Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Reclamation War: High Tide | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Kamino

kaminoobj2.png

Outfit: Red shirt and black pants
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

”Three hearts…” Akiya pondered. She had blacked out on the fall before she was swallowed, so she didn’t know how truly big the fish they were inside was. ”You really did do your homework. This thing must be absolutely massive if that was only one third of the pumping capacity to fill the circulatory system of this creature.” Thinking of the overall biology of the creature they were in was odd, but it helped to distract Akiya from getting too concerned about Hilal. She assumed that the Mandalorian knew what she was doing if Hilal had researched the fish so much, but explosives were always dangerous (at least that’s what her brother the spy told Akiya). That being the case Akiya needed something other than her new friend being splattered among the innards of the fish.

When the warning was given, Akiya made sure she gave as much distance as she could for the blasts. When Hilal pressed the detonator Akiya closed her eyes tightly and only heard the explosions. She gratefully missed the spray of gore. When Akiya heard Hilal’s cry of pain, however, her eyes popped open and she rushed over to where Hilal was struggling to stand up.

”Are you ok? Do you want me to check you out?” Akiya blurted out in concern. ”As a doctor of course,” she added with a bit of a blush. ”Doesn’t feel like the fish is faltering too much. I’m guessing we need to find two more hearts?”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"Oh, I'm fine," Hilal chuckled slowly getting up. "I just underestimated size of the blast that's all! I've spent weeks creating the explosives for the mission and I have to say my handiwork is unparaelled!"

Maybe she can have a career in making explosives, they're very popular amongst Hilal's people. They'll be very useful especially when the Mandalorians go to war against the stinking Jedi. "One heart down!" Hilal said admiring the now blown-up heart which was reduced to dark bloody paste. "Now we're off to the-"

Just then, more of those creatures emerged from beneath them. This time they were heading straight for Akiya. "Not this time!" Hilal used her flamethrower dousing the monsters with fire. Many of them began to scurry away covered in flames. "Run Akiya!" Hilal shouted.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya sighed in relief as Hilal revealed that she was ok. Logic dictated that Hilal’s armor would keep her safe, still Akiya didn’t know the capabilities. Since it was obvious Hilal didn’t need Akiya’s medical skills Akiya relaxed and waited for what was coming next. She looked around the area and noted that the fish’s first heart was obliterated. ”I admit my eyes were closed for the explosion. But the aftermath is quite impressive…If you enjoy destruction like this.” Akiya gave a soft smile. In most cases she wasn’t an advocate for violence, but in this case it was quite acceptable.

Akiya was collecting herself and preparing to move on when more of those nasty creatures appeared. With Hilal already in her armor, Akiya was sure that they would be dispatched of quickly. But perhaps they were stirred up because of the destruction of the fish’s heart, they seemed a bit more agitated and there were way more of them.

Hilal started her assault, but no matter how many creatures started to burn, it seemed like there were more coming and they were heading for Akiya! The geneticist’s feet felt like anchors as she was frozen in indecision. Hilal yelled out a direction, but Akiya didn’t know if it was smart to leave Hilal alone. Finally one of the creatures got too close and she turned to put some space between herself and the horde of icky little monsters.

The move was too little and too late. ”EEK!!!” Akiya yelped as one of the creatures latched onto her ankle and pulled her to the “ground”. She wasn’t sure how she was being held, but it turned to being dragged as others joined the first, attaching to her legs and moving her off towards Force knows where. ”Hilal! Help! They’re taking me away!”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

The creatures were melting away due to the flames, Hilal couldn't help but smirk. "That's right you little bastards," Hilal whispered spraying another stream of flame towards the creatures who charged at her. "Run!"

However, Hilal's rampage was cut short by Akiya's screaming for help. "What?!" Hilal quickly turned around and saw Akiya being dragged by a group of those stomach monsters. "Akiya! Hang on!" Hilal shouted using her repulsor pack to accelerate her movement. She slid on the floor, the flap of her suit slowing down her speed boost. The Bounty Hunter raised her Blaster Cannon and fired at the monsters clinging onto Akiya's boot. They fell one by one reduced to an acidic mess while Hilal got up and ran to Akiya's side.

"Are you all right?!" Hilal said picking Akiya up while more monsters emerged to the surface surrounding them. "Where are these things coming from?!" Hilal growled picking Akiya up in a bridal carry, the HUD showed that the next heart wasn't too far away. "Hang on tight!" Hilal said as the monsters rushed towards them. "I'm gonna fly us out of here!"

Hilal jumped and flew straight in the air, the monsters jumped attempting to bite at them but Hilal was flew as high as possible and increased her speed soaring away. "YEAH!" Hilal laughed flying while continuing to hold Akiya in a bridal carry.. "Now things get a hell of a lot easier!" She was happy that she found her armor, it made her feel powerful.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya kicked ineffectively as Hilal dispatched a number of the creatures. She was still calling out as she watched Hilal’s armor rush across the “ground” faster than Akiya thought was possible. Hilal skidded to a halt and started to expertly shoot the creatures off of Akiya’s legs and her sliding across the ground stopped almost immediately. Before Akiya could even get the words out to thank Hilal she was scooped up into the arms of the Mandalorian. When urged to hang on, Akiya wrapped her arms around Hilal’s neck and held tight. ”Thanks. Glad you’re a good shot. This is quite a different way of getting around. I could get used to a ride like this.”

When asked about her status Akiya looked down at her legs. She sighed seeing that the creatures had torn up her pants, but the skin beneath seemed no worse for wear. ”I’m going to need a new pair of pants when we get out of here, but I’m fine. Thanks to you.” Akiya was wondering the same thing when more of the things appeared out of nowhere. ”It seems like there is a closer connection between the creatures and the fish. Maybe you are right and they are more a part of the fish than I thought. Even symbiotic bacteria wouldn’t know to follow us to the heart and increase the ferocity of their attack when damage was done.”

Akiya thought she was already hanging on pretty tight, but given what she had seen Hilal’s armor do already she pulled herself tight against the metallic chest and clamped onto Hilal’s neck. She assumed that she could not do any damage to Hilal while she was suited up. ”Ready to go.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

It was nice to carry someone that wasn't an acquisition or an enemy, Hilal loved flying whether it was on her Starship or better yet her Mandalorian Armor. It always gave a sense of freedom and wonder while she performed barrel rolls and did loops high in the air. "You never flew like this before?" Hilal said holding onto Akiya tightly. "It's definitely more exhilarating than just riding on a Starship! Though I love both!"

The signal led Hilal towards a large flesh tunnel above, there were more of those creatures about 50 of them crawling around the ceiling like a colony of Ants screeching at Hilal and Akiya howling for their blood. "Maybe they're like advanced symbiote bacteria or something!" Hilal shouted at Akiya as she quickly did a barrel roll to the right evading a monster who leapt off the surface to try to attack her. The creature screeched towards the ground below landing on the ground its parts of its body splattering all over the place before dissolving in acid. "Like maybe they're living breathing white blood cells!"

"Oh! Your pants are in tatters?!" Hilal said looking down at Akiya. "That won't do! You looked really nice in those pants it really complements your look! I can stitch them up at my ship when I'm done here! If you want of course! If not I can have you try out a cute outfit! I tried it out but it doesn't really fit me! Maybe you'll have better luck!"

They entered the fleshy tunnel while the signal continued to get stronger. "Looks like the heart is through this cave thing," Hilal said. "What do you think this is?"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

”Flown like this?” Akiya questioned half scared and half in excitement. ”You remember I’m a doctor and a scientist right? How would I ever have the chance to do something like this?” she continued her statement. Truth was that her brother probably had access to something that could perform such actions, but Akiya never thought it would be this exhilarating. And it probably wouldn’t have been if she were in Shar’s arms instead of Hilal’s. Something about being held by your brother that just made things…weird.

”Something definitely has these things connected to the fish. Whether they are part of its biology or just some sort of mental connection between them. It seems quite likely that we’ll keep encountering them as we do more and more damage to the fish. Hopefully when it dies they will too, or just be severed from their defensive trigger.” Akiya offered her scientific analysis as she held on tight as they flew quickly through the insides of the fish. When they entered a barrel roll, Akiya closed her eyes and gripped tighter.

”Oh…um…I don’t want to be any trouble,” Akiya said with a blush. In Akiya’s mind the DNA template was much more important than her pants. Of course finding the template was also probably going to end up being a much bigger job. ”But…um…if you want to try to help I won’t argue…don’t know if anything can be done to salvage these ones…but I only use a needle and thread on flesh in dire emergencies.”

When asked where Akiya thought they were at the moment Akiya loosened her grip a little and looked around. ”This is leading us to another heart? I’d have to guess that we’re in an artery or vein. Maybe it is dry because of the destruction of the other heart. I’d be careful. Might have a rush of blood at some point.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"Where do you go shopping at Akiya?" Hilal said as she flew her through the artery tunnel thing. She never thought that she'd be inside of a fish, besides learning Biology from a live experience was exciting especially when the person she's with is knowledgeable about the subject. "You have a great eye for fashion!"

"Don't you find this fun though?" Hilal said keeping an eye out on the signal which was getting stronger. "Just flying without a care in the world? Even though I'm just carrying you and you don't have control!"

Hilal felt her cheeks heat up at that statement. "Sorry for that," she said. "But this is fun! I've sacrificed a lot just to build this armor! But it's worth it!"

The Mandalorian Armor was Hilal pride and joy. A mark of her proficiency as a Metalsmith, It represented her in every way: A techno geek who built an armor to compensate for her weaknesses and she wouldn't like it any other way. The Bounty Hunter arrived at the 2nd heart located at the end of the tunnel. They were above the Heart this time and Hilal gently placed Akiya down. "Okay," Hilal said. "Same thing, you stay here and I'll take care of the Heart."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya wondered how Hilal could be focused on fashion at a time like this. The geneticist struggled to recall where she had found the current outfit she was wearing when it struck her that Hilal might be flirting with her. Was that even possible? Was that something that Akiya was ok with? ”There is good shopping back home on Lakonia,” Akiya offered with a continued blush. ”I wasn’t expecting a Mandalorian fashionista, but I suppose your armor is much cuter and quite unique amongst others I’ve seen. And it still packs quite a punch, so I guess the two things don’t have to be separate.”

Akiya couldn’t help but laugh when asked if she thought this was fun. ”You think I have no cares? Crazed protective creatures are lunging at us and we’re flying through the innards of a giant fish… That being that case there certainly is a sense of fun excitement to being wooshed around in your arms. But I have no desire to take control. Being along for the ride is quite a rush.

"As I said, the armor is quite impressive. And don’t apologize for speaking your mind. You be you Hilal. I like who you are.”
Akiya had forgotten her thought of Hilal flirting with her. As a result she was not paying close attention to her words and didn’t realize that she could be thought to have been flirting too. But what was said was said. If Hilal called her on it the only thing she could do was proclaim innocence. But was she really innocent?

When Hilal put her down Akiya examined her pants a little closer. Hilal said she could sew them, but Akiya thought they were a total loss. Her mind drifted a bit to what kind of outfit Hilal thought would look good on her, that would be gifted. She was jolted out of those thoughts as Hilal told her to stay put. Akiya nodded. ”I’ll be right here. Ready to avoid the inevitable invasion of creepy crawlies. Remember to adjust your expectations of the blast radius. Wouldn’t want to see you thrown around again.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal blushed when Akiya said that armor was cute, she liked giving her creations her own spin on it. Afterall, Hilal was attracted to cute things as a child something that she was embarrassed about since it didn't fit the Mandalorian culture. "What can I say?" Hilal said descending down towards the heart and began to place the satchel charges on the usual places. "I like fashion it's unusual for a Mandalorian I know, but there's something about clothing that really brings out the passion within me well other than tech of course!"

After she placed the last Stachel mine looked up at Akiya. "I should take you shopping one day!" Hilal said flying up to where Akiya is. "When you have time from your job! I know some stores that sells some cute clothing!" The Bounty Hunter paused remembering that many of her favorite stores where in Alliance space. "Then again....." she said. "My people are going to war soon and I won't be able to go to the majority of those stores."

Though Hilal was eager to fight with her people, there were sacrifices she had to make namely her friendship with people like Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss . "I'm sorry Zoey," Hilal thought dismally.

She pressed the button not looking at Akiya and the heart blew up behind her. Large chunks of blood and gore flew high in the air and the creatures appeared behind Akiya. "Come on!" Hilal said grabbing Akiya. "We got one more heart to go!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya thought she noticed a bit of a pause when she called the armor cute. She hoped that she had not insulted Hilal by saying so. When Hilal did answer, relief poured over the scientist as Hilal seemed amicable with the statements. Hilal said she liked fashion and compared it to her interest in tech. Akiya could somewhat understand the feeling. She would get lost in her sciences, but sometimes a girl just had to hit the stores and see what sort of cute outfits were out there.

As Hilal was setting up her explosives she called out that they should go shopping. It made Akiya smile, until she mentioned Akiya’s job. Working under Velran would probably not give her too many chances to shop. ”I would love to go shopping,” she said despite her doubts that it would work out. Hearing that her people were going to war made Akiya nervous for Hilal’s welfare. ”I’m sure we can find some stores to visit, or be sneaky about getting into those that you already know. And you better be careful in that war. I know that is sorta what your people do…but still…”

Hilal finished setting the explosives and when Akiya saw her hand moving to press the detonator she closed her eyes and waited for the boom. After the explosion Akiya opened her eyes and was glad to see Hilal, but less happy about the creatures rushing at her from behind. Hilal was ready it seemed and swooped in to grab Akiya and fly away. Akiya wrapped her arms around Hilal again and did her best to ignore the chomping creatures and enjoy the flight. ”Two down one to go,” she said with a smile. The wall of the innards of the fish seemed to shift to the side a little bit. ”Without two of its hearts the fish seems to be faltering a bit. Maybe the creatures will give it a rest too now.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

"I've fought during the Great Hyperspace War!" Hilal said flying over the now destroyed Heart. Pools of dark blood leaking out from the torn valves. "Don't worry! I know what to expect!"

Hilal didn't like going into detail about her experience at the Hyperspace. Images of nearly dying during the dominated her mind for almost a year after the battle of Tython. Though Hex Hex and Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus asked Hilal about the battle, she was evasive about the topic. She fought to save the Galaxy but instead of a thank you from the stinking Jedi, they responded with war. The bastards didn't even bother to check on the Mandalorians affected battle. The Bounty Hunter's thoughts were interrupted by a violent shake accompanied by a large roar by the Fish. "We're pissing it off!" Hilal voice was filled with glee. "Oh I can't wait to get my pay!"

Kamanoains pay well but they were picky on who they hire. Hopefully, Hilal slaying the monster would cause them to consider her in future contracts. "All right!" Hilal said seeing the signal. "The last Heart is pretty far and right now my suit is starting to falter! I need to make some quick repairs!"

She flew towards a fleshy room gently placing Akiya down as she exited from her armor. "I'm glad that you said that you wanted to go shopping with me!" Hilal said happily pulling out her repair kit. "I haven't done it in a long time! Being a Bounty Hunter can be time consuming! You think Kilran will be able to get you time off?"

Hilal rifled through her bag in search for her Hydrospanner. "Kilran is your boss right?" She asked.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Prior experience in war didn’t exactly fill Akiya with a sense of security that Hilal would make it out of another one without incident. But Hilal had been quite impressive in her assault on the fish, so there was a degree of faith that this would not be the last time Akiya would see Hilal. Thinking that she was ready for anything that came from war was a little naive, but Akiya trusted Hilal anyway. And even if she didn’t, it wasn’t like Akiya was in a position to stop Hilal from doing what she wanted. And most Mandalorians want to fight. ”Just promise if you end up in medical, someone has a way to contact me. I’ll come and make sure you get the best medical care…I’m a genius in biology and a medical doctor.”

As the fish started to “get angry” they continued to fly along and Akiya gripped tighter to Hilal. Her fear was beginning to overtake the excitement of the flight as time went by and the fish started to move around. The fish’s reaction might mean more of those creatures. The only thing that kept Akiya’s worry from completely overshadowing her joy was the exclamation from Hilal about getting paid. ”I hope they pay you well. But, um, before we leave can we at least try to locate the template? I would like to get paid too.” Her version of pay would not be credits unfortunately.

Akiya’s worry settled a little bit when they landed and there didn’t seem to be a rush of creatures heading in their direction. Though Hilal was out of the armor, Akiya knew that she probably still had tricks up her sleeve. Akiya was silently counting down time that was going by as Hilal saw to the repair of her armor. ”Um. Yeah. Kilran is my boss. But um…My employment is not completely voluntary. That said, I'm pretty sure that one of the other overseers has a crush on me. I can probably get out to go shopping if I wanted to. Most likely on or near New Alderaan only though.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

As Hilal began to place her goggles on, she gave an irritated sigh when Akiya mentioned that she wanted to that template. "Look Akiya," Hilal said kneeling down and grabbing her hydrospanner. "That template could be anywhere inside of this Fish. I can't spend all day looking around giant fish's innards for a small item that could be very well digested or eaten by those things."

The Doctor was obsessed with the clone template, in a way Hilal couldn't blame since it belonged to a legendary Mandalorian. “I mean," Hilal said kneeling down and beginning to repair leg joint. "We have a better chance in winning a Podrace with a malfunctioning Plug8 Thrust Coil than to find this template. I'll look Akiya but If I can't find it by the time I reach the third heart, then I can't help you."

As she continued to repair the armor, Hilal started to feel pity for Akiya when she mentioned her hostile work environment. "Oh man...." Hilal said turning around. "I'm sorry to hear that did you try to you know tell that nerf herder to frack off? Maybe tell Kilran about it."

Though that might not be an option given what Akiya said about Kilran.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Last edited:

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya hated being pushy about the template. But she also hated the idea of returning to Kilran without it. Sure there were probably a billion and one ways for her to create a viable template for his army, but when the man got an idea in his head there was no changing his focus. What he would do if Akiya “lost” the template…She didn’t really want to venture a guess. ”I’m sorry…” Akiya replied meekly, biting onto her lower lip nervously.

Hilal went on to equate the odds of success to something involving a podrace and an engineering malfunction. Akiya didn’t completely understand, but she got the jist that the odds were not good at all. ”Ok…no problem. Only until you deal with the third heart. Would it help any if I had the transmission code of the template?” Akiya questioned innocently. In all the excitement she may have forgotten to mention that Velran had given that to her.

Akiya was somehow glad to have Hilal’s sympathy in her situation. It wasn’t like many people were allowed to feel sorry for Akiya. Even though Jade was a dear friend, Akiya had to hide certain things about her situation. It was good to start to let someone know what was really going on. ”Kilran is just as bad as Jitters. In a totally different way mind you, but I don’t think my complaints will register. My best path out of this is to put my head down, do the job and get to a place where things can run without me…” Akiya hoped such a place was possible to reach.

Mandalorian Armor

As Hilal worked on the other leg joint of her armor, she felt a small pang of guilt when Akiya apologized. It wasn't that Hilal didn't want to help her, it was more of the fact it was unlikely that they would even find something so miniscule inside of a giant fish. Yet what she said next, caused Hilal to perk up in curiosity. "You had a transmitter all along?!" Hilal said approaching to Akiya and snatching it away from her. "Why didn't you tell me Akiya? That could make tracking the vial easier though again no guarantees."

She downloaded the transmission code onto her suit and continued to repairs. "This Jitters guy sounds like an ass," Hilal grumbled thinking of the time she was harassed. "If you continues to be a creep, come find me and I'll teach him some manners!"

Hilal then smiled. "At no charge of course!"

The young woman then finished her repairs, it was still not fully operational but it was as close as she can get it given the circumstances. "Come on! Akiya!" Hilal said hopping into her armor. "If we don't find the vial, I can give you a portion of my pay which is considerable!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya gave an unsure shrug when Hilal questioned and snagged the transmitter. ”Didn’t know how it worked. I assumed there was something required to translate the signal. I’m very bad with technology that talks to other technology. I’m also not super good with people…it’s weird I like data that eventually leads to living things. So you think you can find the template with that thing?” Hilal said no guarantees, but it seemed much more possible than a moment before.

Akiya gave a bit of a shrug when Hilal mentioned straightening out Jitters. ”Honestly, I think he may just be too awkward to even do anything about it. Every cute girl has to deal with stares. I’m sure that you have in your life,” Akiya smiled as she gave Hilal a look, she would drop her eyes if Hilal’s raised. She confirmed her initial assessment of her potential rescuer. Hilal was indeed quite a cute girl. ”Jitters is a bit much, but honestly I get more outta him with less risk than Kilran. That guy might not stare and drool, but I have no idea what to expect from him.”

Akiya sprang up ready to be scooped into Hilal’s arms and flown off once more. ”I appreciate the effort. If we can’t find the vial I might need a lift somewhere safe. Not sure what Kilran will do if I fail.” Credits would be nice given that Akiya had no way to access her accounts. But freedom would be the ultimate prize that Hilal might be able to give her in the end.

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

As Hilal entered her armor, her HUD showed not only the Fish's heartbeat sensor but also a navigation point for transmission code that Akiya gave her. "Well look what we have here," Hilal said a smile forming on her face as she picked up Akiya. "I'm getting a signal from your code, it's active! And it's not as far away as I thought it was."

Maybe they could get the vial and then destroy the heart. According to the nav point, it was only 150 meters away, maybe they can make a quick pitstop. "Okay Akiya," Hilal said cheerfully flying high in the air. "We can retrieve the vial first since it's important to you."

Still, she wondered if Akiya was being abused by Kilran and Jitters. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders besides the fact that she was clearly out of her depth in this environment. "I think you should quit Akiya," Hilal said. "If you're being harassed you can just simply leave."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya made an unconscious swooning hum as Hilal lifted her up. Akiya knew it was coming, but there was still a rush of excitement when it happened. The fact that it looked like they would be able to at least find the last location of the vial only made things more exciting. ”Thank you so much Hilal!” Akiya burst out, hugging Hilal in an embrace, not just a means to secure herself as they flew.

”I’m very hopeful that we can get to it. But it’s not worth our lives. So let’s be careful,” Akiya stated. She wasn’t sure that her life shouldn’t be risked to get the template. Returning without it was a risk as well. But she didn’t want Hilal to do something above and beyond. ”Though if the famous Jango Fett is anything like you are, it really is quite valuable to have his strength and bravery in the clones we’re creating.” of course a good deal of what made Hilal strong and brave would likely be cut out of the creation of Velran’s clones. This sort of bravery would likely lead to a strong will that might actually stand up to Velran. That would be a bad thing for Akiya for sure.

”It’s not as simple as just quitting,” Akiya sighed. She still didn’t want to say her work was a result of kidnapping. Hilal would probably storm into New Alderaan and try to teach Kilran a lesson. That crazy bastard would react who knows how. Akiya couldn’t have Hilal hurt on her account. ”Kilran’s expectations are extreme. If I don’t do it he’ll find some lesser geneticist to follow his demands. The clones will be…horrible. For the clones and more than likely the galaxy. I can’t have that on me. I’ll do his work and get his operation working. Then I’ll slip off when I’m no longer needed…for the clones.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

It was nice to help out someone in need even though there was likely no monetary gain from it. Hilal was hopeful that Akiya's boss would pay her handsomely for her return but the more she learned about Kilran, she felt less concerned about the money and more concerned about Akiya's safety. "We're getting closer to the signal," Hilal said flying through what looked like tubular structures that were interconnected to each other. They reminded Hilal of a dungeon from the many Hologames she played. Except none of the dungeons were as interesting as the inside of a Giant Fish.

"It's pointing to this area," Hilal said frowning. "It looks like a maze, do you know where we are?"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom