Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Reclamation War: High Tide | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Kamino

kaminoobj2.png

Outfit: Red shirt and black pants
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

The young woman stood on wobbly legs. Akiya moved to stand next to her and offer any needed support. Akiya was still adjusting to being inside another living being, but most of the pain and disorientation had subsided. Akiya frowned when the girl asked if she worked for the Kaminoans. ”I was supposed to be working with the Kaminoans, at least that’s the story I was initially given. Then my employer said they changed their minds and we needed to take things into our own hands..” Akiya gave a shrug not knowing how that would sound. ”My employer and I were after something. We found it and then lost it. I hope it is here somewhere. I was pushed to go after it when we lost it.” Akiya decided to be as vague about her mission as possible. For now at least. Mandalorians might take offense to her stealing the DNA template of Jango Fett.

Akiya smiled at the assertion of their placement within the beast. ”The smell is another thing I wish I could inform you goes away with time. Or you get used to it. But no. It is still horrible to me as well. At least we’re not in the portion of the tract that starts to break down food though.”

The woman attempted something with a device on her wrist and cursed before she started to look around and gave Akiya a name. ”Nice to meet you Hilal. As I said, I’m Akiya. Mainly a geneticist, but also a medical doctor so that part was true as well. It seems my best chance of getting out is helping you find your armor then. I’m sure we can find a way to kill this thing from in here. If we have the right tools.” Akiya smiled and nodded as she stepped in beside Hilal. Even without her armor, Akiya bet that the Mandalorian would be better suited for defense than she was. ”If you do happen to see a random vial laying around let me know. It might be what I’m looking for.”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
kaminoobj2.png

Current Outfit

"Employer?" Hilal mumbled looking around the innards of the fish. "So what? You and the Kaminoans were working some secret project or something?" It was curious but Hilal only had a slight interest in Akiya's business. Her head hurts and her armor containing the weapons needed to kill the fish was missing. That wasn't getting to the fact that were trapped inside of a giant fish, the day just kept getting better by the minute.

"I've smelt worse odors Akiya," Hilal said pulling out her Blaster Pistol. "We're lucky we didn't go into this fish's digestive tract." The young woman raised an eyebrow when Akiya mentioned a vial. "So this vial?" Hilal said as she began to walk. "That's the thing that you and your employer was after? If you don't mind by asking, is it a genetic template? Kaminoans are famed for their genetic research, they're best in the Galaxy."

From what Hilal understood about the Kaminoans, they didn't mind collaborating with other scientists granted that they get paid a considerable sum. Still, Akiya was pretty vague about her situation. "I don't know if we can find a tiny vial inside of this thing," Hilal shrugged. "It's probably digested if not lost."

Just then, a large groaning sound was heard coupled with loud splashes. Hilal turned her head and saw a tidal wave of water heading towards them. "Chit!" Hilal grabbed Akiya's hand. "RUN!"

The young woman rushed deeper into the innards of the fish looking for something, anything to escape to. "There's an exit!" Hilal pointed to a small, pink slit that the two can fit in. "Get in there!" Hilal shouted pushing Akiya inside before shimming through it herself moments before the water rushed past them. As soon as she was inside, Hilal caught her breath before gagging at the smell.

"Ugh! It smells like rotten eggs!" Hilal holding her nose. "And there's a lot of moisture!"

Thump!

Hilal squeaked, pushing Akiya behind her. A large giant, pink took like mechanism smashed against the floor. "Is that?" Hilal frowned. "Digestive teeth?! Well, we got no choice, we need to get through these teeth then."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya didn’t know how better to describe her relationship with Velran. Hilal seemed like a good person for the few minutes that Akiya knew her, but Mandalorians tended to be task oriented and credits usually trumped morals. Claiming Velran had kidnapped her might get Akiya out of the fish faster, but Hilal might see that as a good reason to hold her for a pay off rather than to set her free. For now Akiya decided to play it off as something less sinister. ”Real slave driver. Doesn’t like to lose. When the Kaminoans backed out of their deal it was horrible.”

Akiya gave a bit of a giggle as Hilal stated that she had smelled worse than the current atmosphere. ”I don’t envy you if this is a pleasant change of scents,” Akiya responded with a shrug and wrinkle of her nose. ”Yes, I’m looking for a genetic template. A special one. My employer had a deal to purchase it for a large sum of credits. When the Kaminoans changed their minds he decided to acquire it through other means.” Akiya nodded at the doubt that Hilal had for finding the vial. ”As I said, it is very important. There is a tracking chip built into the vial. Chit load of good that does us with nothing to receive the transmission. But if we can find your armor there is a chance.”

Hilal cursed and barked out a warning to get moving. Akiya was tired of being caught on the wrong end of these sort of situations, so she was glad for the warning and started to run along with Hilal. She held tightly to the young Mandalorian’s hand. Last thing Akiya wanted was to be left alone again.”An exit?” Akiya questioned in astonishment. She never would have thought that way about the innards of a being until now. But Hilal seemed to have good instincts so Akiya listened and made her way into the opening.

The instant the smell hit Akiya’s nose she started to dry heave a little. She was quite glad that Velran had demanded they had no time for a meal prior to stealing the DNA template. There was nothing to flush from her stomach, but still Akiya’s system tried. The scientist barely collected herself and started to stand straight when Hilal pushed her again. ”Teeth? This thing is just full of nastiness. How do we get through???” Akiya asked fearing that she knew the answer already.

Current Outfit
kaminoobj2.png

There was something off about what Akiya was saying. She said that her boss was a "slave driver" did she mean that metaphorically or literally? She seemed evasive about it. "It's not like the Kaminoans to change their minds last minute," Hilal said staring at the large teeth slamming against the fleshy floor. A dead fish almost as big as Hilal and Akiya was being crushed into bite sized chunks before them blood splattering everywhere. "They're like Munns when it comes to Credits. They only pull back when they feel that their client is screwing them over."

Maybe her boss was underpaying the Kaminoans, maybe not. But right now, Hilal had a fish to fry. "Your boss needs to understand that trying to mess with businesspeople is gonna hurt their relations with them in the long term." Hilal said. "I really hope that you're not trying to do anything drastic like stealing a template from them. Because that'll just summon a person like me to take on your boss' bounty. No offense Akiya."

She checked her watch which was emitting a faint signal, Hilal was getting closer to her armor. She just needed to cross these digestive teeth. "Okay Akiya!" Hilal said grabbing her hand. "We're going to have cross through these digestive teeth. Just hold my hand we'll be fine!"

The digestive teeth continued to go up and down stomping on the floor. Hilal waited for the one of the teeth to lift before she ran, dragging Akiya with her. She nearly slid across the slimy floor her nose scrunching up due to the foul smell before she jumped out of the way before digestive teeth went down. "Whew!" Hilal saw the signal on her watch getting stronger. "This way," she said holding Akiya's hand. "Come on! My armor is this way!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

BYOO: Capture the 'good' Dr. Lim Tenri and deliver them to the client
Atin Tracinya Atin Tracinya
"Guy runs like a criminal," She commented. "It's really unbelievable that his cover alias works, especially here."

Powerwalking to avoid pulling too much attention from the Kaminoans around her, the pace was enough to catch up and finally see the target again, who was so paranoid he kept looking backward while stumbling around. Thankfully it's a busy night there with all the other Mandalorians roaming the facility so she didn't stand out while trying to keep up with Dr. Tenri.

And that's another corner he took. Anna dashed, peeking into the corner to see the doctor getting spooked by every Mandalorian he passed by, inadvertently walking toward the hallway that Atin cut through.

"Got eyes?" Her partner's voice came on the secure comms, to which the Red Raven just replied coyly as she watched the target trying to pass yet another corner. "Yup, on my sight. In fact, he should appear on your corner ready for grabbing in three, two..."

She walked slowly, ensuring Dr. Tenri would indeed walk into that particular spot.

"One."

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya was pretty sure that Hilal was catching on to her vague answers, or at least becoming suspicious. In the end that really didn’t matter. In time Akiya might learn to trust Hilal and tell her the whole truth, but for now Akiya saw no benefit in revealing the whole truth. She was a bad liar however so everything that she said was half-truth in the least. ”Might be my employer lied to me about the solidity of the deal. Might be that my employer tried to renegotiate on the Kaminoans. Might be they just got a better offer for the template that I’m after. I don’t know the details, but I do know that he doesn’t see things in a very sane manner. So my opinion on how he should handle the Kaminoans isn’t going to mean much.”

Akiya shrugged at the suggestion of repercussions from theft. ”I’m just following orders. My boss will take the brunt of the Kaminoans ire if he’s steered me wrong. He’s a very big target. Easy for others to focus on. And he had all the discussions with them. I doubt any of this will blow back on me. If it does, I’ll turn the subject back over to the Kaminoans. As far as I am aware it was bought and paid for.”

Akiya started to sweat the next step as Hilal brought them closer to the teeth. It seemed that she had guessed right. They were going to depend on dexterity and speed to time the crushing teeth and rush through the opening. It was a risk, but Akiya didn’t see any other way out of things. She didn’t need to be told twice to hold Hilal’s hand, she hadn’t let loose of her iron grip since the two hands had come together. Akiya nodded and continued to squeeze Hilal’s hand. ”I’m ready,” Akiya stated, though there was no confidence in the words and her eyes closed to confirm that she was never truly going to be ready.

As she was tugged forward Akiya could swear that Hilal stumbled or something as they moved. But her eyes were still closed so she luckily did not know how close they were to getting cut up by the teeth. Hearing Hilal’s sigh of relief, Akiya opened her eyes and looked back to see the teeth now behind them. ”We made it! You’re awesome Hilal!” It was a little premature Akiya knew, but news that Hilal thought she knew where her armor was meant that things were looking up. ”I’m not letting go of your hand until you need it for something. You can be sure I’m right behind you until we’re safe.” Akiya wondered if that would be with the Fett DNA template or just safe from the big fish and now in danger of Velran.

kaminoobj2.png

Current Outfit

Hilal felt her pale cheeks heat up the moment Akiya praised her. "I didn't do anything spectacular but thanks I guess," Hilal chuckled nervously wincing a bit when Akiya gripped her small hand. Hilal had overcome worse situations before but she forgot that Akiya was a scientist and was nowhere near as battle hardened has Hilal is. "Got to make sure she's protected then," Hilal thought. "If I get her out then perhaps her boss will be generous to give me a considerable sum of creds. It'll be a sweet bonus as well

path-of-exile-generic.jpg

Checking her watch again, Hilal continued to walk deeper into the innards of the giant fish. The stench continued to get stronger the further they went to the point where Hilal had to cover nose with her free hand. "The signal is getting stronger," Hilal said. "Problem it's getting warmer the more we go in."

If she had to guess, they were still in the stomach but getting closer to the area where the actual digestion takes place. A growl was heard echoing throughout the inside of the fish. "Damn," Hilal said. "That sounds like our buddy is getting hungry."

They needed to hurry before the Fish feeds again, Hilal wasn't sure where to go if another tidal wave came in. Hilal's watch began to beep repeatedly, a smile formed on her face as she saw her armor intact albeit with some noticeable superficial damage on it. "There it is!" Hilal shouted tugging Akiya's arm going after it. However, halfway to her armor, a small white creature burrowed underneath Hilal's foot.

blob

"Chit!" Hilal jumped at the monster, the monster was had slimy pale skin, sharp teeth and six small legs along with sharp one-digit claws. "Oh frack!" Other creatures began emerging from underground screeching at Hilal and Akiya.

"Nothing in life is ever easy!" Hilal said to herself.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Of course Hilal was humble. She was a young Mandalorian, probably put in her place by her elders many times in her experiences. It was a pleasant change from being around Velran Kilran Velran Kilran and Prof. Igen Jitters Prof. Igen Jitters who seemed to think they could never do any wrong. ”You got me through those teeth. I’m a certified genius and I am not sure that I could have timed that out..” Akiya heard the slight hiss from Hilal and with the danger of the teeth behind them, her grasp loosened. She didn’t let Hilal’s hand go though.

They continued on and Akiya was glad to hear that the signal from Hilal’s armor suggested they were getting closer. The statement that it was getting warmer was surprising to Akiya who had been so scared that she assumed the sweat that would have come from a rise in temperature was just nerves. ”Warmer? Most sea creatures are cold blooded. Either we’re getting to a spot where the cells are very active, or we’re getting closer to the middle of the beast where the flesh is insulating our surroundings.”

Akiya nodded at Hilal’s guess about their host wanting to eat. She hadn’t studied fish enough to know that their stomachs reacted the same way as sentient beings (human’s specifically) but they couldn’t be lucky enough that this was just a random sound made by the digestive tract of the beast. Akiya followed Hilal when it became apparent that the armor was within reach. The scientist only vaguely remembered what the armor looked like when Hilal was wearing it, but it looked like it was still intact and most likely functional.

When Hilal cursed, Akiya knew something was wrong. The geneticist was not focused on the ground so she hadn’t noticed the new visitor. When the thing made itself more present, Akiya jumped behind Hilal for cover, her hands on the young woman’s shoulders to make sure the better fighter was always between her and this new threat. ”EW! EEEK!! WHAT THE FRACK IS THAT!?!?” Akiya was breathing fast and holding on tightly to Hilal. ”Can we please get rid of it?”

BYOO:
Capture the 'good' Dr. Lim Tenri and deliver them to the client
Anna Carden Anna Carden

"Probably just protecting their own," Atin commented. Much like mandalorians, it seemed the kaminoans tended to stick together, hardly ever revealing their secrets to outsiders. "Either that, or they'd all too deep in their own research to care." Who knew what the reality was. Atin could only hope that the other scientists wouldn't interfere with their capturing their acquisition. "Stay on alert either way."

It took some effort for Atin to bob and weave his way through the halls filled with kaminoans and mandalorians alike. The armor he wore, while not exactly cumbersome, was still weighty, and threw off his center of balance slightly. He nearly knocked over one of the scientist carrying a tray of vials filled with grey goop. He shouted back an apology, not pausing his run.

"-he should appear on your corner ready for grabbing in three," Carden answered back. Atin began to pick up speed.
"two..." the corner was just ahead. A little faster.
"one." Atin launched himself into the air, crashing into the lanky body of the doctor, tackling him to the ground with a loud crash and rucus. The man flailed slightly once on the ground, the unexpected collision surprising him enough that it took Atin only minimal effort to turn the man over and slap some magnacuffs on him. "Target acquired," he panted.

kaminoobj2.png

Current Outfit

Hilal needed to brush up on her biology after this mission. Sure she did research on the giant Fish but apparently there were gaps in her knowledge. Akiya definitely demonstrated her expertise as a scientist. "Didn't know all Fish were cold blooded actually!" Hilal said firing at one of the monsters scurrying towards the two of them. A blaster bolt struck the creature's head as it crumpled to the floor melting in an acidic fluid. "If I had to guess these things are like white blood cells. They fight off possible infection or maybe in this case, these creatures help consume anything that the stomach digest!"

It was a theory something that Hilal made up on the fly but she would love to get Akiya's opinion on it! Just after she finishes off these things. Hilal continued to fire killing two monsters in succession but more began appearing. "Oh chit!" Hilal grumbled. "There's too many of them! I need to get armor now!"

She took a deep breath. "Do you trust me doc?" Hilal asked placing giving Akiya her watch. "I want you to run straight for my armor and place my watch on to the wrist. The rest take care of itself!"

Hilal then blasted another creature that was about to attack Akiya. "I'll cover you!" Hilal shouted. "GO!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

As a blaster struck one of the creatures, Akiya shrieked and moved up close behind Hilal. ”This is rather disgusting. Hopefully one going down like that will stop the rest. The alternative is probably some sort of swarming frenzy and we really don’t want that.”

Akiya was impressed by the shooting, and more so the ability to think clearly while being attacked by hideous little creatures. The assumption of the creatures being like white blood cells was rather acute, but probably not exactly correct. ”All living organisms have other organisms living inside them. We’ve got multiple layers of bacteria helping to keep our bodies going. Where ours are microscopic, a being as big as this fish probably needs something with a bit more heavy lifting. They most likely have some sort of symbiotic relationship with the fish I’m sure. They are probably protecting the insides of the fish, but I doubt they know it.”

It seemed that the swarming theory, the worst case scenario, was going to be the case. Akiya cringed and buried her face into Hilal’s shoulder at each thump of a creature being shot by Hilal’s weapon. But the numbers game was one that Hilal couldn’t win, and Akiya wasn’t going to be much help. Hilal’s armor would be a huge help. As the young bounty hunter asked if Akiya trusted her, Akiya could do little more than bite her lip and nod.

”Wait. You want me in the arm…” As much as she wanted to question the directions, Akiya did trust Hilal’s instincts. When the Mandalorian yelled at her to go, she did. Ran as fast as she could. Despite being useless in combat, Akiya was in shape and she made it to within a meter of the armor. So what happens now? she thought to herself not understanding the automatic systems of the armor and how they might react to the watch.

kaminoobj2.png

Current Outfit

As soon as Akiya slapped the watch onto the wrist of Hilal's armor, it immediately sprang to life and charged towards the hostiles surrounding Hilal using its thrusters accelerate its movement. The creatures turned around and rushed all at once to the suit but it punched and kicked its way towards Hilal, the creatures exploding with each strike it performed. "Yes!" Hilal said as the suit slid towards her. The young woman eagerly got as more monsters were unearthed.

"Sustained moderate damage......" Hilal said looking over the suit's diagnostics. "It's not too bad though," Hilal then unleashed a flurry of Blaster Bolts towards the creatures killing them all as she looked at Akiya. "Easy!" Hilal said smiling.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

Akiya gave a long inhale and a barely visible eep when the armor came to life with no operator inside. Akiya made sure to stay in the armor’s wake as she watched in amazement the destruction that the armor was capable of. In her time stuck on New Alderaan she’d had occasion to see the weapons that Moda Dorn Moda Dorn created, but the Mandalorian armor in real action was something else. Perhaps it was because there was real life danger involved.

After the field was mostly clear, Hilal got inside the armor and Akiya was now somehow more confident that things would end up going their way. As she watched creatures being destroyed, Akiya smiled. At the expression of the ease of the actions from Hilal, Akiya giggled and nearly swooned. ”I wish I could say that killing these guys off would throw the insides of the fish into disarray, but I fear they will grow back fast enough that it will at most be a short tummy ache.”

With the creatures taken care of, Akiya rushed to rejoin Hilal. ”Um. So I know you are trying to kill this thing…but is your armor in a state that it might be able to search out the tracking signal coming from the DNA template I’m looking for? I know it’s a lot to ask. But, without it I’m not sure what my working situation will become.”

Mandalorian Armor

“Agreed,” Hilal said immediately looking for an exit. No doubt that these monstrous things will return at least Hilal had her armor back as well as the satchel charges needed to kill the creature.

Akiya then told Hilal about finding the DNA template on her tracker. Hilal raised an eyebrow in response as she looked down on Akiya. She was that desperate to find that template huh? “My priority is killing this thing,” Hilal said setting up her program to detect the monsters heartbeat. “Besides the chances of me finding a template that small is less than zero. I mean is it that important that you’ll be fired over an unlucky situation?”

Hilal never worked in a corporation, she was more of a freelancer who takes on contracts as they come so she was free to choose her own work time and date. Were corps really that callous like Hex Hex said? “I’ll let you know if I find it,” Hilal said. “But no guarantees, come on I’m going to rip this fish’s fracking hearts out.”

kaminoobj2.png

With the coast clear for the moment it was time to get moving. Akiya followed close behind Hilal. While Hilal was wearing her armor, Akiya felt any contact might get in the way, or if Hilal had to go offensive again Akiya didn’t know what the possible harm it could do to her. But she missed the comfort of Hilal’s warm hand. For now there was not much she could do but follow along. ”Going for the heart. That’s a smart target. And getting swallowed was actually a smart tactic to do so. I mean now that we know that surviving getting swallowed is possible. No ribs or scales on this side of the heart to get in the way. Just have to find the thing.”

The fact that Hilal found the chances of recovering the DNA template minute was a bit troubling. But Akiya knew something that Hilal didn’t. ”The template is nearly as important to the Kaminoans as to my employer. The tracker attached to the last Jango Fett template is bound to be pretty damned strong. But, there is no real harm in killing the fish before looking. If the fish is dead it will eliminate a bunch of potential dangers.”

Akiya frowned a bit when there was a mention of being fired over losing the template. ”Getting fired is not exactly what I’m fearing. The DNA template we were supposedly buying from the Kaminoans would have put us ahead in the cloning process. An army had already been made using it after all. If I find the template and the cloning system gets rolling I am hoping to get out of my current employment. If I don’t find it. I’m not sure I’ll be able to create the perfect soldier that my employer wishes. That will mean a long time in my current situation.”

kaminoobj2.png

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal developed a program which allowed her to track the creature's heartbeat despite its size and thickness. Though she didn't anticipate being swallowed up by the Fish but it did make her job a lot easier now that she's inside. "Jango Fett?" Hilal questioned as she began to climb up the fleshy part. "The Legendary Bounty Hunter who donated his DNA to the Kaminoans to create the Grand Army of the Republic? I thought his gene template was used up?"

Unlike his son: Boba, Jango Fett was a divisive figure amongst the Mandalorians. Some revered him for his talent in Bounty Hunting and possessing the skillset to kill Jedi with his bare hands. Others reviled him for contributing to the Sith by being a template for an army that ended up oppressing the people on Mandalore. Hilal didn't know what to think of Jango Fett, she did enjoy stories on how Jango took down the Dark Jedi: Komari Vosa with nothing more than a Jetpack and twin WESTAR-34 blaster pistols. But fielding a Clone Army of Mandalorians? Hilal didn't know whether to feel to pride or caution considering what the Clone Troopers eventually did.

"The Kamoans are unmatched when it comes to cloning," Hilal stated. "Don't think they'll even entertain talking to a cloner who may pose a threat to them. Why is your employer interested in creating a clone army anyway? Is he preparing for a war?"

What is Akiya hiding? She was still vague on her employer? Did he want to restart the Clone Wars or something?

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

When Akiya finally let slip what was in the vial she was looking for, it presented Hilal with some obvious questions and Akiya didn’t know exactly how to answer most of them. Hilal seemed like a sweet girl. She didn’t have to drag Akiya along. Could have just left her behind and gone about her own mission. At the same time, Hilal was a bounty hunter. Kilran would pay a few credits to retain Akiya’s services, she was quite sure. Would Hilal value Akiya more than the credits that could be made? ”As I said, last remaining template. How it survived this long and was not used by some galactic power I have no idea. Heck I’ve dealt with so many lies recently I don’t even know for sure it is Jango Fett’s template.”

Akiya gave a slight grumble at the praise of Kaminoan cloning. “The Khommites would likely disagree with your assessment. And well. I’ve dedicated myself to genetics. I’d like to think that I could rival the Kaminoans. That’s why my employer didn’t just get one of them to do the job. I’m quite capable. As to what my employer is planning. All I hear is ranting and raving about his army growing rebellious and needing to replace them with beings he can control. Pretty sure it’s about defense. Not war. But the guy’s a few cards short of a full deck. So I’m not entirely sure what he’s thinking most the time. He talks to a picture a lot and makes it talk back.”

Mandalorian Armor

Hilals heart sank a bit when Akiya mentioned that she wasn’t sure that it was Jango Fetts DNA template. Be nice to see a living legend on the field regardless if they’re a clone and had a complicated history. “Kaminoans may be nice people,” Hilal shrugged. “But they’re businessmen at the end of the day and even though you may be a talented geneticist, that doesn’t mean the Kamonians won’t view you favorably.”

She was curious about the clone army that Akiya was allegedly building. Maybe she could invite her for sneak peek after this mission was done. “Your boss sounds like he belongs to an asylum,” Hilal said as the signal leading to the first heart got stronger. “Besides he probably thinks you’re a cheaper option compared to the Kaminoans. You have to wealth the size of 3 star systems if you want their services.”

Hilal paused realizing what she just said. “No offense Akiya!” She said quickly as her signal began to beep.

“Okay we’re at the heart!” Hilal said looking at the large organ which was the size of large boulder. She grabbed two satchel mines beginning to activate them. “Two of them should be enough!” She stared at Akiya. “Just stay at the bottom and try to stay back, because the explosion could get messy.”

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

kaminoobj2.png

”Oh, I hope that the Kaminoans view me as a threat,” Akiya spoke up with a smirk. ”But I don’t have the resources to do what they do. My employer seems to be the real threat. He can put my work into action. I haven’t dealt with the Kaminoans directly. It has been all on him. If the Kaminoans have an issue with what is happening, I would suspect that their ire would come down on my employer. I’m just the scientist. They I’m sure can relate after what had happened with them being twisted by the Sith as they were so long ago.”

It was a simplistic argument, by someone who seldom thought outside of the walls of her science, but Akiya was quite convinced it was the truth. Akiya chuckled as Hilal said her services would be cheaper than employing the Kaminoans. ”No offense taken. I am one person with a wealth of ideas. Employing the Kaminoans means to give up a moniker of control. They have gotten wiser as time has gone by. Kilran needed to purchase the facilities, machines and me in order to see his vision through. But it will lead to following his own vision. The Kaminoans would not have followed. As you say. He seems like he’s a bit off.”

Akiya stood back and watched once they reached the heart. She took in the anatomy and kept a distance as Hilal went to work. The geneticist watched the placement of the explosives and smiled. ”You did your homework. I would say you’re right, two should be good. And believe me, I’m already taking the longest shower in galactic history when we get out of this. I don’t need to add more mess to things. I’ll be quite content back here.”

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal placed the satchel mine onto what looked like the Aortic Valve. The large needles sank onto the large heart as the lub dub sounds echoed throughout the heart chamber. "It's amazing that a fish this size needs three hearts!" Hilal yelled down at Akiya while she placed another mine onto the right ventricle. "I would've thought that it'll be one big heart ya know!"

It would've made Hilal's job a hell of a lot easier as well though she might need a bigger explosive. It took a few seconds for the mines to be charged as Hilal took out the detonator. "Okay!" Hilal said flying away from the heart. "Stand clear!" She pressed the button and the heart blew up into gory bits. The blast knocked Hilal sending her slamming against the wall as she heard a large groan by the Fish as well as a violent.

"Owwww," Hilal muttered as she slowly got up. "I was a little too close."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom