Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Rebel and the Loyalist

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
N6DAWN9.png
Equipment: Simple light armor,modified Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x vibroblade | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink
Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
dRUm20K.png

In fact, it was a fairly easy job for Kessia, it was not difficult to find the rebel ship and its owner. She was hiding in a place that was quite in mind – close to the Eternal Empire – but also an excellent hiding place at the same time. But Chameleon was trained for this to be good at finding others, but it still took a good few days or weeks to find Jaster's sparrow. But now she found it. And now she will not lose sight of it.

She landed safely in this wreckage with her own ship, she suspected that the other ship had come here to refuel, she didn't want to wait for that to happen. With her abilities she approached the ship before that. She knew there were at least two of her and her pilot on board. But Kaine Australis's son may even be with them because they were reportedly seen together at the site of the invasion.

She would have been really happy if the pilot hadn't been there and only found Loreena on board alone. If only because her command was that the girl should be alive and not dead. So that's how she dropped out to kill the pilot. It would have been great if she had been able to trick her somewhere. She tried this and waited for a while for the other woman to leave, if not, she had to work along with the fact that they were both on the ship.

Whichever it was, the result Kessia didn’t wait too long. She was moving invisibly toward the ship and, of course, hiding her presence in the Force. As soon as she arrived, she opened the door of the ship and went up to the board. Here she found the young girl with the help of the Force, and then went straight to the place where she felt her. And soon she arrived there, the young girl was still injured, the reports did not mention the severity of the injury. It didn’t matter.

”Loreena Arenais, we finally met. I think we need to talk” while speaking she “deactivated” the invisibility Force ability and appeared in full size in front of the woman or women.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

The Jaster's Sparrow was indeed refueling, as well as getting a few patch jobs done. It narrowingly had escaped both Eternal Empire and Sith fleets. It was very fortunate that the two Empires were focused on eachother instead of her little vessel. Thank goodness she was fast!

Lori had taken a hit too. After dueling it out with Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , she was given a near fatal stab with a weapon created by the Darkside itself, right in the middle of her stomache. And when she felt herself start to slip away, her would-be-murderer returned and healed her. Something had made him do it and she didn't know what. He had even used some of his own life-force to heal her.

Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin had found her soon after and carried her back to her ship where Arla had piloted them out of there. He had been looking after her ever since. The two had gotten really close, with their Force Bond gaining in intensity. Their relationship was one that they didn't try to rush. There was far too much going on in the Galaxy. Yet it was circumstances like these that brought them closer together and gave them a sense of importance to eachother.

Could she have gone into that battle without him? Yes. Would she? No.

This downtime had given Lori a lot of time to think on what comes next for both herself and the Rebels. There was much more that needed to be done.

By the time that Kessia Miran Kessia Miran had arrived, Lori was in the cockpit, lounging in the co-pilot's chair, listening to music while she was going over the holonews on her datapad. Arla, her pilot, was on top of the Jaster's Sparrow, working on getting better coverage for the shielding and seeing how many hull panels needed to be replaced. Curtis was out to get more provisions for their next journey as their supplies were running low.

Kessia's voice caught her by surprise, as well as her sudden reveal of herself. Lori's muscles still ached from the duel, yet she pushed that aside as she put down her datapad, trying to maintain her casual appearance. "Yeah that's me. Am I famous now or something? Who are you?"

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
N6DAWN9.png
Equipment: Simple light armor,modified Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x vibroblade | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink
dRUm20K.png

The cockpit; in fact, the woman hoped to find the other in a more private place, but that was not the case. There were only two on the ship; she could already count this as half a success. After revealing herself and Loreena also spoke Kessia didn't bother herself and sat down in one of the chairs. She didn't make an offensive move, in fact, what appeared to be because of her attire was more likely to give peace to others, it didn't seem threatening at all. She grinned at the questions behind her helmet and mask, and her visible reaction was a nod.

”Yes, we can say that, you are quite famous.” she said.

Who was he? It was a very, very great question. She knew who she was now, but she had no idea who she really was. But perhaps the present one was already sufficiently deterrent, especially in this situation. The worst nightmare. Her targets and the enemies of House L'lerim were so named like her in that name. Although to the best of her knowledge her commander and master, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , was worse than her. It is true that the Baroness no longer had to deal with small matters personally, these had already been done by Kessia so that the Baroness's hand could remain clean.

House L'lerim had to stay intact in this case because it really didn't belong to them that Kessia was here. For it was an Imperial affair, so then it had to remain only with the facts.

”Just call me Chameleon. I’m an agent of the Blackwatch. I think I don’t have to introduce this organization to you.” she said. If you think an arrest warrant and blood money have been issued against you, you are right. But I'm not here to make an arrest, even if I could do it. As I said, let’s talk, there may be other solutions that put everyone in a better position.”

She leaned back comfortably in the chair she sat in and watched Loreena see what the girl was going to say to all this.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Blackwatch. Oh yes she had heard of them. Kessia Miran Kessia Miran didn't have to tell her about it at all. They weren't exactly known for being nice.

"An arrest warrant? Took them long enough." Again Lori was playing it casual, though inside her mind was spinning with ideas. She knew this ship far better than this Chameleon did, so there were many tricks that she could use. But first, she wanted to see just what kind of game was at play here.

"Alright then, let's talk...Though if you think that I will be revealing anything that'll put a stop to the Rebels, well, you should save your breath."

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

So the other knew who she was working for, let’s say they had quite a legendary reputation for secret police and intelligence within the Empire. She didn't respond to the open provocation, she just smiled deep in her dress. One thing is for sure, the girl's tongue was cut thoroughly, and the files about her may have been mistaken about how naïve. One thing is certain, the daughter of the former Empress could not have been underestimated. In the end, though, she said something.

”There are those who still care what you did on Bursoll II” she shrugged. ”But that's none of my business.”

Kessia nodded appreciatively at her words, though it wasn’t hard to figure out she wanted something like that, but she nevertheless saw the possibilities as darker than they actually were. There were finer methods for this, and there were spies inside the rebel lines anyway. She also knew the names and the tasks, as she had to be aware of them when she was playing the role of director instead of Director L’lerim. She chuckled a bit.

”You're a little paranoid, aren't you?” she asked. ”But that's great, the information seems to be how naive you are... they don't cover reality anymore. Congratulations Miss Arenais, you became an adult woman instead of a naïve little girl!”

She wondered how annoying this for the girl would be, she loved to play with her targets, in this she was different from L'lerim. Which is why she was glad that now she did not have to act the other woman, but could be herself. Now she could play with the girl like a loth cat with the mouse.

”From the fact that spies are considered so amateur... that doesn’t cover the reality either. No, I was thinking about much more sophisticated things than that. A single person is not necessarily enough to stop a rebellion anyway. The information is great, of course, but not absolutely necessary.”

She just sighed to herself in thoughts. Maybe she stuck too much of L'lerim's traits when she had to learn to shape the other woman perfectly…

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Bursoll II.

Lori was quick to remember what had happened there. A strange plague had infected the planet. It had dumbfounded the Empire as they sought to conquer it. The plague even provoked enough fear to have them call on others to help. Lori wasn't far away so she had come and aided them. From that moment on, the speculation that she was a Rebel had then been cemented as fact. There was no hiding it anymore.

Yet if she could distract the Empire from what the Rebels were up to, all the better.

Her mouth dropped as Kessia Miran Kessia Miran said that she was viewed as a naive little girl. "They say that I'm a---Well that just goes to show what little the Empire knows. So good! They can try to paint me with whatever brush they want. I know the truth and others do too. The truth always wins out in the end." Lori was used to being the goofball and not taken very seriously. Only sometimes did that bother her. Especially now that she had the Rebels to focus on.

She folded her arms across her chest, a symbol of her defiance and stubborness. "So what do you want from me then, Chameleon?"

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

It was only good for Kessia if she talked a lot, it made it much easier to get to know someone. She didn't care what the girl thought from the Empire, she was not loyal to the Empire, only to House L'lerim. And it is another matter that they were just supporting the Empire right now. But the clans have existed for thousands of years even before the Eternal Empire was established, and they will survive even if the Empire ceases to exist.

”I didn’t come here to talk about politics, or at least not about the conflict between the Empire and the Rebels.” she said gently.

Kessia wondered what and how much to tell to the girl. She knew things that only the director knew and the emperor, others did not. In fact, she could easily use these as well, but then the Director might get in trouble. Although it is a fact that it would provide a basis for her work as double agent, which only three of them knew anyway. She chuckled again as Loreena wanted to hurry, it was always a pleasure to hear when someone couldn’t stand the tension. But no, she would not hurry, she had plenty of time, they had time.

”Why do you want to hurry so much?” she asked.

She spread her arms at the girl's question, if the innocent expression could no longer sit on her face, of course it can be with acting, because otherwise she was unable to do so. After the deeds of her maker, empathy was no longer one of her virtues. Everything and everyone has a cost.

”The real question is, what do you want?” she asked back. ”What would you do to keep your friends, loved ones, relatives from suffering because of your actions? Not you, them.”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Lori furrowed her brows. If Kessia Miran Kessia Miran wasn't here to talk about the Rebels or the Empire, then just what was she here for? Who was she? Who did she work for? All of these were questions that needed answers. Yet whether or not she'd get the truth was something else entirely.

"Why would I want to rush? I've got places to go and people to see. As you can tell, this is just a pit stop. So...I have a schedule to keep. The same as most people do." Not to mention she had others around to help her if she needed it.

As Kessia gave her next set of questions, Lori's features grew serious for a moment. Was her family and friends being threatened? Did she even know who they were? Probably not. With that little thought, she let herself relax a little more. "What do I want? Oh that's a long list. And as far as my friends and family go...Do you even know who they are? If you did, then I'm sure you'd be aware that they suffer already from their own actions. They can readily take care of themselves. I mean really, they all worry about me more than I would about them." Besides, no one lived close to one another. Even Curtis went off on his own sometimes. Arla was always with her, yet Lori knew that she could take care of herself easily.

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

Kessia had time, she was really in no hurry, and she found what she was looking for. From then on, whatever the outcome of the conversation, they won. True the other cases were not handled by the woman but by Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . Under her helmet and mask she continued to watch the young woman peacefully and calmly. There was no sign on her pose that anything would have strained her. She was interested and wondering where the conversation would go.

Maybe still naive, at least Kessia thought so. Although dreaming is a beautiful thing, at the moment it is about leaving this planet alive. It was true that the woman told her that she did not want to kill or capture her and let her go after the speaking. But she could have lied, considering that Loreena knew nothing about Kessia, but now it was a shame to think about it too, because if everything is true after the conversation everyone goes their own way.

”And if the fleet of the Eternal Empire was already waiting for you and your friends around the planet?” she asked.

She waved carelessly at the end to ignore what she had said, it was not true what she said anyway, the fleet was not here. Not even the Navy of the Eternal Empire knew where she was hiding at the moment. They were alone. When Loreena asked if she knew her family at all, Kessia chuckled. Did spies really look so stupid? Or incompetent? Although agents will benefit if they are seen as incompetent.

”Anyone who is a little bit familiar with galactic politics, or noble houses, knows the House Arenais perfectly, along with members, dramas, and ascendants. I hope this answer was satisfactory.” she replied wickedly. ”It may be appropriate to worry more about them after our conversation, especially if you still want to be so stubborn.”

”And before you ask back, yes, it was a threat.” she said coldly.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Lori smirked and almost laughed as Kessia Miran Kessia Miran mentioned the possibility of the Empire's fleet awaiting her and her family. Yet instead she snorted through her nose. There had been a few times already when Lori had manage to slip through the Empire's blockades. They weren't as unescapeable as the Empire had hoped.

However that careless demeanor soon ended as Kessia first called her out on her stubborness, and then threatened her family. She shifted in her seat, moving herself to sit more upright. "Stubborn is my middle name....Everyone that knows me knows that. It's in my nature." Her whole family could be counted on as being stubborn. Yet they held other attributes as well.

"So what is it that you want from me? It's obvious that you came here for something." The Empire wanted her to quit, more than likely. Yet she couldn't do that. The Empire was evil and needed to be stopped. They couldn't be allowed to thrive.

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

Since Kessia had not felt threatened yet, so when Loreena moved, she didn’t do the same. She was just watching the other one behind her mask and helmet. However, the gesture on the part of the girl was quite eloquent for the woman. Now touched for the first time at a sensitive point. Right, it was just in time because they started talking long enough, and it was time for Loreena not to feel too safe herself, fake safe quite accurately. Since her life was really not in danger, Kessia wouldn't kill her even if she attacked her.

”Oh, I was definitely sure of that.” she said amusedly.

Now, for the first time, she let her voice show how she really felt, the same was true of her body language. Her movements also revealed under the dress that she was having a great time. To the question of why she came, Kessia grinned broadly. It's a shame Loreena couldn't see the predatory grin on her, she was more comfortably seated in the chair as she leaned back completely. She placed her hands calmly on her hands.

”You're not listening, even though I've already said it, so I've already asked” she said. ”But then I will ask again. What would you be willing to do to keep your loved ones from getting hurt? I mean not only your family, but also your friends or the rebels.”

She had previously circumvented the answer to this, that is, she evaded it. Now, however, Kessia hoped she was cornered, better than before. It was for these reasons that Kessia trusted that she would not now try to downplay the answer to the question. She waited carefully and patiently for an answer, she still did not make any threatening gestures, this situation was precisely why it was fun.

”Well then?”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Lori pursed her lips as Kessia Miran Kessia Miran seemed to almost back her into a corner. And in her own ship too! But really Lori was just getting more and more uncomfortable with where this was all headed.

"My friends, my family...they wouldn't want me to stop doing what is right because of fear. The Empire has to be stopped. Look at what happened on Bakura. They slaughtered innocent people, even children. And why? Because they dared to continue their way of life, a way that wasn't hurting or threatening anybody. They are all proud of me for what I'm doing. If the Empire doesn't want to grt caught doing bad things, well then it should stop doing bad things." Of course the Empire was narcissistic. It viewed everything that it did in only a positive light. It could do no wrong.

That in itself was going to be very difficult to change.

Lori pursed her lips as Kessia Miran Kessia Miran seemed to almost back her into a corner. And in her own ship too! But really Lori was just getting more and more uncomfortable with where this was all headed.

"My friends, my family...they wouldn't want me to stop doing what is right because of fear. The Empire has to be stopped. Look at what happened on Bakura. They slaughtered innocent people, even children. And why? Because they dared to continue their way of life, a way that wasn't hurting or threatening anybody. They are all proud of me for what I'm doing. If the Empire doesn't want to grt caught doing bad things, well then it should stop doing bad things." Of course the Empire was narcissistic. It viewed everything that it did in only a positive light. It could do no wrong.

That in itself was going to be very difficult to change.

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

Kessia still considered her stubborn, she couldn't decide if she was just stubborn or didn’t even understand what she was saying. It is a fact that it was respectable that she stood up for these things, it seems that until the very end. But she was still young. Will she think that way when bad things happen to her friends because of her? Kessia understood why Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim didn't want to execute the girl. She doesn't want to make a martyr out of her. If killed, they would set an exemplar for the rebels and a lot of people would join them. It was better to create an enemy out of her, even within the rebellion.

The perfect scapegoat. The girl should learn a lot, but she may not have time for that. She was not present at Bakura, nor did House L'lerim, they were left out.

”You have no problem with the Empire, but only with the Emperor. I suppose you and your rebellion know nothing about the predecessor of the Eternal Empire, you would only kill everyone who serves Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe because they are afraid of the necromancer, or because there is no other option. Would you really be better? I doubt. Now that's what you think you said. Will you do so even when your friends' family will be tortured and executed because your friends, peers? What will they think then? That it's your fault because you didn't do anything. And you will know that this is all because YOU are unwilling to secretly cooperate with the Empire.” she said.

Kessia's master, the Red Witch, figured them out great, Chameleon just had to tell. Though, as long as the other woman had only this duty and work, Kessia really enjoyed this. And it was time to lie too, if they have spies, they can find out that the Blackwatch were really investigating the Empress. Although it has already been clarified of the charges, there is no data on this.

”We know that the Empress, Vyra Silara Vyra Silara , also is connected to your rebellion. Whatever your plans were with him, the Emperor would survive. And I don't think he would be very happy to learn that his wife, to whom he also entrusted to the Empire... is working for the Rebellion. Just as many members of the rebellion near the Empress...”

Of course there was also false data to support the guilt, it was necessary for the plans. Will she let innocents possibly be killed as well? Or does she tolerate this for the greater good?

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

"There is always another option. It's just that the consequences are more dire." Lori was usually quite the talker, only now her thoughts were more internal as she considered each of her words carefully before speaking them aloud. "I am not a murderer. I don't just outright kill people because of who they work for. I didn't kill anyone on Bakura. I just used distractions and helped people to escape. I'm not cold blooded." It was true. She used Force Light to temporarily blind others and her traps that she had used elsewhere just slowed people down. That is if they worked.

She shifted her body in her chair, trying to find some semblence of comfort. Yet right now it felt as though the cockpit was getting smaller. She was losing her control in this situation and she didn't like it. Much like she didn't like the thought of the Empire using her for their own gain.

As Kessia Miran Kessia Miran mentioned the Empress being involved with the Rebellion, Lori did a double-take. "The Empress? What makes you think that she's involved? That's absurd! I think she has her own problems being married to a monster." Her confidence was coming back as she felt herself regain some of the upper hand. "You had my co-operation on Bursoll II. If there is another situation like that, I would still help. But I'm not going to be spying on the Rebels or give you the names of it's members. So you can keep to your outrageous guesses." Lori didn't even know who they all were anyways. It was always on a need-to-know basis. The risk of capture was very high, so it was important to not have them compromised in any way.

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

”As if you were just talking about your own case” she said almost kindly.

It was perfect for her that she spoke, squirming in her chair, just as the timing was exactly great, though the Force Kessia had already seen the Force pattern of the girl's anyway. She could easily copy it, as well as her movements and facial expressions, not to mention how she speaks. Now everything was just to go even more perfectly. If the shots didn’t show up close, she would have been perfectly able to play the girl by now. As she had already pointed out in her mind, the Empire had already received what they wanted.

”You may not be a cold-blooded killer, but it’s not that hard to set someone up for it.”

There was something in her voice that she hadn't done so far, something hidden predator or cruelty. But still did not move, she did not nest, remaining in the position she leaned back comfortably in the chair, she kept her gaze stiff on Loreena all the way, even if it wasn't visible. Of course, Kessia didn't expect the girl to know everyone in the rebellion, it was also perfect for her if she would tell this to leaders or others. If they really insist that the Empress is innocent, they will not endanger an innocent woman.

”I can’t tell you, but there’s evidence, as well as the fact that there are rebel members in the highest circles, so near the Empress.” she said.

It was just a bluff, there was no evidence of that, they just guessed, hopefully after all this will be proven. At least @Ingrid L’lerim hopes that. She chuckled at her words again, still stubborn. But now they had reached the point where there was no escape, the circle closed, but she didn't even know. Kessia began to concentrate and shape-shift under her dress and armor, for her, it didn’t cause the slightest pain, thanks to her abilities.

As soon as it happened, she reached up to her head and took off her helmet and hood at the same time, as her face became visible, Loreena's reflection looked at her.

”Do you still think it makes sense to stubbornly?” she asked in Loreena’s voice.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Lori clenched her jaw as Kessia Miran Kessia Miran spoke of setting someone up to make them appear cold-blooded. No doubt that the Empire could do so with their endless resources. She had already seen some of their propaganda in regards to Bakura and other places already. She just did her best to counter it.

"Well if there's so many Rebels in high circles of the Empire, then I guess your days are numbered, aren't they?" That was the hope anyways, or maybe just a pipe dream. The Empire would fall in time, but Lori wasn't so certain that it would be solely because of the Rebels. They were just the spark igniting the flame.

Lori watched as Kessia began removing her helmet. At first she was pleasantly surprised at the action. But that feeling disappeared as soon as she saw her own face underneath. "Hey!" She swiftly got to her feet, ignoring any amount of pain her muscles from the sudden movement. "You can't do that!" A cold chill ran up her spine as Lori thought of all of the horrible things that the imposter would do just to tarnish her and the Rebels. So much death and destruction could be caused, and then she might have the whole galaxy after her for things that she didn't even do. Yes, her family and friends might be able to sort her out. But not the general public.

She stood there staring at her, wanting to keep her on the ship so that she'd never leave. But such a thing wouldn't be an easy task. "So now what? An ultimatum? I don't back off you ruin my rep?"

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

She watched the girl's reaction with satisfaction, just as she didn't like what Kessia had said. That they could easily be set up as a cold-blooded killer in public. The fact that her friends didn’t believe it was no problem if the citizens of the Empire did it perfectly enough. In response to the girl's answer at the rebels among high ranking people, Kessia began to chuckle again.

”Oh no! Especially if they do exactly what we expect of them. You know, there are great shadow players in the Empire, too. They are probably better than the rebels.“ she remarked cruelly.

That was really the case, mean probably. Had it not been so, the rebels would have overthrown the system a long time ago. And with her next step, she managed to achieve exactly the reaction she wanted. She managed to surprise the other person very much. She replied in surprise with a mocking smile, which may have been quite unusual on the innocent-looking girl's face. But even so, perfect cruelty and evil was reflected in her and how much she enjoys this situation.

”Oh, I can really do it, and I will if you force it. As I said at the beginning of our conversation, it’s all up to you. What will happen next. Remember when you asked who am I? My opponents call me “the Worst Nightmare.” she replied.

She looked at the young girl expectantly to see what her reaction would be. She chuckled at the question again.

” No, that would be too striking. It is much more useful to stay among the rebels and do what you have done so far. Dark times are coming for you anyway. In fact, look at the good side, you can even save their lives. Yes, I want information. For now, I can handle it if it is not about members or individuals. But about places you were about to attack. Good forward. We will already be there, meaning the rebels will not attack, your comrades will survive. Everyone can be happy and satisfied.”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

The more that Kessia Miran Kessia Miran spoke, the more that the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach grew. Lori wasn't used to being cornered, nor was she used to staring at her own face and arguing with it. The whole situation was just like a nightmare.

Which was exactly what Kessia said that she was. Lori did a double-take as though the woman had read her mind. But that was absurd, wasn't it?

"No one can be happy or satisfied if they are living in oppression. And that's what you do! If people want to have freedom and live their own peaceful lives, you slaughter them or lock them up because they don't fit in your perfect picture! I can't tell you where attacks are going to be because I don't know. Sometimes I just--"

Lori stopped mid-sentence as Arla walked into the cockpit, blaster raised and trained on Kessia. She had overheard her Captain arguing on her way inside. "Everything alright, Captain?" Seeing Lori's face on the woman's body caused her to narrow her eyes. "I see you have a fan..."

Kessia Miran
N6DAWN9.png
dRUm20K.png

Kessia continued to watch Loreena in amusement. It was visible to the woman that she was not used to being in such a situation. And that made the situation even better for the woman. Chameleon was not able to read in the minds of others, she was not Umbaran, and was not given such abilities, but she was able to read well in the body language and facial expressions of others, this was necessary for her duties. And in that sense, the girl was an open book.

”Do you just get into the events by accident?” she asked.

She didn’t pay the slightest attention to HRD walking into the cockpit. Already when she surveyed the field outside, she noticed that she could not perceive the other woman. That is, she was a droid and not a living person. Kessia just looked at her out of the corner of her eye, for a few moments. She didn't even respond to the words, the pilot didn't care about the woman.

”Then it is possible that it is time to rise to a higher rank within the rebellion and not just let it be exploited as the “face of rebellion”. In light of what has happened recently, it would be appropriate for your character to want to be more involved in the life of the Rebellion.”

As she took a closer look at the droid she found it familiar, it was a mandalorian product. She found this interesting. Then measured Arla. It was uncomfortably familiar, and pain ripped through her head. Yes, now she was sure the woman had seen something like that in her past. Then it was better not to scour this, at least at this moment. She wasn't worried about the droid shooting, so she turned back in Lori's direction.

”Or am I wrong?”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom