Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rebirth of the Kashi Mystics

Hello Chaos. Some of you may recognize me and some of you may not. For those who do not know me, my name is Thedosius and I am a Kasha Mystic. Being a noble practitioner of the Guardians of the Breath I am mostly aligned with what you call the Lightside of the Force. In truth I’m more grey then light or dark just as neutral as the elements that bind our galaxy.

I do have one technical question. If I request a rank transfer how much of Theo’s history I will have to keep from another board? Some, all, or can I hit resist all most and keep the title of a Knight?

Thedosius said:
I do have one technical question. If I request a rank transfer how much of Theo’s history I will have to keep from another board? Some, all, or can I hit resist all most and keep the title of a Knight?
You have to prove that you are of that rank at that time, and request your rank in the correct forum.

I’m not requesting a rank at this time. I’m trying to gauge if I want to transfer a rank. At this time I do not know if I want to transfer it if I have to accept curtain aspects of his history.

Thank you for the help though @[member="Morna Imura"]. :)

You will have to accept some of it. Or else he would have to be demoted to an apprentice. I would say stick with the more important parts that changed his life alot.

[SIZE=11pt]I think I will only be taking my history from the Circle of Healers and blinding it into the Galaxy of Chaos. I suppose this would make me a member of the Republic and the Jedi Order. :) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]​~Knows his father is around here somewhere and His [/SIZE]Aunt[SIZE=11pt] Rianna too~ [/SIZE]

Morna Imura said:
You will have to accept some of it. Or else he would have to be demoted to an apprentice. I would say stick with the more important parts that changed his life alot.
Actually, I don't give a damn about history, you can write any entirely new one for here. But the only reason I am not yelling Morna's Incorrect! Is because he's sort of correct.

In your history here, you'll have to have been an Apprentice and a Knight at some point if you're transferring Master. Obviously this will change for other ranks.

But transfers are purely OOC. You show me proof you earned it elsewhere, we approve it, whatever else you do with that characters story or history is up to you, as Staff does not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom