Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Reclamation War: High Tide | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Kamino

kaminoobj2.png

Outfit: Red shirt and black pants
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Akiya was quite happy to hear that they were getting closer to the signal that the DNA template was putting off. Hilal had done her homework on the fish’s cardiac system, but seemed a little less knowledgeable about the digestive. Most likely the young woman was not intending to kill the fish from the inside. ”Probably the pyloric cecum. Aquatic life is not my specialty, but I don’t think we’re in the circulatory system. Still in the digestive tract. I could see this being a spot that a small swallowed item could get stuck.”

It was a long show, but Akiya was growing more and more hopeful. ”How precisely does your armor connect to the template’s transmission? It will be very hard to find it with my eyes. Even though I know what I’m looking for. The smaller the area to search the better.” Though she knew at this point it was a lost cause, Akiya’s eyes still darted around the innards of the fish hoping for a miracle. The expectation was that it was more likely that Hilal’s intervention would come before said miracle, but Akiya leaned heavily on optimism to get her through her current situation with Kilran.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"The pyloric cecum?" Hilal frowned while she carried Akiya through the tube. "That's part of the large intestine right?" Hilal was no Biology expert unlike Akiya. Her talents lie with tech and even Hilal had skimmed through the biological functions of the fish. Again, she didn't anticipate to be swallowed up by this monster.

"Let's hope it doesn't get digested," Hilal said following the waypoint. "So my suit's computer can calculate the coordinates of your transponder. Creating a nav point which gives a location on where a said item is." She looked down at Akiya. "I've created the program myself," she said with pride in her voice. "I assure you, it's 99.9 percent accurate!"

As Hilal flew around, she spotted some of those creatures digging from the walls. "Oh chit!" Hilal said as they began growling at them. "I thought we lost them!" The Bounty Hunter accelerated attempting to find a safe area to drop Akiya. "There's a spot!" Hilal saw a desolate corner and immediattely landed dropping Akiya. "Stay here!" Hilal warned seeing the monsters converge on them.. "I'll take care of them!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

There was a slight shrug from Akiya at Hilal’s anatomy question. ”I’m not sure it is officially a part of the intestines,” Akiya stated with a smirk. ”As I said fish aren’t my specialty. But it is in the right spot so we’ll not bicker over specifics. I’m not even sure I could recite to you what the pyloric cecum officially does. That said, we should be careful about running into those creatures again, or pushing the template further along the digestive process. I’d hate to have to follow it all the way through.”

Hilal echoed Akiya’s thoughts about digestion, though it wasn’t apparent if that was for the same reason of being a part of the excretion process. The young Mandalorian woman explained the sensor process and Akiya smiled. ”I don’t doubt your talents in the least. Just wasn’t sure how finite a position it would provide. We’re still looking for a small vial in a big fish.”

As predicted the creatures managed to find them and Hilal had to adjust her approach. Akiya hoped that the creatures wouldn’t see the template as a threat or food. Finding one of those little buggers that was carrying around the template would be a nightmare. ”They come from everywhere.” Akiya gave a slight hmph when she was put down, but gave Hilal a smile and a wave. ”Be careful. Give ‘em hell.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"My nav point systems range is as long as two star systems!" Hilal said as she flew towards the creatures crawling on the fleshy walls unleashing a barrage of blaster bolts onto them. They easily fell turning into melting into an acidic substance. Some of the acid fell onto Hilal's armor though the damage was thankfully superficial.

"You know, perhaps Akiya could study these things," Hilal muttered continuing to fire her Blaster Cannon onto the monsters. "I still think they're like white blood cells who react to intruders. With a Fish this gigantic, there was no way that we were the only ones trapped here."

Still in the air, the Bounty Hunter turned to Akiya giving her a brief salute. "My kill count is through the roof!" Hilal shouted before continuing her onslaught against the creatures.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya watched confidently as Hilal started to attack the horrible little creatures. Akiya did wonder if she might be able to find information on this fish and study up on it when back “home”. These creatures were horrible. Akiya wanted to know what the motivation for protecting the fish was. Were they a part of the fish as Hilal had theorized? The way they were acting and their increased presence seemed to be making Akiya lead that way as well. But she had seen tremendous cases of symbiosis in her studies. The fact that they seemed like creatures still had the geneticist wondering. Of course who knows what the imuno-cells of something like this giant fish looked and acted like.

”I will be sure to give them some study when I get into a proper lab. Perhaps you can get the species name from the Kaminoans. I doubt they will share much with me.” Akiya was surprised at how much she had settled into an assumption that Hilal was going to wipe out the creatures and keep her safe. She was actually pretty calm as she watched Hilal in action and creatures disappear.

So calm, that she didn’t notice the creatures sneaking up behind her. Akiya yelped out as creatures grabbed her by the ankles. She slammed down into the tissue of the fish’s insides and was beginning to be pulled away again. ”What the frack?! Not again! Hilal! HELP!!!”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

Meeting Akiya and seeing these creatures ignited Hilal's interest in Biology. Akiya in particular had a lot of knowledge about the subject even if she didn't know much about the Fish's anatomy, she knew more than Hilal did. All Hilal cared about was where the hearts were she could blow it up. Maybe after the mission, Hilal could hang out with Akiya some more. She seemed like a good person who was thrown in a bad situation. Maybe Hilal could help her out but then again, she was reluctant to do so after her blow up with Hex Hex . "I don't want to make any assumptions," Hilal thought as she continued to shoot down the monsters. "Not with Hex..... not again....."

Her thoughts were interrupted by Akiya's screams for help. Hilal whirled around and saw the Doctor being dragged on the ground by the creatures who appeared out of nowhere. "Akiya!" Hilal aimed at the creatures, but she couldn't risk hurting Akiya. Hilal accelerated after the monsters who were dragging Akiya as fast as they could. "Hold on!" Hilal yelled as she landed onto one of the monsters her beskar heel smashing it to an acidic mess. She then ripped the other monster from Akiya's ankle and hurled it to the flesh wall.

"Are you okay?!" Hilal said her tone filled with worry.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya struggled against the pull of the creatures, but other creatures were pulling in what was becoming a chain of creatures. Akiya’s struggles were also not exactly filled with strength. She was a bookworm. Her flexing was done with her brain. She would need help to be free of these little rascals. She knew Hilal would come to her rescue, but she hoped it was sooner rather than later.

Akiya heard Hilal’s voice and then the sound of her armor roaring in her direction. Akiya did her best to hold on as Hilal told her, but the “floor” was all gross and slimy and the creatures were surprisingly strong. The geneticist heard the impact of Hilal’s foot on the first creature, she wiggled both her feet and one came free. A moment later the other was loose and Akiya hurried to her feet all but jumping onto Hilal and wrapping her arms around the young Mandalorian’s neck. ”I’m ok,” Akiya confirmed though as she pressed against Hilal’s armor she noticed the ickiness of the fish’s innards she had been drug through were not soaked into her clothes. ”I think your armor is going to need a good cleaning. My clothes too. Let’s find that template and the last heart and get the hell out of here.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"Yeah," Hilal said placing Akiya down so she can wipe off the gunk from her armor. "You know Akiya, my ship has a shower that you can use. I just installed a heater inside my ship so you can have a nice, hot shower to forget about the fact that you've swallowed by a monster!"

To Hilal, this was an exciting place to be inside compared to the other locations she had been in her adventures. Akiya on the other hand, it's probably a nightmare for her. "Get that gunk off," Hilal said. "And we can head for the last heart, I'm eager to get out of here get to someplace warm!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Hilal again placed Akiya down and was cleaning off her armor. The offer of a shower when this all was done was quite sweet and Akiya would very much like to take Hilal up on it if time allowed. ”Thanks Hilal. Is your ship nearby?” as she asked the question another thought hit Akiya. How far were they from where she had been pushed into the fish’s mouth. And were they deep under the ocean now? How would she get to the surface without any equipment to help her breathe.

As she struggled with those questions she pushed off as much of the gunk as she could and gave a loud happy yelp as she found the template vial in her pocket. ”I’ve got it! Must have been on one of those creatures or something. We can definitely kill this thing and get out of here now.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal blinked when Akiya mentioned that the template was in her pocket. "Oh really?" Hilal gave a nervous chuckle wondering if the whole search was meaningless since the doctor possibly had the template in her pocket! On the other hand, Hilal was certain that her navpoint was pinpoint accurate so maybe the creatures had it. "Either way, mission accomplished for Akiya it was time for Hilal to kill the fish and be on her way.

"Make sure that template is secure," Hilal said grabbing Akiya and holding her tightly. "Because I'm pretty eager to get the frack out of this Fish!" As she began to fly, Hilal made sure to calibrate her signal so that DVA can track them. The question is, how would she get Akiya off from this Fish that was something she'll have to dwell on later.

They arrived to the final heart as Hilal placed Akiya down. "Just keep a look out for those creatures," Hilal said as she began to set charges on the heart. "If you see one, just run to me okay?"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya grinned awkwardly. ”The creatures must have had it, or dragged me over it. I swear it hasn’t been here the whole time. Oh boy that would be quite embarrassing…” when told to secure the vial Akiya looked around dumbly. She was smart, but what the heck was Akiya going to do to make sure the template was secure. In the end she figured the pocket would be just as good as any. She’d just have to be careful to stick close to Hilal and hope that destroying the last heart would be something that didn’t involve being dragged off by the creatures again.

”I’m with you on the fish thing. It’s not even a nice place to visit. I think I’ll have to demand hazard pay for this,” Akiya doubted she would ever see a credit from Kilran, but she could complain about what she was going through for sure. She didn’t see that going well for her, but for a moment she would feel better. Akiya grabbed tightly to Hilal knowing that the vial the template was held in was almost crushproof. Squeezing the thing between them was perhaps the best way to secure it.

Being placed down again had Akiya worried. Her hand went to her chest pocket where the template was and she nodded to Hilal’s advice. The only thing to fear now was if they came out of the fish’s flesh between her and Hilal. If that happened Akiya would just scream. ”I’ll be fine,” Akiya said trying to sound confident. ”But you can hurry,” she added with a nervous giggle.

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"Of course!" Hilal said when Akiya was nervous over the fact that the monsters could come take her again. Hilal had a nice time inside of the Fish, but it was time to earn her pay.

"I'm pretty sure that one of those things had it," Hilal said placing one of the satchel bomb onto the heart. "My Nav Point program is mostly bug free, It doesn't make mistakes as egregious as not detecting the vial in your pocket!"

She won't blame Akiya regardless, it was fun talking to her. She had a vast amount of knowledge of Biology and she was friendly to Hilal. She just hoped that Akiya's bosses would ease off of her but Hilal had a feeling that they were more abusive than what Akiya had claimed. "You should demand hazard pay though!" Hilal yelled placing the last satchel on the heart. "You are an employee! It's within your rights to demand extra pay especially if they had you search through a giant fish!"

With the charges in place, Hilal rushed towards Akiya carrying her in her arms. "All right!" Hilal said. "There's going to be an explosion in 3,2,1....." There was a violent rumble followed by a loud wail that echoed through inside of the fish. The area continued to shake as blood began to fill the area. "HOLD ON!" Hilal shouted as her HUD began to search for an exit point. "WHERE IN FOR A WILD RIDE!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya was quite happy to hear that Hilal didn’t think she was carrying the template around with her the whole time. Even if she was Akiya still would have needed Hilal’s help to get out and to deal with the creatures. But making a special request to find the template she already had would have been quite silly. ”I believe in your program and the fact that if that vial was in my chest pocket the whole time I’ve been down here I would feel really stupid”

”Oh Kilran is surely going to hear about this adventure he put me into,” Akiya responded with a smirk. ”Though my trip to Kamino, no matter how beyond what it was supposed to be, it came with a huge bonus. Meeting you,” Akiya blushed, hoping it did not sound too corny. She wasn’t the best at choosing proper words and since she didn’t grow up with a lot of friends she seemed to get attached pretty easily. ”We’ll see what Kilran says, but big fish and all I’m happy that I came.”

Hilal must have finished her task because she was rushing towards Akiya who waited with a smile. Sh gave a pleasant hum when Hilal scooped her up and for a moment she had forgotten where she was content to excitement of the rescue. Akiya hardly had to be told to hold on. Though she wised the armor wasn’t there most of the time, it was a comforting feeling to cling onto the beskar. ”Hope there is a good plan to get to the surface. I don’t know how long I can hold my breath. And rushing without a protective suit is not good for me either.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal smiled at Akiya saying that the biggest reward for her was meeting Hilal. "I'm glad," she replied as the fish continued to roar in pain and more blood began to gush from the fleshy walls. "Even though money is nice! Nothing beats meeting new people! I'm glad to have met you Akiya!" Chunks of flesh began to fall as Hilal dodged and dipped out of the way following the waypoint that led to the mouth.

"Let's hope it gets to the surface!" Hilal shouted seeing a large wave of ocean water head straight for them. "Frack!" Hilal went through one of the holes that was created by the flesh collapsing. "This is exhilarating!" Hilal laughed feeling the rush of adrenaline coursing through her. body. The fish continue to roar in pain gasping for breath, the entire body began to lift towards the surface of the ocean.

"Almost there!" Hilal shouted seeing the mouth dead ahead. She could see the thunder and lightning cackle when the fish opened its mouth. "Hang on!" Hilal held on to Akiya tightly accelerating as fast as she can, seeing the razor sharp teeth, Hilal flew through the gaps and found herself on the surface again.

Turning around, Hilal saw the giant fish writhing in pain before finally sinking into the ocean. She felt a little pity for the fish, but it was a job well don regardless. "DVA!" Hilal shouted. "Can you hear me now?!"

She didn't have to wait for a response as DVA arrived with the ship opening the ramp and Hilal flew towards it. "Got a new friend!" Hilal said placing Akiya down before pressing the button. "Take some pics of the dead Fish and let's get the frack outta here!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom