Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real Return of a Mad Merc (Threads anyone?)

Since my departure, I've been plotting Ven's return.​
And a few threads are in order.​
But first, a description of what she's been doing since I left (Not roleplayed, but an explanation for the time gap):​
--------
After cutting all ties she could with Circe Savan, the mad merc returned to her job at OP. Due to boiling emotions, she started seeing a therapist more regularly, and kept more detailed reports of her adventures. Ven was prescribed with several drugs for her disorders. Most have worked extremely well. With that issue solved, she started throwing herself into her work, completely devoting herself to OP. Somehow she still found time to help out at the tattoo shop she co-owned on Fondor.​
The mere mention of Circe causes Ven to freak out.​
--------​
Now it's time for the mad merc to get hit in the head. And lose her memories.​
Woo-hoo.​
:mellow:​
It could be an accident, but before there were a few people interested in possibly being the cause.​
Afterwards, there will be a need for people to participate in her recovery and the weeks after.​
Ideas are welcome, and of course volunteers to whack Ven in the head. Or sabotage her speeder. Or some other way to cause damage to her brain.​
(@[member="Circe Savan"], get your butt over here. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]: You to. @[member="Domino"], you might be interested.)​

@[member="Circe Savan"]: Yuppers
I would be delighted if Circe decided to show up after Ven loses her memories. Without the knowledge she gained thanks to OP, she could start to trust Circe again. And if I remember correctly, Circe had some plans for Ven.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Very interested, unfortunately our characters don't really keep in contact.
Some thing that might interest you is that it looks as if several wars are brewing so there will be lots of opportunities for your head injury.

Isis Fontana said:
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] I'm so hurt that you don't want to rp with me! :D
The only reason I didn't mention you was because I had a feeling you'd show up :D

Ventasia Terana said:
Or you could just throw caution to the wind and meet me all over again. Just saying...
I believe a meeting is indeed in order. As long as Ven doesn't start calling you Ven as well. It would be to many Vens for one post. :D

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]: Please dun drop a ship on my head, it might shatter more then my memories. Your kingdom? Some elaboration is required. And at the moment Ven is completely with OP. It would have to be after her memory loss if you want to attempt a conversion.

@Domino: Wars? What the bloody hell did I miss? This is what I get for attempting to have a life. At least I get to read War of the Worlds (again) for English class. We still need to finish things with Svarin... and perhaps at one point after Ven loses her memories she could meet Domo somewhere. In my mind I imagine her traveling a lot after the hospital releases her.

@[member="Circe Savan"]: I have a feeling I should be scared for Ven. :D

ABOUT AMNESIA PLOT: I'm likely going to have it be an accident, unless someone desperately wants to hit Ven in the head. If no one objects, I'll be writing up the post later today.

Nah, Ven's not gonna be an experiment. Well, unless attempting to make her Force-Sensitive through ancient and alchemical means counts. Circe wants her to be the best warrior she can be, after all. Imperial loyalty. :p

Seeing as I'm home sick from school, I'm going to start writing the thread. It will be open, though people who never really got to know Ven might be given strange looks by the doctors.

At first Ven will be in a coma, allowing a few visitors to come by. When she wakes up, it will be evident she barely remembers a thing.

That's when the fun will start.

Circe Savan said:

Nah, Ven's not gonna be an experiment. Well, unless attempting to make her Force-Sensitive through ancient and alchemical means counts. Circe wants her to be the best warrior she can be, after all. Imperial loyalty. :p
Pssh. Sith Magic + Enhance Force Sensitivity = FU Ven'Rain

Circe really gets around a lot.

PROGRESS REPORT: This is going to be a long post =P Y'all better read it all. I don't want anyone skipping details. The thread should be ready in half an hour if all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom