a pouch at her back. She was far more armed then any normal sith, though it did hide the fact she was one by her skills and abilities. This of course, still not enough a 501-Z_police_droid armed with his own MK II Paladin Blaster rifle, a Z65_patrol_droid, and an astromech, waited inside the ship with commlinks ready for orders.

The sith entered the room, her mask still fully on her face as she did so. Even after obtaining a cloned body, one which she transfered her essence into, she was used to wearing it. Though she did not appear scarred as she had been before, due to a more controlled use of her abilities. But she was no less powerful.

[member="Maria V'trechen-Fel I"] [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike saw his best friend entering the room. He got up from his chair that he was sitting comfortably in and walked torwards Salis. Mike stopped about a arms with and went in to give Salis a firm handshake.

"Well, well, well," said Mike. "Look at what the bantha thrawn in! Is that a Bounty Hunter, Force Master right there! Yes, there is. Wassup, Salis? How has the lightyears been treating ya?"

[member="Salis"]

Maria saw her husband's actions. She thought that Mike was being crazy, but Salis and Mike has a huge history together. She did not want to ruin it.

"Hello Salis," said Maria. "How are you doing? I got your note and I held onto it till Mike wanted it. We, despratly, needed it. We gotten kicked out of the Fel Imperium. We were on the run until Mike decided to come here, on Bespin, and make a new Faction.My dad is really, really stupid."

[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

[member="Salis"]

He greeted her with joy, and she smiled in return, "Yes it's good to see you too Mike." she answerd. She still had her doubts on his solidity, regardless, he was a constant over the last years at least. "Well they've been about as I expected. You seem to be having your ups and downs though." she commented in reference to the fact he'd managed becoming Premier, then so quickly lost it. She nodded to Maria as well, a calmer individual. But to Salis, far less entertaining. She was, well, normal.

The sith shrugged at the mention of her leaving them the note and lightsaber, "I won't say I didn't expect it to come into use sooner or later. But. Have you actually chosen where you will take your life Mike?" she inquired further raising her eyebrows. He asked her to teach him how to be a Sith last time, he'd given up. When it came to power and skill in the force and combat, she knew she was superior to him. Perhaps it was passion on its own that he surpassed her in. But Salis was a different type of person then he was. He had friends, he had allies, he had marriage. Salis acted only for herself.

Mike, honestly, did not have anything. He wanted to have his revenge. He knew that Maria kind of wanted to stay away from this, but Mike needed to punish the Fel Imperium.

"Not really," Mike looked at [member="Maria V'trechen-Fel I"] and said, "I won't contact Emperor Alexander Fel. Not until I make him die! Gradually. Personally. All around he realizes he dread! Also, when he'll wake sufficiently long to see his great work, and when he shouts, I'll split his skull! This is my deal, you crying quim!"

[member="Maria V'trechen-Fel I"]

[member="Salis"]

Maria looked at Mike. She started to cry, since they were up against her father. The only family member she was cllose to was in war with her husband. She is really frustrated.

"Mike," said Maria. "You know that I support you, but this is my father. He is my only family member that I am close to. I am trying to just stay afloat through all of this."

[member="Salis"]

Fireson walked inside. He was Mike's brother. Fireson was ready to do some work. He saw his sister-in-law and Mike. He went over and waited close to them to try not to bother them.

[member="Salis"]

So he still didn't know what he would do with his life. But, for now, he had a goal. Destroy Alexander Fel. That wasn't going to be easy. And it would eliminate any of Salis's potential alliances with them. Well, if she made herself obvious. Ah it didn't matter. As long as she ultimately did her job, everything was fine. She didn't care enough to gain the anger of a single emperor. This wasn't the Sith Empire, or the Mandalorian empire. They were dangerous. But not necessarily a death threat. However Mike's outburst did seem to make Maria saddened. Salis cocked her head at her and raised an eyebrow, now she was stressed about the whole situation. Strange. Some new person walked inside and Salis gripped the pistol at her side, glancing over her shoulder. The dark side. She sensed it on him.

"So then, who's this?" She asked, eyes glaring into him, though her voice was almost kind, "I sense the dark side of the force in him." she did not say this negatively, but rather, as a matter of fact.

Princess Natalie was kinda lonely. She was really jealous of her captor for finding love before her. It was not fair but soon she saw a cute guy with a girl she didn't recognize.

She was fuming mad. She looked at the cute guy and blushed beat red.

Wow she thought He is sooooo cute!

Mike saw that his brother was here and Natalie was here too. He went to the table and looked at everyone. Mike saw that everyone was there. Mike started the meeting.

"Hello," said Mike while walking around to different people around the table. "We are gathered here today with many different backgrounds. Most of you guys should know each other, some haven't. Let me introduce everyone here:

I am Mike V'Trechen. I am a a Warlord, Agent, and Sith Lord. I am the leader of The Red Dragon.

This is Maria V'Trechen-Fel I. She is a monarch, healer, and Medic. She is the person who works behind the scenes with The Big Three and my wife.

This is Fireson V'Trechen. He is a Agent, Crime Lord, and Sith Acolyte. He is my brother and a member of The Big Three.

This is Salis. She is a Force Master, Bounty Hunter, and a Smuggler. She is my best friend.

This is Princess Natalie. She is a Agent, Sith Acolyte, and Monarch. She is my acolyte."

Mike, then, sits down and looks at Maria. He had asked her to talk about why they are all here and what is going on. Mike knew that if he talked that it would be madness.

[member="PrincessNatalie"]

[member="Salis"]

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"]

Another party joined the room, a woman. Mike went to the table and began without first introducing the newcomers. Oh well. That girl, she sure was blushing though. Salis narrowed her eyes at her. Her first instinct? Bad liar. Second instinct? Good liar. Final assumption? Probably the former but Salis was far too wary to actually act on that. The former sith crossed her arms watching as Mike began. She raised an eyebrow at his introduction of himself, Warlord, Sith Lord? Those were a bit of a stretch. As far as she was aware he had not yet proven to have the skill in the force to achieve the latter title, nor the resources and achievements of the former. Perhaps he just wanted to sound better to improve morale or something, but it didn't help hers.

He mentioned his wife Maria. A monarch, ok, healer? New information. Magic? Not sure what he meant by that. Nor what the big three were. Fireson V'Trechen next. So, he had a relative did her? Presumably a crime lord, but only a Sith acolyte. Next came 'princess' Natalie. Apparently his acolyte. She remained quiet, writing down notes after saluting, and still blushing.

So, Salis was the most powerful one in the room was she? Without his position over the Fel Imperium, Mike's own resources were heavily reduced. And based on previous experiences, he didn't have superior combative or military application to her. With the other two as only acolytes, and Maria as having no military training, that meant Salis was sitting among, in her opinion. Inferiors. She sighed. This was not tactically advantageous exactly. She wanted to help Mike, but for her own gain in some way. She couldn't do this without achieving something of her own.

She Removed the rebreather around her face, though kept it on hand. Her senses ever attuned for threats should she have to put it back and fight or act, her knuckles cracked, "I think I should make a few things clear, before we get started." she said with a smile. The smile of a woman who had killed many before by her own hands. And would in the future. The smile of someone who knew how things played out. "I want you all to know just what will happen in relation to me. I am in a room with two acolytes, a healer, and Mike. As far as combat and war is concerned, I am the superior to every one of you. As far as cynicism is concerned, I will be watching you, every move you make, every step you take when you are in my presence, and even maybe when you are not. The only one of you I have any vague trust for is Mike, because I have known him for years. And even if he did take action against me, I might know what it would be."

A few phrik blades levitated off her and placed themselves on the table, just another piece, a casual movement, "Whatever my involvement. I will not be trifled with, I will not be toyed with. I will receive what is my due. If you try to screw with me, and if I so decide this faction is where I belong, if you try to toy with it," She smiled at the two newcomers in particular, "I will happily turn you from acolytes, to corpses. Mike's friends, or family, or not. I hope that's clear."

[member="PrincessNatalie"]

Mike knew that Salis was the big dog. From everyone that Mike knew, he knew that Salis would be a good founding member of the Faction. Mike got up and walked around the table.

"This is why I picked her," said Mike. "She is my friend from back in the day. Plus, she is one of the most powerful people I knew that I could trust. If you do not respect her, then you will die. If she decides to be in the Faction, I am automatically putting her as the commander of my armies. If you do not understand, the world will fear us. Together, we can rule a galaxy. Yes, we had stuff holding us back. The Jen'ari Empire, The Fel Imperium, and more have gotten in our way. But no more, I asked you all to be here. We are outcasts, misfits. We can't go on and let people hold us back. It is time for us to push everyone around. We need to band together. This is your choice. This is not mine, Maria's, Salis', Fireson's, or Natalie's descisions. This is your own descion. Are you done being pushed away and become a family?"

Mike looks over at [member="PrincessNatalie"] . He knew that there was a silence from her. Mike hated this silence from everyone. It really got on his nerves. Mike sat down in his chair.

"Natalie," said Mike. "We are all equals here. You can speak freely. I am interested in what everyone here has to say. Trust me. I will not electricute or kill anyone here."

[member="Salis"]

Fireson was shocked in awe. It was gonna be sad in a couple of years, but he could not wait to have his revenge. Fireson knew what the correct answer is.

"I am in," said Fireson. "I guess [member="PrincessNatalie"] will too. I cannot wait to begin this Faction and be partners together. What I am curious about is what [member="Salis"] says."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom