Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Dragon Grand Meeting at Their Base in Cloud City (The Red Dragon Faction Only)

Mike explained his respect for her, and her position she would attain immediately upon joining. He spoke about being done being pushed away and becoming a family, Salis at least had her piece said and was seated with a simple, "Very good." family? An unusual word for her. Her family were the ones who pushed her away. It was the Jen'ari that accepted her. That was where she first flourished. She left only due to boredom. She watched again, the woman was still silent until Mike prompted her to speak. 'Fireson is cute', made Salis raise an eyebrow. Fireson didn't seem to say much about it, he did seem surprised though, but just agree that he was in and was unsure about if Salis was going to say.

The mercenary smiled, "Alright, well, guess I'm in for now. Hopefully this will be entertaining."

[member="PrincessNatalie"]
[member="Fireson V'Trechen"][member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Maria looked at everyone. She knew that she had to support her husband, but she hoped that the Fel Imperium war will not work out. Maria looked over at her husband.

"I am in," said Maria. "Let's do this."

With that, the meeting was over. Salis is the new Army Commander. Maria and Fireson is The Big Three. PrincessNatalie, well, she is there.

[member="Salis"]

Salis looked at Maria agreeing she was in. She really wasn't the type to be in a war. And yet, here she was. But, perhaps that's just how she was. She wanted to follow along. Not raise up her own voice. Didn't really matter much to Salis either way. Natalie didn't say anything either.

[member="Maria V'trechen-Fel I"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom