Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Question

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Shortly after the (the-village-of-sacrifice) Sith and undead on Eridau. Rex decides to go to Astria to visit his Sensi and ask to become a part of her faction, the CIS. Landing in the spaceport so as to somewhat surprise her, he makes his way through the market place. After finally making it to her home, he reaches out with the force to make her aware of his presence, just in case he had managed to finally sneak up on her. He doubted he had she had always been able to find him when she need to, then he knocked on the front door.
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

It was like any other day on the core world of Atrsia, the current wars not really affecting the bustling planet and its people the blue man still being an usual sight for the locals. Before Rex's hand could knock against the door it opened, the pale skinned woman standing there in... a rather tight fitting sports bra, a towel wrapped around her arms, sweat visibly running down her face. "I sensed you as soon as you got off the ship, but thank you for the force push.... so Rex, how may I help you today? need lessons on force concealment? or just looking for a place to crash for the night"? It had been a few day since the village fiasco, herself returning to Atrisa for a little while, before getting back to work, a small list of task piling upon her 'to do desk'.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Neither although the force concealment does sound good." Rex replies. "I have a question for you, I would like to know if I could join the CIS, as the CSA is very peaceful but as the village showed me, there are areas of the galaxy who need help." Then looking directly at his Sensi "the main reason however is that I miss you tutelage." Quietly waiting to see what the reply would be from his Sensi
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kurenai gave a small nod at the force lesson request, a must if one did not want Sith chasing after them no stop, "I will keep you in mind, will have to prepare a small lesson". Crossing ones arms, slightly pushing her bosom out she listened to the rest of his request, understanding it completely, "that can be arranged, if you want you can join the Apex commando division, perhaps directly under my command, your past military training would come in use there". As it stood though force users were a little, tricky with the CIS, "as for force sects, there was the Dark Acytoles, but I feel like that may not be your thing, though even if it was there has been recent disbandment of it, mainly due to Sith joining into it, Dark Jedi and Sith being put in separate order". One being called the Sith Exiles, given their own temple like area to use, the others being called the dread guard or something, "But you can always come to me if ever you are in need of a home to stay".

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Looking directly at his sensi, "Thank you for the offer of the training it was very kind of you." Then listening to the rest, "I will join you in the Apex commando division, I hope my military training and knowledge of tactics help there." "I don't think I will join any force using group until I am comfortable within the CIS." "Thank you for the offer of a home to stay at as well it is very kind and thank you for allowing me to join the CIS." Finally finishing with "Thank you for everything you have ever done for me [member="Kurenai Yumi"], if you ever need my assistance say the word." "Which reminds me how do I address you now?"

"Always happy to help, it is nice to have a student once again", probably being a mother for the last 18 years playing into that, not just ready to give up on raising young ones. "If you join Apex I can handle the paper work, will just pass it onto the higher ups and let them take care of it, I am sure they will accept you, we already have some Chiss in the CIS", flash backs of an extraction mission from the Chiss home world of a doctor out from under the nose of the Iron Empire. "You need not thank me, it is a mutual relationship after all, as for rank, commander Yumi, but for code names while on the job call me crimson... private Taff". It had been a while since she used military terms, would be nice getting back into that mind set.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He looks very please "very well commander Yumi , feels good to use the word commander again." Then looking a little puzzled "you also have code names crimson for on the job, well I will need to learn very fast who's who." Finally coming to a halt "Where is the CIS based is it on Ryloth or near that area?"
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She could hardly wait for their first operation together, but for the moment they where still just student and teacher, not formal subordinate and commanding officer. "mhmm, yes most commandos get code names, more so if you do behind enemy lines stuff and intelligent gathering of sorts, you may choose one yourself or allow me, the higher ups and maybe even Darth Metus assigned you one". Though that last part was more for very private things and close friends, a few Sith Lords and his own apprentice getting names from the powerful Sith Lord. "The CIS capital world is Geonosis, also the place where they produce all the military equipment, having a long standing history of making such things, though Ryloth and Mikko come in a close second". "So anything else you want or need to know"? She said tilting her head in a slightly quizzical manner.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex then said, "No I believe that is all I need to know, thank you very much Sensi." Then heading off ready to be a part of the CIS in which ever endeavor they did next.
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kurenai just stared a little blankly watching the Chiss run off, giving a light shrug before whipping out a data pad, and some ornamental glasses for no particular reason, scrolling to an Application form. "Name Rex Taff, race Chiss, age hyard yardy yar.....", pacing around Kurenai slowly entered in all the details before sending it, a notification soon poping up on another tab. "Oh look what we have here a new aplicant for Apex, annnn accepted... well that was easy enough". Placing the data pad back down the Dark Jedi turned around, heading back into the mansion, looking forward to working alongside her student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom